It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't lose sight of the prize - Supreme Court

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
None of this would be an issue if government and the courts werent packed with corrupt power hungry usurpers and steppers.

The SCOTUS was never meant to have the power of judicial review.

Darren Bailey/Illinois Republican Party v. Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker, is the perfect example:

Amy Coney Barrett upheld lockdowns relying on Jacobson v. Massachusetts - forced vaccinations.

edit on 3-10-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The most important issue.

They terrorized Kavanaugh with lies and their disgraced tabloid hooker attorney, The CPL.

They distracted our President and nation from chinese communist subterfuge with their hoax impeachment.

How much of our money and energy did hey waste with Hillary's made up russia-gate hoax?

Ad stinking nauseum

Sick and fed up with these leftist liars

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

To further affirm your O.P., here's an Image of a communication from Mitch McConnell today.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, her conformation will be nice for about 30 years.😁👍😷🤧

'Conformation', Is that a nice disease, or something more asymmetric?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Masks had nothing to do with this. Unless you're talking a properly fitted N95 they don't stop the virus.

By all means blame the victim. Like the sucker rape victims who don't carry guns, their fault too right

Bwaahahaha!

The Trump troupe fell right into our evil leftist plot!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: gladtobehere

The most important issue.

They terrorized Kavanaugh with lies and their disgraced tabloid hooker attorney, The CPL.

They distracted our President and nation from chinese communist subterfuge with their hoax impeachment.

How much of our money and energy did hey waste with Hillary's made up russia-gate hoax?

Ad stinking nauseum

Sick and fed up with these leftist liars

Oh ya Mann all made up bullsnip for sure....
Gotta watch out for those gay frogs as well mate.
And to point something out for ya. A N95 mask helps you not get infected. A carbon filter or even a scarf helps us. I wear the damn mask as to not get you sick. Now just think about that for a second. The majority of the population doesn’t get sick. But if pass this on to someone that does. You may unknowingly killed your own countrymen.
So congrats to you for acting like a child.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: smurfy

Fret not. Neither Covid nor Democrat nor fake news will hold up the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett.

It's hard to see how anything good could come out of what they are now calling the Rose Garden Massacre.
www.ibtimes.com...

That's a huge example of the lefts overreacting emotions and paranoia I dont know of a better one. I use huge cause I know its one of your favorite words.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Since when am I responsible for your health? I'm responsible for me, and my family.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham announced this morning that the confirmation hearings for nominee Amy Coney Barrett will begin next Monday October 12th.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This should win the GOP a lot of votes.

www.rawstory.com...

Amy should be asked how she feels about this by Clarence Thomas.
edit on 5-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ACB passed the Judiciary Committee vote.
Democrats boycotted the session, 12 Republicans passed her through.

Confirmation vote in the Senate on Monday, then hopefully the US can get on with repealing Roe vs Wade and cancelling out the efforts of Democrats to cheat in the election.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wonderful news!

I have been laying around with a cold or something (first one in ten years or so) and this was the best thing I could have read all day 😁

They are such sore losers. Of course we knew that in 2016/2018

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not going to happen.

Trump would never sign any bill, and on what grounds will they repeal previous court precedent?

Nobody is coming after gay people. Nobody Is banning abortion outright either, but this late term stuff is not OK. Partial birth is just....awful

In 2016 we had a super majority for two years. We could've banned both things legislatively if we wanted to. And yet it did not happen.

This court will UPHOLD our rights not take them away
edit on 10/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

This should win the GOP a lot of votes.

www.rawstory.com...

Amy should be asked how she feels about this by Clarence Thomas.

That ship has sailed.
Questions are done.
Time to vote.
2018 midterms send their regards.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

But but RUDY!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Tommorow is the big day!

This victory will give us 40 years+ of security against their unwanted and unintelligent SJW-antics-disguised-as-law

Yes, this will still only delay the inevitable fight. However it gives us 40 years to prepare our lines, equip our armies, train our children and grandchildren in mortal combat and undo their ideological brainwashing

We will totally remake the last 20 or so years

We still need to hold the Presidency or the Senate to keep them in the mud however. They won't be able to oppose us in any meaningful way if we can do that ☺️

A long term victory is within our grasp.

By that time, many of today's Dems will have grown up and learned the way the world really works...maybe even snagging a civics and economics lessons in the meantime.

TO VICTORY
edit on 10/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join