It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will you feel safe again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I should've been clear. I will never feel safe because of what they're
trying to pull off here. Not because of covid. But because of the
forced vaccinations that are absolutely coming. I feel really bad for
the people who are willing to trust that. and think at the same time
they must be out of their minds.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Agree, there is no pandemic. They just play the covid test scam to get " cases "

Clearly they are going to destroy the midle class and small business, or whole economy if people will not wake up now..

It`s the economy destruction that people should be afraid and not the damn virus, if it even exist since it`s not even been isolated .

This scam is creating the lost generation

LOCKDOWN 🔐 IS CREATING A “LOST GENERATION”☠️ 40% OF YOUNG PEOPLE SAY IT IS “IMPOSSIBLE TO SUCCEED”

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

So whats Trump in da Hospital for?

Canny be the piles playing up again surely.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I cant know what caused the symptoms on the president of United States. The test are not proven, and many things can cause same symptoms.

I think this is the issue on peoples thinking....they brainwashed everyone from the start to believe the virus, even thought they did not really isolate it ...they repeated the virus theme so much that it become true.

Air pollution can cause flu-like symptoms, breathing problems and decreased blood oxygen saturation .

Have everyone forget that doctor from NYC , who sayed that the patients did not look like pneumonia cases, but high altitude sickness....the lungs were working but they could not get enough air transported with blood, a different scenario than viral pneumonia .
edit on 4-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Everything is possible Covid now....there is the real threat.
Silly Wabbit, Trix are for kids.....

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well the Doctors seem to think is COVID 19.

Im apt to go with there medical scientific assessment and the test results myself as opposed to some other mumbo-jumbo.

Sometimes a spade is just a spade.
edit on 4-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I don't feel "unsafe" now. I know that for people who are under 65 and aren't overweight or diabetic the risk isn't particularly high. So I use my common sense.

I'm more worried about getting hit by a bus.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Depending on where you hail from, you might be on to something there, as unfortunate as the case may be.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I feel less safe because of the measures being taken, not because of COVID. Yes, I understand there is a disease out there and that if things go badly, I could die from it, so let's get that part off the table now.

However, the world under COVID restrictions feels like an inherently hostile and less safe place to me *because* of the myriad orders and restrictions, not because of COVID itself. All the little signs and tape lines and red spots and stories of cops arresting people well away from anyone else because they aren't wearing a mask and stories of crazy people assaulting others just out on their own for not wearing a mask, etc.

Those things make me feel less safe around others.

It has nothing to do with COVID and everything to do with how other people are behaving.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Okey, well fine...believe in virus . Meanwhile i will look the mumbo-jumbo

ir pollution and COVID-19 mortality in the United States: strengths and limitations of an ecological regression analysis

Results: We found that an increase of only 1 μg/m3 in PM2.5 is associated with an 8% increase in the COVID-19 death rate (95% confidence interval [CI]: 2%, 15%). The results were statistically significant and robust to secondary and sensitivity analyses.

Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels as a contributing factor to coronavirus (COVID-19) fatality

COVID-19: Finding the Environmental Trigger

Edit: One more thing....if Trump got the symptoms from air pollution and not from virus,and they they give him all those drugs that can be poisoneous ...it would be then wrong diagnosis and the treatment could jeopardize he`s health.

edit on 4-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I feel safe except when I put on a mask. Then I feel stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I’ll will feel safe when police are not shot for just sitting in their cars. And cities decide to stop rioters, looters and other criminals instead of placating antisocial behavior.

I will fell safe when self-proclaimed leaders recognize and accept that they are only supposed to be representatives and then actually represent the people rather than their personal, political party and corporate interests.

I will feel safe when propaganda isn’t used to terrorize the population into compliance with an agenda to discredit a person and party.

But mostly I will feel safe when self-determination is allowed in a free society again. Instead of stealing from people’s prosperity to disincentivize another’s motivation to rise above their current situation, that a person can have bootstraps once again and help others find and use their own as well.

edit on 4-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Dont know about believing in the virus.

But a healthy fear of dangerous pathogens that one cannot see, seems prudent to me.

As to air pollution, i dont imagine it helps where COVID 19 mortality rates are concerned, considering it could be responsible or contribute to the secondary diseases that can put people in the hight risk area of the venn diagram.

The virus is real thats a fact.

Edit: Trump got the disease from trooping about all over the place without a mask or a care in the world imho, nothing to do with air pollution.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So I should exhibit this amount of fear every year at flu season too?

Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I live in New Zealand.

And you don't feel jinxicated ?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I imagine the amount of prudence you should display where the possible contraction of any disease is concerned would depend on your age and health condition.

That's no joke.

If in doubt just take a look at how COVID 19 managed to near decimate the likes of our old folk's homes and care facilities.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The vaccine will only be a little more than fifty percent effective according to the articles I read from medical journal sites. That is not really a good result, equal to the flu vaccine. Giving people false security is not good, these people will take more risky actions and many who don't get immunity will die. But remember, they can fudge things back to truth and blame the deaths on the real illness that killed the people now, they can say the people who died died of other diseases and even though they had covid...their death was from the other disease. The death toll we are blasted with presently is not real, most of the people who died would have died from complications from other viruses.

There are some real deaths, My brothers brother in law died directly from complications of covid...he is one of the probably fifteen thousand that the virus directly killed. He did not go in initially even though his wife had covid from working as a nurse, he had COPD. He got real bad before going in and the virus hit his heart, liver, and kidneys. That was a couple of months ago that he died, he had it for over a month. Now they have identified better ways to treat the disease. His wife working in a covid unit was not that great of a thing when he had COPD.
edit on 4-10-2020 by rickymouse because: paragraph space

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So, just to be clear, we should totally lock down the economy and mandate wearing masks top to bottom every year for flu season from here on out because the flu is very much more dangerous to the young and old, and I'm not talking about those rogue strains of it like the Spanish Flu that crop up once in a century or so.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The response was far overblown.

In my opinion, the best response would have been

1) Complete international travel lockdown to slow the arrival and give us time to manufacture and acquire PPE.

2) Masks - Yes, Masks - So many nasty people just cough without covering their mouth, spreading crap everywhere. Masks do deter the spread of large particle expulsion from total dumb-a$$es.

3) Remote work and education for any who have the ability or desire. Office buildings and School classrooms are the worst for viral transmission. This is the most important factor in checking the spread.

4) Education. We know Vitamin D deficiency, Zinc deficiency, etc. Get the public education campaign to get the citizens to take preventive measures.

5) Other than that, no reason to shut down businesses. They are simply use at your own risk.
edit on 4-10-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A healthy caution for what remains unknown is always in order.
I'll wait a few seasons before deciding.
edit on 0000001011091011America/Chicago04 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join