It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will china be punished for unleashing this plague?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

See, this is what you get when an uneducated person, who has never left their own country, has a has a stereo typical view of other countries.

Americans eat some weird stuff, but we never talk about that.

Possum
Squirrel
Shark
Snake
Racoon
etc...

People also don't know history. Most of our favorite foods all originated from China! Noodles, pizza, breads (some forms), tea and on and on.
edit on 5-10-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Possum
Squirrel
Shark
Snake
Racoon
etc...

You left off:
  • High fructose corn syrup
  • S***-Fil-A
  • Mountain Dew
  • Adrenochrome-filled children
  • Rochester garbage plate

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: JBurns

This like many modern illnesses that plague us was not caused by China fundamentally it is a zoonotic illness. Which means it was created by handling animals. Why not blame meat eaters that would be more honest. Zoonotic disease has been released by western nations too you know? Should we punish them too or just the meat eaters and the Chinese.

You don’t hear about many pangolin or bat eaters in the Western world, though I suppose it must go on to some extent in Chinese overseas communities.

I do agree that Western-style factory farms make it easier for viruses to jump from animals to humans. But a Chinese wet market holding wild animals in filthy, cruel conditions appears responsible for the current global catastrophe.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You left off:
High fructose corn syrup
S***-Fil-A
Mountain Dew
Adrenochrome-filled children
Rochester garbage plate

& Subway sandwiches, apparently it can't be called bread because it has too much sugar!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

See, this is what you get when an uneducated person, who has never left their own country, has a has a stereo typical view of other countries.

Possum
Squirrel
Shark
Snake
Racoon
etc...

People also don't know history. Most of our favorite foods all originated from China! Noodles, pizza, breads (some forms), tea and on and on.

Well, because some Americans eat that stuff, should I say all Americans do? Of course not, I can only say that to the American people I know myself. You see my point here? You are using the same brush for every chinese person, and it is just simply wrong because you do not know every chinese person in China.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I do agree that Western-style factory farms make it easier for viruses to jump from animals to humans. But a Chinese wet market holding wild animals in filthy, cruel conditions appears responsible for the current global catastrophe.

and a fish market in the western world is not a wet market. ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They won’t be held accountable. Most of the world owes them money

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Spare us.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We will punish them by buying more of their inexpensive goods.

Then we will let them not live up to their trade deals.

Finally we will complain about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have had squirl snake racoon rabbit Bufflo beealo squirls ostrage gator lamb goat
carp that is just what would be odd ? deer ?
anyway we all eat BUGS worms larva and larva eggs fly eggs Yummy getting hungry yet ? lol

Well The list goes on and on Human's can eat darn near anything sometimes a Virus and bacteria can eat many things to Human chicken Hey it all tast like chicken anyway cow horse Human .

As for who is clean NO one I wont post the Youtube videos of American ( inside a slaughterhouse )
It is way To graphic even for mudpit .
I have been inside chicken ranches and almost took a job at one .

as nasty as ANY THING any country has .
Problem America 330 Million people You can not grow enough food in open air range farms .
China 1.5 BILLION people just how do you feed that many people and keep it all nice and clean ?

The answer YOU DONT .

BUT Humans could Grow all the food we need and NOT need a single acre of land nore one plant or animal to do it .
yeast comes in many verity's and can be grown to serve every HUMAN food requirement .
Father more yeast is Not picky at all and will eat darn near anything we could make yeast food from minerals if we really tired .

anyway some day food will be lab grown Unless we ter farm to the max .

edit on 6-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

and a fish market in the western world is not a wet market. ?
I’m unaware of viruses from seafood infecting humans. As far as I know — and I’m certainly no expert — it’s always pigs, poultry or wild animals.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Norovirus.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Possum
Squirrel
Shark
Snake
Racoon
etc...

That’s not weird, that’s simply carbon transfer. What’s weird is what Augustus posted. Now, China eats weirds things, hence wet markets.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
What’s weird is what Augustus posted.

It was the garbage plate, wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
MONOSODIUM GLUTIMATE (SP)
EXCESS NACL salt
Colouring
Lead is a big one.
gross
We bought some japanese rice seasonings and had to toss them bc it had a # tonne of lead in it.

Calm down J Burns

We dont wanna go all nazi america here.
But eff china.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Agreed, but as you put it so well "Eff China" is my sentiment as well

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Forgot crawdads and mountain oysters or even pig skins. China will only be punished by their own people if they get tired of the isolation. And thats only if Trump wins because there are a lot of billionaires that want to open back up trade with China. Cheaper goods mean larger profits.
edit on 10/7/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

China will be punished for its role about the same time Fauci, Gates, and the CDC are punished for their role.

That is, NEVER

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Never.

They didnt unleash it.

Did SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) originate outside of China.

edit on 7-10-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hooah

You are too intense sometimes.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join