It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Sending Well Wishes to President Trump While He is Hospitalized for Covid-19 are Lying.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

When you grow up in a pathologically disordered household that tries to convince you you're crazy and stupid because you refuse to stop telling the truth and go along with their delusional and abusive belief system and then over a decade later, you find that same delusional belief system manifest into the White House and brainwash half of the country who are now repeating the same exact psychologically abusive behaviors on the rest of the country, then you might slightly understand what this Trump bizarro world feels like for me and why its end can't come quick enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's been long understood that when you express anything whether it's good or bad, and then you say, "..but," right afterwards, it tends to be disingenuous.

Example:

"I want to express my condolences and send heartfelt prayers to (blank) and (blank) for a speedy recovery, but..."

That "but" just invalidated all that was said before that.

Pelosi did exactly the same thing when she expressed her "concern" for the President and First Lady.

It's more than understood that the Dems HATE the President to the point that some of them should be on a Secret Service watchlist.

That might sound funny, but I'm not kidding.

I don't believe any of them.

edit on 10/4/2020 by EternalShadow because: eta, correction

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

thanks for the heads up on kiwanis i live in nz and have never heard of them so it prompted me to ask aunty google my wife and i are going to donate thanks again

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

What a classy individual our hopefully soon to be dead president is.

You shouldn't go there man, not good mojo

And before you say it, not a Trump fan in any way, shape , or form.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First of all. If anyone is lacking untrustworthiness or integrity it's Trump. For a multitude of reasons, like lying like a rug for his entire first term, cheating on all of his wives etc.

Second. It does take time to contact all the stations that may be airing ads to cancel them. And if the advertising department is not in on the weekend. Most ads will run till monday or tuesday.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Look, I understand your point and I would normally NEVER wish death on someone but I genuinely believe him dying like this would be the absolutely perfect way to end this nightmare and stop it from spreading and destroying the foundations of liberty and democracy. There is no other way this ends peacefully other than Trump dying from covid. If he died literally ANY other way, his supporters would be convinced it was an assassination by the deep state and they'd lose their minds. If the election goes forward as planned, no matter who actually wins it, Trump supporters will accept no other outcome than one that keeps Trump in office. While some will still undoubtedly claim foul play if he dies due to covid, the absurdity of the situation will overshadow those ideas I believe and they'll be forced to come to grips with reality. At least that is my hope if this scenario does indeed play out, which I think it won't.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

They've already convinced themselves that if he drops dead from the 'Vid that a bunch of Democrat doctors did it to him AFTER the Democrats gave him the 'Vid.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Life lesson 101. Leftists are lying every time they open their mouths.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What a fascinating and utterly ludicrous comment. No. I could say the same for the Trumpers who are currently spinning like whirling Dervishes as they try and process the fact that the guy who belittled COVID-19 now has COVID-19.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

What a fascinating and utterly ludicrous comment. No. I could say the same for the Trumpers who are currently spinning like whirling Dervishes as they try and process the fact that the guy who belittled COVID-19 now has COVID-19.

You're lying.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're lying.

No, just pointing out the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The idea is so ridiculous that any motivation to do anything about Trump's death based on it will quickly lose steam. What would be the recourse? A mob lynching of the doctors that treated him? Then what?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If he died literally ANY other way, his supporters would be convinced it was an assassination by the deep state and they'd lose their minds.

Ya but, seasoned veterans of ATS are already going there, people I know are not dummies..it's insane!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You're lying.

Um, no, he's not lying.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You're lying.

No, just pointing out the truth.

Why do you hate our wonderful President so much?
edit on 4-10-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
At least there are a few HONEST NON-DECEITFUL Democrats left.

Zara Rahim, the former national spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, is accused of writing a now-deleted tweet that hoped for the death of President Donald Trump.
Source: heavy.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let this be an example to everyone. Trump supporters are so full of hate for their political opponents that they are convinced that they all wish them dead and any liberal who doesn't show themselves to be as hateful as they are, absolutely must be lying. Psychological projection at its worst.

Fox News uses 'hate' five times more often than competitors, study finds

“We expected to find that both of the strongly ideological networks made use of such words,” they wrote for the Conversation, “perhaps in different ways. Instead, we found that Fox used antipathy words five times more often than MSNBC. ‘Hate’ really stood out: it appeared 647 times on Fox, compared to 118 on MSNBC.

“Fox usually pairs certain words alongside ‘hate’. The most notable was ‘they’ – as in, ‘they hate’. Fox used this phrase 101 times between January and May. MSNBC used it just five times.”

“We found Fox’s usage of ‘they hate’ has increased over time,” they wrote, “with a clear spike around the polarising 2016 Trump-Clinton election. But Fox’s use of ‘hate’ really took off when Trump’s presidency began. Beginning in January 2017, the mean usage of ‘they hate’ on the network doubled.”

The study found that when Fox News says “they hate”, it most often means “Democrats, liberals, political elites and the media”.

“As for the object of all this hatred, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and other Fox hosts most often name Trump. Anchors also identify their audience – ‘you’, ‘Christians’ and ‘us’ – as the target of animosity … these language patterns construct a coherent but potentially dangerous narrative about the world.”

The study did not only consider uses of “hate” by Fox News hosts, citing remarks by House minority leader Kevin McCarthy to Hannity on 13 February: “Democrats … don’t just hate the president, they hate you, they hate me, they hate the viewers. They hate everything about us.”

Btw, my wish for Trump's demise isn't out of hate for anything other than narcissistic abuse on a mass scale. I don't wish ill on any of his supporters whatsoever and quite frankly I don't actually want him dead, I just don't want him as POTUS but knowing what I know about his psychology, the only way he leaves office is in a body bag.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
High Profile Democrats have repeatedly labeled President Trump everything bad, ranging from Hitler...to a Fascist Dictator.

NOW, they wish him a speedy return to good health?

This article explains how historically, people all over the world have REJOICED when a hated figure becomes sick, or worse.

theintercept.com...

As stated at the top of the thread, high-profile DEMOCRATS ARE LYING when they wish a return to good-health for the same man who was the equivalent of Hitler, just 4 days ago.

But unlike "normal" human beings, they are too deceitful and gutless to speak their mind right now... Biden and Pelosi included.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That's a good article. After the hell Democrats put our country and President Trump through over the past 3.5 years, "HATE" is a very appropriate word to be used multiple times in any conversation about Democrat leaders.

They HATE Trump and Trump supporters.

Trump and Trump supporters HATE Democrat leaders.

That's double the opportunity to use "hate" when Trump Supporters are discussing Democrat leaders...not voters.

Trump Supporters freely admit we HATE Democrat leaders for what they've done. No hiding, or deceit, or pretending.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You seem to be running to the defense of one guys lies... team first!

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join