It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Sending Well Wishes to President Trump While He is Hospitalized for Covid-19 are Lying.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Jesus. I’m going to get my Soros check docked this month. Back to the rape tunnels I go...

Do you need to borrow my Saran wrap?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

I saw a meme that I think is the perfect response for an opponent of trump.

I forgot to save it but it basically said:

"I sympathise for Trump getting Covid about as much has he has sympathised for everyone else who has had it"

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Despite pledging to stop his negative advertising, nearly 100 negative Biden ads slandering the president and lying about his record have aired today while the president is at Walter Reed,"

Here's the thing Carewemust, the Democrats did take down their negative ads. The ads in question are from Republicans, like The Lincoln Project and The Right Side.

Lincoln Project Won't Pull Anti-Trump Ads, Vows to 'Defeat Trumpism' After President's COVID Diagnosis www.msn.com... a?ocid=uxbndlbing

Even More Republicans Are Forming Groups to Take Down Donald Trump www.themarysue.com...

Last week, a group called Republican Voters Against Trump launched an ad airing on Fox News. The conservative-led Lincoln Project continues to put out anti-Trump (though not necessarily pro-Biden) ads.

If Trump loses this election, it will be because of Republicans.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I believe in Qanon mental retardation? How did that impression manifest? Hallucinating a lot?

I know what Kiwanis does and stand for and so can everyone else google it and decide what you implied.

Are you really soulless if you harvest other peoples souls? I have to supplement my own adrenachrome with kidnapped Kiwanis, doesn’t mean I’m lacking adrenachrome..

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
You must be a very likable person then, I feel serenity and wisdom inside you. Wishing someone death and be happy about it, even go so far to declare it the funnies things, is worrysome.

It's not about Trump supporting or not, I would not wish death on anyone. It's not normal, get help.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They aren't lying when they send him well wishes....they would love to see Trump dropped down into a Well

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I'm not sure I've ever heard Creepy sleepy Joe "Legion" Biden tell the truth. I'm typically inclined to believe the opposite of what he says is true. Sometimes he sprinkles in some truth.

Keep on keeping on and stay rooted. We know how this ends!🙏

Joe is now reaching out to Catholics, because the head Cardinal said he is not in "good standing" within the church.

Is the church gullible enough to take Joe seriously when he's "reaching out" to Catholics?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would love to see a multitude of politi ians dropped down a well. I dont think there is a well big enough for my list.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Not necessarily. They may think that if he dies before the election, they lose their best argument and face more attention on the weakness of their own candidates.

That's a good point. In fact, during the next debate, I hope President Trump lets Joe Biden talk as much as possible. I bet he's made several mistakes this weekend already.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

Sorry you didn't understand the Opening Post....or the Thread title.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe is now reaching out to Catholics, because the head Cardinal said he is not in "good standing" within the church.

Who's that? Burke? He's the same guy who got caught handing out contraception in direct contravention to the Church's teachings.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Joe Biden says HE IS the Democratic Party.

www.axios.com...

Words from the Leader reflect on all Democrats.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you can look into the heart of all people? are you sort of a god?

God will punish those who are wishing President Trump deteriorating health and death, while he's in the hospital.

It's how the law of nature works. Nature = God.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
If the tables were turned, you dont think Trump wouldnt be there with a hammer and nails beside a coffin?

Cmon man. ..

President Trump was genuine when he wished Ruth Bader-Ginsburg a full recovery, every time she relapsed.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
The crazies (antifa/blm etc) and their supporters will want him dead, no doubt in my eyes.
Just my opinion.

I heard they assaulted Trump supporters outside of Walter Reed hospital last night.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I wish the well guy good health. And a healthy loss in November. (I know, lol, insert your memes)

And as said above, it can take a few days for the ads to stop running.

I did like the one on Reddit that said

Trump is gonna get the full COVID EXPERIENCE

Now he has it and in a month he will be out of a job and get evicted.

We shall see ..

The POLLS are being pumped up in Biden's favor this morning, to offset any "sympathy" points for President Trump.

My news feed on the Edge browser says Joe Biden is now up 14 points!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I don't know.

The left want to defeat Trump, they don't want to win be default by having him die during the campaign.

Even if Trump is simply sickened, and Bidden wins, there will always be questions over the legitimacy of his win if Trump isn't 100% while campaigning.

Unless one or the other wins in a landslide, it will take several days before we know who won, due to so many ballots being counted by hand. And if it comes down to one or two states, the courts will get involved.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

Sorry you didn't understand the Opening Post....or the Thread title.

Have a nice day.

Biden originally mentioned his and his wives thoughts were with Trump...What was Biden actiually thinking when he thought about Trump?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

NWO-Neocons-RINOs

😬

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And he was genuine in busting on a dead John McCain. I voted Trump of Hillary, but I have no illusion he is a world class ass.

You never read his history in the eighties? At least be real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join