It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could President Trump be on an Aircraft Carrier

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Get a CLUE right if trump Is ok he will tweet LIKE crazy jsut keep checking twitter Like i just did .
That video is him But it would be all to easy to make up a room INSIDE walterreed then say they moved HIM .

As for camra effects well again to easy to add a effect here or there they want you to think they moved him on a ship have the camra swaying .
And Trump NOT tweeting ?? yea right .

Really for a Buch of people who love conspires not much immanagtion here .

DISCLAMER my spellling sucks .
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I also don't believe it's done with the built in mic on a smartphone. A lav mic would give you this quality but you would need a smartphone that has a headphone jack for that.
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I am fairly sure that it is an internal mic that is used. Notice the roomy, bass lacking sound.

Compare Trumps video with these two clips.

Lav mic:
youtu.be...

Internal mic
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

He called it a plague in his speech to the U.N just a week or so ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
O Did not know ok well what about ending a tweet with ((( LOVE !!! )))
I dout he ever once said that word to even his wife BUT even if he would its woman who Like using words then ex points added .
Not that some man wont I sure dont know any who end a text with ((( LOVE !!! ))) excatly like that In a PUBLICE platform .

I Think his wife is doing The few very very few 3 maybe tweets there are posted .
Trump wont do 1 tweet a day he will do 7 to 10 MINIM .

Just look at his twitter page .

So Ill Know when he really is well because he will be tweeting like crazy tring to do damage control .
He will say Look how GREAT they did and How GREAT he is and HOW great he did with getting over the Virus and how he has every going Great and things are doing Great the economy is great N problems .

The words he uses MOST Great - job and Virus no bug deal .
I really hope oct 15th debates are done I want to see how the right spins it this time .

BUT I fear there will be NO more debates . I Dont believe In carma BUT if I did I would say The right just got a Boat load as they preached how Biden would be the one and It would be FAKED to avoid a debate he would lose .

Mien while Biden is fine all his people are fine and yep mask dont help still being posted here .
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hopfully Trump gets well asp hopefully Biden don't get it a mask only REDUCES the chance But any thing helps .
adding DISTANCE helps even more .
KEEPING RALYS BY TV ONLY helps the Most .
Biden has NO crowds because they stay home and watch it on TV .
Biden does NOt have OVER 50 % while having NO ONE who will vote for him.

Lord The left spins the right spins so Much half of them are PUKING from being so dizzy all the time .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

"The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC), formerly known as the National Naval Medical Center and colloquially referred to as the Bethesda Naval Hospital, Walter Reed, or Navy ... "

maybe this is why gold fringe?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
he just did a driveby to his supporters at the hospital. so he was there all along

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
he just did a driveby to his supporters at the hospital. so he was there all along

Maybe access to "beaming" technology? "Beam me back to the hospital now, Scotty."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join