It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could President Trump be on an Aircraft Carrier

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: MorpheusUSA
Wouldn't the camera be drifting along on the same floor base as the subject, therefore rising and falling with it? It is the world outside of the boat (which we can't see) that would appear to rise and fall relative to the boat.

ETA: What I wrote below would entail a gimbal ...

If the drift is side-to-side relative to him, perhaps so. The camera would list left and right with everything else in the room, though a human body might attempt to remain upright perpendicular to the tangent of the horizontal plane on where he's standing, so we'd probably see his moving side to side a relative to the background.

If the drift is front to back relative to him, then the camera would be moving up and down at a different rate to his body as it would be a few feet from him. If that's the case, then no; he would be "drifting along on the same floor base" as the camera, but the camera would not be moving exactly like him, it'd be a bit ahead of behind him depending on the direction of the drift.
:
edit on 2020 10 04 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Watched the video on TV and I got a faint background sound that you get when you are on ferry and I use a lot of ferries.

Trump doesn't look like he has Covid when they said he had symptoms of headaches, some coughing and a fever. He is too relaxed/not worried in anyway and very confident.

Also didn't see him get off the helicopter and walk into the Hospital. Saw him walk to the helicopter.
edit on 4-10-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Floating White House—Atlantic Ocean
Beginning in 1962, two special Navy command ships—the light cruiser USS Northampton and light aircraft carrier USS Wright—were considered the best options for evacuating the president from Washington, D.C., in the event of a nuclear attack.
Inside the Government’s Top-Secret Doomsday Hideouts

They have been scrapped but I wouldn't be surprised if they had been replaced secretly, possibly only recently.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not an aircraft carrier, not the hospital. It's a badly taken and badly edited video probably done at the White House before he went to Walter read.

Also, more on the photos from the "hospital" here.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Daughter2

I know its weird right. I read the comments on the video and people say they would not use wooden cabinets on a carrier so maybe Melania can't hold the camera steady.

Why no wooden cabinet doors? Did they tell the reason? They are painted and water vapor doesn't do much to them.

I've been on a lot of boats spanning 2m - 50m, up to 8m wide. Every single one wooden cabinets, with small knobs. It has to be at least (!) fifty different boats / small ships I have spend the whole day on, each. I could get the correct number from my logbooks and sometimes the shipnames.

Even on the outside you will find such cabinet doors. This is not proof of anything but I am very curious why they would not use the regular wooden cabinet doors, like those on every ship I every been on.

I get that the crew compartments are not that nice, but why wouldn't the higher ranks have a nice office?

TLDR: I am curious about the reason why no wooden cabinet doors on a military boat? Fire? Plastic burns more toxic than wood, too.
edit on 4.10.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So, my boi Marfoogle has an interesting video here that the prez might not be at Walter Reed and might be on an aircraft carrier. If not at the hospital, then my question is why is he possibly on a carrier?

Any ideas?
~Morpheus

Source of the actual clip, so we can see for ourselves?

Edit: Oh, posted by another member - thanks other member

edit on 4-10-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It would make no sense to treat him on an aircraft carrier. Could it possibly have the same caliber of equipment and facilities as Walter Reed? I'm doubtful.

If they need additional doctors or meds, it'd be much more difficult logistically to mobilize and deliver to a carrier than Walter Reed.

Putting him on a carrier for secrecy/security also doesn't fly. I can't see how they could keep such a secret from the crew.

If anything they'd probably treat him on one of those big hospital ships before a carrier, but again, just doesn't seem to gain anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hey howlie,

Was anyone in the background shouting,

MAKE A HOLE, MAGGOTS

?

Could be a clue.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hey howlie, Was anyone in the background shouting, MAKE A HOLE, MAGGOTS

yea that would be boat Marines, and if you didn't make a hole you just might wind up a greasy stain on the deck.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Gang way! Make a hole, coming through!

A ship would make sense, throw everyone off. Everyone thinks only a hospital, Walter Reed in this case is Where he’d wind up, but a ship is a lot more hard to gain entry. More secure when out on the open seas and difficult to track. Couple of subs lapping it and some frigates tracking other ships and aircraft. Talk about a whirlpool of heavy floating metal!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The other interesting thing is he said him and Melania would beat this "TOGETHER" and yet we were told that she did not hi with him. Maybe that was his way of telling us that wasn't really him leaving for the hospital as we have speculated. I though his gait looked different at the time but I don't know.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

here's the full video, he released not the one from sky news.

Quick analysis:

Watching the full video on a large screen does indeed induce a feeling very reminiscent of that of being on a boat.

However, I believe it simply to be a makeshift set up and by an amateur on a DSLR with a cheap gimbal.

Why?

1)

Obviously the camera is not on a tripod.

2)

I sort of think the angle is too peculiar for shoulder mounted rig - it does not appear to me (relative to the sitting POTUS) to be shot form shoulder height.

2.1)

I don't think that the angle is this acute due to the distance between POTUS and the camera operator, as the shallow depth of field indicates that the camera is relatively near its subject.

The distance very well COULD be great, but for this kind of shot that would be a weird choice (and require a large room)

3)

I also don't think it is shot using steadycam, because even though that would be more in line with the angle, it would be a super weird choice for a static shot like this, that I don't see this as reasonable - also you usually only use for steadycams for carefully prepared shots, and if this was carefully prepared, you'd simply use a tripod.

4)

So no tripod, no shoulder mounted rig, no steadycam, and obviously not unaided handheld.
This pretty much leaves a gimbal, which in turns almost certainly means this is setup by an ameteur.

And only an amateur would use a gimbal for a video like this - anyone with ANY experience would find something to place the camera on.

Also, this shallow depth of field is seldomly used professionally in live broadcasting. It magnifies the risk of getting out of focus pictures. It is, however, used heavily by amateurs, who thinks it looks pretty neat.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
looks more like anti motion compensation on phones and cameras. When the camera moves, the anti shake feature adjusts the picture and the entire scene slowly moves in compensation. You can try it your self and hold real still but move just very slightly and watch how the image on your screen adjusts slowly as in his video.

More compelling tome is the flag with gold fringe. If thats a Maritime thing that is more likely.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There is motion, that's clearly noticeable, it's not an aircraft carrier though...... it would take quite a rough sea to give a carrier that much motion and as we all know they avoid seas like that unless absolutely necessary.

Could of simply been a shoulder camera used and not one mounted on a tripod, its that possibly giving us the appearance of motion.

The message could have been recorded on a high speed underground train for all we know...... on his way to another base from the medical centre ...... who knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

So while writing the above, I got a reply from a couple of friends with more broadcast experience, that I'd asked to weigh in on the subject.

They believe this very well could be shot in a smartphone.

They pointed out that the picture profile is smartphone-ike, and that the audio appears, which appears to be captured on the device's onboard microphone, is on par with what one could expect from a phone.

Also, they point out that the ligthing is defiantly makeshift if at all taken into account.

This clip being shot on/streamed from a smartphone also would explain why it is impossible to fint this video in anywhere near broadcast quality.

THAT, by the way is consistent with being broadcast from a ship.

edit on 4-10-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loueber

More compelling tome is the flag with gold fringe. If thats a Maritime thing that is more likely.

A quick search revealed that is indeed used for marine / ships and enclaves. The gold fringe is used for that. I don't think that this hospital is an enclave.

What does the yellow stripe on the U.S. flag mean?
The U.S. flag has only red, blue and white. Sometimes, I see on T.V a yellow stripe at the bottom. There is no yellow on the U.S. flag as far as I know. What does that yellow mean?

Favorite Answer
the yellow 'stripe' is actually a fringe but its not decoration its for a ship. ships use the fringed flag.............I believe lol

DISPLAY OF MILITARY FLAG

National flags listed below are for indoor display and for use in ceremonies and parades. For these purposes the United States flag will be rayon banner cloth, trimmed on three sides with golden yellow fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size as the flags displayed or carried with it.

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. That is your WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the united States of America.

When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom

ca.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Why an aircraft carrier, as opposed to another type of ship, or even just Air force One?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah I don't necessarily think it's an aircraft carrier as I don't know hi we could conclude that. I also don't believe it's done with the built in mic on a smartphone. A lav mic would give you this quality but you would need a smartphone that has a headphone jack for that. Not many do now especially if the use iPhones or Galaxy devices. I also don't believe the idea of an amateur doing this. You're telling me they purposely planned to move the President and his operations to wherever this is and they gave no thought to even having a tripod and a mic? I don't buy that.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is Trump tweeting like crazy ? check twitter If No tweets this video was done with Trump to play down how sick he may or may not be .

PS we already KNOW Trump will play down this Virus and how sick people may or may not get .

Why the heck NO the President has tweeted POST !
The Right is Helpless Ill go check His twitter page .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
HOLY crap NO way first only one or two word psot Directly from trump ???
SECOND I dont know how to LINK SO FACT check ME !
22 hours

Doctors, Nurses and ALL at the GREAT Walter Reed Medical Center, and others from likewise incredible institutions who have joined them, are AMAZING!!!Tremendous progress has been made over the last 6 months in fighting this PLAGUE. With their help, I am feeling well!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Oct 2
Going welI, I think! Thank you to all. LOVE!!!

NO WAY that tweeting IS HIM----- PLAGUE ! ???? THANK YOU ALL . LOVE IN CAPS !!!! Trump did Not tweet THAT .
and that's It every tweet from the last 2 days
Heck FIND ME A DUDE WHOP ends a text tweet WITH LOVE . that is a women Tweeting .
Trump typing the WORD plague ! after he down plays it BUT never once calling it anything Other then a Virus of the china thing he said from time to time .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join