It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when the President said, "This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while..."?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have not seen this mentioned anywhere else, not even here. It seems to have disappeared from people's minds. (My apologies if someone else has mentioned it on this forum and I've missed it.)

Back on August 7 of this year, the President (yours and mine) spoke at the Whirlpool Corporation Manufacturing Plant. He said something that got a bit of attention at the time but seems to have slipped into the memory hole.

Now, I must digress here and say that I'm not arguing that he is not at Walter Reed, I'm not arguing that he does not have the Chinese flu, and I'm not arguing that he's been intentionally infected. Though he may have simply caught a case of the Chinese flue, I could see any of those being true as well, but I'm not arguing for any of them. What I am saying is that I find his comment on August 7 interesting.

He said, in the course of his speech that day:

“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing.

The comments were made in the context of him talking about having passed rules that cut into the profits of the pharmaceutical middlemen who have been raping people for profits by forcing them to pay exorbitant prices for necessary medicines, but we know that they are true of people in many other walks of life, as well.

I'll embed the entire speech below, but you can go straight to that comment with this link:
youtu.be...

Naturally a comment like that would get the attention of anybody who's a bit awake to what's going on around us. What is just hyperbole? Or was he really saying that there was a time coming when we'd not see him for a while.

So, I'm thinking that maybe the necessity of hiding away in a safe place for a while was foreseen and that there is real imminent danger afoot.

Here's the entire discourse. It's late and I'm going to bed and I have a full morning tomorrow leading a worship service, so I may not have much time to reply to this thread until later on Sunday.

edit on 2020 10 04 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well, he's a bit paranoid, so, there's that.

It's what happens when idealogues start to degenerate... The same sort of thing happens with rock-stars who have everything they've ever wanted but self-destruct anyway.

But I'd argue that he isn't in Walter Reed because of COVID-19. The time frames of everything just seem way too wrong for that. Perhaps the Maccas, Diet Cokes, and the HQC tablets are giving him heart palpitations?

Perhaps he got the most positive COVID-19 test ever and all the doctors are in agreement that they have never seen as positive a test as his one. Totally exceptionally positive more than any other.

edit on 4/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

He said that on August 7th it is now Oct 4th (8 weeks) so saying.....

“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing."

is already long past "seeing me for a while"?

Also we ARE 'seeing him' even IF it is only by video.

So, I'm thinking that maybe the necessity of hiding away in a safe place for a while was foreseen and that there is real imminent danger afoot.

Dont take ^^^that^^^ too seriously hiding is no answer no one can hide forever

except Howard Hughes
......and D.T is no H.H

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's what happens when idealogues start to degenerate... The same sort of thing happens with rock-stars who have everything they've ever wanted but self-destruct anyway.

But I'd argue that he isn't in Walter Reed because of COVID-19. The time frames of everything just seem way too wrong for that. Perhaps the Maccas, Diet Cokes, and the HQC tablets are giving him heart palpitations?

Perhaps he got the most positive COVID-19 test ever and all the doctors are in agreement that they have never seen as positive a test as his one. Totally exceptionally positive more than any other.

Do you have to jump in every thread with your Debbie Downer impersonation, I mean hellz bellz its a conspiracy site not skeptics r us.. Just go along with it for the hell of it

So you think he is paranoid LOL you dont think he has enemies LOL forget the Any Means Neccessary and Kathy Griffith with the severed head. He took out an Iranian General and has pissed off more rich billionaire liberals than any one in history and has half the foreign population obsessed with him enough so that they post on message boards and social media, even though his policies are likely to affect less than their chances of dying of Covid.

This site was made for speculation like remember when the left thought we'd be at war with Trump .North Korea is gonna nuke Hawaii etc etc when you look at all that was speculated that never happened. Makes you wonder who is really crazy after all.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

saw the video today give them a press conference and his face was real thin so something is definitely wrong with him.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Do you have to jump in every thread with your Debbie Downer impersonation, I mean hellz bellz its a conspiracy site not skeptics r us.. Just go along with it for the hell of it

So you think he is paranoid LOL you dont think he has enemies LOL forget the Any Means Neccessary and Kathy Griffith with the severed head. He took out an Iranian General and has pissed off more rich billionaire liberals than any one in history and has half the foreign population obsessed with him enough so that they post on message boards and social media, even though his policies are likely to affect less than their chances of dying of Covid.

This site was made for speculation like remember when the left thought we'd be at war with Trump .North Korea is gonna nuke Hawaii etc etc when you look at all that was speculated that never happened. Makes you wonder who is really crazy after all.

Meh. Trolls. Just don't feed 'em. Everybody knows what they are.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Meh. Trolls. Just don't feed 'em. Everybody knows what they are.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Interesting, I just wrote a post about this before seeing your thread:

I think Trump disappearing with the sniffles should also be examined in context of his whirlpool factory speech where he said he had a lot of enemies out there and that this might be the last time we would see him for a while.

Watch the water!

Whirlpool
POTUS on a ship?

The mysterious Whirlpool speech like several other puzzling remarks has me occasionally wondering if this might hint at a Time Travelling Trump experiencing temporal disorientation after a "jump". Possibly he even has to quickly reorient himself after experiencing competing timelines with different outcomes.

link to original post in dashen's " there can only be one" thread.
edit on 4-10-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting, I just wrote a post about this before seeing your thread:

I think Trump disappearing with the sniffles should also be examined in context of his whirlpool factory speech where he said he had a lot of enemies out there and that this might be the last time we would see him for a while.

Watch the water!

Whirlpool
POTUS on a ship?

The mysterious Whirlpool speech like several other puzzling remarks has me occasionally wondering if this might hint at a Time Travelling Trump experiencing temporal disorientation after a "jump". Possibly he even has to quickly reorient himself after experiencing competing timelines with different outcomes.

link

Now here is something we can sink our conspiratorial teeth into... I noticed no Q comments since 9/27 or am I mistaken?

It will be interesting to see if any more follow the last one I recall was the rather cryptic marathon ending. I've only dabbled in the Trump time traveler, though I am fascinated with TT and it's theoretical implications.
edit on 4-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I remember a thread about this, here on ATS, and it was on my mind lately, too.

After he said that, I think he was gone for a couple days. Maybe not vanished but it seemed like he kept a low profile while being somewhere else. It was after the foreign pharmaceutical trade deal, he said that some powerful people are not happy with what he did.

Something to think about, if you know about the power of pharmaceutical companies and that Trump currently is in need of medication. Not implying that this is an attack on him or that he has been infected by intend. Just pointing out the bit of irony currently.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You know, I've been thinking POTUS coronavirus is a cover.

I think he could be sick but from something else and he was diagnosed and scheduled for treatment or surgery.

I think he'll come back anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This is something that had crossed my mind.

The infecting of Trump and his inner circle being done purposely by enemies.

There is no way to know, but I surely would not put it past liberal leftists.
I don't believe for one second that any Democrat isn't secretly holding celebrations parties while putting on a somber face in public.

I doubt a single Democrat on ATS really and honestly isn't thrilled and hoping for his death. The left has so openly been hoping for him to die in any manner of ways these past 4 years, along with all his supporters.

That said, I was so impressed with his video yesterday. He was the most Presidential I have ever seen him. This was the real man, off script, and genuine. Full of gratefulness to the Docs and the American people for their support, a little humor about Melania's age, and almost fatherly sage like. The best Presidential address, the most real, the most heartfelt I have ever seen in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Do you have to jump in every thread with your Debbie Downer impersonation,

Oh man...., can't stop laughing. I'm sorry Chronaut and mods but....

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Hes like howard hughes except instead of saving his own pee in jars he gets peed upon by russian hookers, amirite? (Jk we all know that was bullcrap)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Partner you have a good mind and some good rationale.

I just for once would like to see something that makes
sense come from it.

i mean who wouldn't be paranoid taking on massive corporations.

Kennedy's little tour of Elm street proves the president can die in
front of God and everybody.

Get real amigo!

You don't always have to be so one sided.
edit on 4-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
yes after trump said that hewas gone for a few days when he went to visit his very sick brother in the hospital who later died trump was gone so people thought that what he meant.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I remember a thread about this, here on ATS, and it was on my mind lately, too.

After he said that, I think he was gone for a couple days. Maybe not vanished but it seemed like he kept a low profile while being somewhere else. It was after the foreign pharmaceutical trade deal, he said that some powerful people are not happy with what he did.

Something to think about, if you know about the power of pharmaceutical companies and that Trump currently is in need of medication. Not implying that this is an attack on him or that he has been infected by intend. Just pointing out the bit of irony currently.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

According to Woodward’s book, gem mattis talked about a coup

According to released files, obama, Biden, Clinton , and high members of the FBI Started a Russian interference story and ducked up the country

Your not paranoid if they are really out to get you

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

According to Woodward’s book, gem mattis talked about a coup

According to released files, obama, Biden, Clinton , and high members of the FBI Started a Russian interference story and ducked up the country

Your not paranoid if they are really out to get you

Yes, you can be paranoid and they can also really be out to get you. Paranoia is a psychological condition. Just because someone is out to get you, doesn't mean you have to be paranoid about it. Especially if you have done nothing wrong and have security details to guard you.

Trump is out to get numbers of people who probably aren't paranoid but some may be. They don't broadcast it, though.

According to Trump's niece, who is a PhD Psychologist, Donald Trump has a severe narcissistic disorder, meaning he constantly seeks approval, but that he never really believes it when anyone compliments him, because he lies to make a bigger story out of things, and he knows his self-promotion is built on those lies and no one is genuine.

This is revealed to be true, in part, by things such as his alleged successes being revealed to be massive business failures by his tax and accounting records, as just one example.

edit on 4/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let's clear this up a bit....

Soo you would NOT be paranoid if your life was threatened just for being the guy you are?

(now remember, there has been 2 attempts on his life that we know of soo far, not successful attempt, however, that still doesn't mean it could happen...history proves otherwise).

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Let's clear this up a bit....

Soo you would NOT be paranoid if your life was threatened just for being the guy you are?

(now remember, there has been 2 attempts on his life that we know of soo far, not successful attempt, however, that still doesn't mean it could happen...history proves otherwise).

Young soldiers and police forces from around the world actively and courageously go into situations of real, immanent, personal danger.

Mr 'bone spurs' on the other hand...

... and we are still "seeing him". He's staging video's of signing blank papers and tweeting unabated. It's all just propaganda to try and convince people that he is doing anything of value, and not just hanging around in luxury, comfort, and constant protection, consuming public money for his own self-aggrandizement.

He's fake news.

edit on 5/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join