It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Sending Well Wishes to President Trump While He is Hospitalized for Covid-19 are Lying.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The left want to defeat Trump, they don't want to win be default by having him die during the campaign.

Why not? Then they wouldn't have to deal with his post-election whining about how things were stolen.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
LOL OP... Us "lefties" having empathy doesn't fit with your narrative??? Sorry for being genuine. This wins funniest post of the day for me. ... You sound like my narcissist ex.... I feel genuine empathy for her also, but that doesn't fit with her narrative either.
You people make me sick

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
........ A tiny bit of O2 deprivation and he'd have 0 neurons left... I suppose that's the left's fault too?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe they should all be acting like this instead???

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
LOL OP... Us "lefties" having empathy doesn't fit with your narrative??? Sorry for being genuine. This wins funniest post of the day for me. ... You sound like my narcissist ex.... I feel genuine empathy for her also, but that doesn't fit with her narrative either.
You people make me sick

They think everyone is as soulless and hate filled as they are. It’s the only way to excuse their own behavior.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
They think everyone is as soulless...

In my case it's true.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you really soulless if you harvest other peoples souls? I have to supplement my own adrenachrome with kidnapped Kiwanis, doesn’t mean I’m lacking adrenachrome..

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Your post pretty much exposes the reality of why Democrats harvest children in pizzerias and won't get the 'Vid.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

Trumpers suffer of VMS, victim mentality syndrome.
Imagine whining over people wishing Trump a speedy recovery.
This would be a treat for a psychiatrist

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

Tell the truth Libby McLibface, you sent Trump well wishes as in you wished him to be in the bottom of a well with Samara.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

During the Trump vs Biden Presidential debate this past Tuesday, Joe Biden revealed to the world that HE is now the Democratic party.

Source: www.axios.com...

It tickles me to see how the lefties just aren't quick enough to understand your OP. And they are the smart one's who can make better choices. Yep.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He is demonstrating, in real-time, that Democrat leaders are untrustworthy and lacking integrity.

There is no way we, or global leaders, could ever trust someone who is stooping this low today, if he were to become President of the United States of America on 1/20/2021.

-CareWeMust

This has got to be the absolute richest thing I've ever seen in my life. A Trump supporter complaining about a political opponent stooping low and being untrustworthy and lacking integrity. Someone stop the cameras, this season of the Trump show has officially jumped the shark. This is too insane to even be remotely believable anymore.

Remember when Trump heard that Romeny might have the virus?

Then remember when he heard that Romney's test came back negative?

What a classy individual our hopefully soon to be dead president is.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

What a classy individual our hopefully soon to be dead president is.

With that sentence, you put yourself on the same level you perceive him to be. And makes you look like a hypocrite on top.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Are you really soulless if you harvest other peoples souls? I have to supplement my own adrenachrome with kidnapped Kiwanis, doesn’t mean I’m lacking adrenachrome..

Besides the not very funny child rape joke -hint they never are-, I want to present this to you:

Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder and derealization

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah that explains a lot. I am sorry if I offended you in the past, I wasn't aware you suffer from a mental disorder that heavy.

Apologies.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Biden has been a habit-liar since he was born 😃

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's morally acceptable to wish death upon someone who has caused thousands of people to needlessly die and will undoubtedly cause even more deaths should he recover and win the election. The man is a danger to the country beyond measure. I know Trump supporters will think that makes me evil but seeing as how the only life they seem to care about, (and when I say care about, I mean merely pay lip service to) is the one inside a woman's uterus, I couldn't give a flying # what they think. They have ZERO moral high ground to lecture anyone about anything and its absolutely laughable when they even attempt it.

I hope he dies and it'll be the funniest #ing thing I've ever seen in my life. Dying from a hoax. A fake Chinese virus no more harmful than the flu. The Deep State couldn't get em but the Wuhan Flu did. Holy # the amount of lulz that would ensue. All you delusional idiots would have to be faced with the fact that Gods supposed anointed was a complete sham and in fact, God took him out to pull the rug out from under you to make you all look like the absolute fools you are and there will be no way to deny that reality anymore. It will be staring at you straight in the face.

But unfortunately, I think this entire thing is a sham by Trump and he's going to make it appear like he practically came back from the dead like Jesus or something and all the world will wonder at the beast.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

To be honest, I'd have a difficult time finding anything nice to say if Biden or Hillary got the 'Rona.

So I can see the leftists giggling with glee over the potential demise of Trump.

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Besides the not very funny child rape joke -hint they never are-, I want to present this to you:

Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder and derealization

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah that explains a lot. I am sorry if I offended you in the past, I wasn't aware you suffer from a mental disorder that heavy.

Apologies.

Hate to bruise your ego, but I got a good laugh out of someone who believes in Qanon mental retardation thinking I have a mental disorder.

And the Kiwanis aren’t kids, genius. Keep at it. The storm is coming any day now...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: underwerks

Your post pretty much exposes the reality of why Democrats harvest children in pizzerias and won't get the 'Vid.

Jesus. I’m going to get my Soros check docked this month. Back to the rape tunnels I go...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join