It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will china be punished for unleashing this plague?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
HECK WITH China here is the LIST of every AMERICAN made product I bought in 30 years !

Firs car a AMC concord AKKK JUNK
3 different DODGES two were Minie vans JUNK a econo line FORD van ALL costume seats SEMIOLS ( AKA Florida collage football team lol )
a 1976 FORD maverick ( Nice car )
a Toyota Tacoma NOT American LOL
a PINTO lololololol

2 Chevy caprice I MIss the last One 1986 man I loved that car

O a Gremlin LOL amc BITES

anyway Food wise well My one weakness is slamon and wild from china I admit as AMERICA wild salmon is 17 BUCKS for a small pice .

EVERY thing else MUCH Local MY favoret MILK if from Tucson area veg's caned RIGHT here in the US .
Clothing well NOT so easy I admit GIVE me LOCALK ILL BUY local .

Most all CONSTRUCTION stuff from the US a air man i worked FOR WOULD NOT BUY anything NOT American even THOUGH it was so Much more as The china crap brakes down so fast .

NOW give US American made clothing PCS and PHONES and ALL medical supplys get OUT steel back to 100 percent USED from what we make already and things will get better NO tariffs OR Trumps Needed .

As for plastic KIDS JUNK toys what We cant make cheep plastic ?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
WE DONT NEED CHINA we Just need to STOP buying that cheep crap that brakes the second you open the package !
HECK we DONT need any ONE else OIL even !
TRUMP OF BIDEN can NOT dictate who you BUY from !
BUY AMERICAN The more you do the MORE stuff will be made here .

as for Cars FORD is back and better then in 30 years !
THEY DID NOT TAKE ANY BAIL OUT !
BUICK isnt fancy But will run without brake downs .
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You're right they should be punished.

There is more to it though. Why did so many countries continue with open border policies when they have already been infected?

It was meant to spread, and a lot of countries were in on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created a thread on this very subject earlier in January . It shows various countries' reactions and how they failed their people.

Perhaps for profits, perhaps for even more nefarious reasons.

edit on 4-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: xuenchen

I sure hope so xuen

Our friends in Japan, Australia, Guam and many more great places will never be safe until we handle the red menace

Are you suggesting we genocide an entire country? What exactly do you mean by "handle" them?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
When the U.S is punished for releasing the "Spanish Flu" that killed a 1/4 of Europe.
They knew that soldiers at training bases in Kansas were dropping dead with flu like symptoms highly infectious. But still sent them to Europe.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
When the U.S is punished for releasing the "Spanish Flu" that killed a 1/4 of Europe.
They knew that soldiers at training bases in Kansas were dropping dead with flu like symptoms highly infectious. But still sent them to Europe.

Sounds alot like karma if you ask me, both to the US and Europe.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I know they eat pets routinely and sell them at those creepy unsanitary "wet market" due to the extreme level of overcrowding their communism has caused

See, this is what you get when an uneducated person, who has never left their own country, has a has a stereo typical view of other countries.

So all chinese people eat their pets. Do you have any proof that all chinese people eat their pets?

Their communism has caused so many deaths and so much suffering

Democrocy has caused millions of deaths and suffering too, so what's your point here?

I draw a line at watching them yank little kitties out of their feed cages while licking their lips and sizing them up for a meal. With a side of bat eh?

See, this is the problem here. You are unable to see people from other countries, esp the countries you do not like, as individuals. So eith your uneducated mind, if sime eat dog, then they all it dog. If dome eat cat, then they all eat cat. You use the same brush for every chinese person, even though you do not know them.

That is disgusting

O, what's disgusting, is the fact that there are a lot of hateful uneducated people like everywhere in the world.

Now I love the Chinese Nationalists, they are a normal and civilized nation. But not red china

Do you have the psychic ability to know the personality of every person in the world. How they think, feel, like and love?

No, you do not, so why are you acting like you do?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

Mine is sounding loudly. They need to pay.

Until China is held accountable and brought to Justice we can not heal

Seriously! Just listen to yourself! How old are you!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Look at those smug commies mocking President Trump

The arrogance! The fact it came from China and highly likely a bio weapon lab is just a kicker.

Oops! We accidently nuked them now sorry it was an accident! Would that fly no o course not

Yeah you would love to nuke a country killing millions of innocent men, women and children, because that is the type of person you are!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Has any leader of the country what Trump has said would also pertain to all leaders around the world of their country so no it was not a lie and I wish people would quit saying he lied to the American public it did not lie to the American public per se.

Please enlighten me to any other leader who lied about the virus, made fun of the virus, joked about the virus, and mocked people wearing face masks, when they knew how bad the virus actually was. Can you name any other leader?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Wow someone with common sense speaks up!

You know why are leaders have done this? Because they are all compromised, Epstein was the tip of the iceberg. You don’t get to be in any position of control or authority unless your name appears in someone’s black book.

This was intended as a reply to KansasGirl not the psycho JBurns
edit on 4-10-2020 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Ah bejasus! not you again.

Nobody believes the 'wet market' scenario as given, and most believe the virus, 'escaped' from a lab.

That's kinda a scenario with difficulties, it means it was cultivated....and indeed such cultivation did go on in Wuhan before 2020, before 2019 even...however it wasn't just Chinese scientists involved....so?

who all was involved? I want names and times. Oh, and proof.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
WE DONT NEED CHINA we Just need to STOP buying that cheep crap that brakes the second you open the package !
HECK we DONT need any ONE else OIL even !
TRUMP OF BIDEN can NOT dictate who you BUY from !
BUY AMERICAN The more you do the MORE stuff will be made here .

as for Cars FORD is back and better then in 30 years !
THEY DID NOT TAKE ANY BAIL OUT !
BUICK isnt fancy But will run without brake downs .

America dropped the ball when it comes to postal !
you can order something from China and it is free postage and most of the time they have huge warehouses in the uk so it arrives in days .

If i look to order something from America the postal rates are insane
even for a small item that is only a few grams one example is i need a collet /chuck for my B&D WIZARD cost $ 8 but the postage is over $ 20 the same with the tax you charge even on second hand used goods exiting the country .

I totally agree that the quality of some stuff is rubbish after a few buys from China , Quality control is not a word they understand , metal blades for a grass strimmer were not drilled properly in the centre and a three wheeled bicycle i got in Feb is frigging dangerous to say the least , you get what you pay for

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Probably posted while wearing Chinese made Trump Underoos purchased at Walmart.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
China's own culture of cronyism and corruption will be its undoing. The Three Gorges Dam, a pipedream of Chinese communist dictators was ill-planned and poorly constructed. The builder was also responsible for inspecting the work. Substandard materials and building protocols have doomed the dam and everyone downstream who cannot evacuate. Note that the extra weight of the water is causing mini-quakes. One near the dam will likely finish it sooner rather than later but it will eventually fail. Meanwhile, crops are being destroyed by floods resulting from ill conceived flood control dams. The great leap forward will be into a bottomless pit. The CCP, hearing of problems, had international experts inspect the dam during construction and they pointed out inferior rebar welds and insufficient quantity of rebar. The builders claimed that the criticism was because the experts were....get ready....racists. One of the standard go-to words of those with no rational argument that now has evolved to have no real meaning; everything and everybody is racist according to the dim bulbs promoting the victim mentality.
Meanwhile, shorting the materials and pocketing the difference has consequences especially when making the largest dam in the world holding back enough water to drown millions should it fail.

China will punish itself and there is no need to do anything but wait.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Alot of good points we sure dont need china to fix our postoffice issues .
And yes I POINTED out clothing of any kind is hard to Find made in America so Its Unlikely any of my clothing is made here .
This is NOT a china problem This is a AMERIAN problem as No one wants to make clothing here as the margin's are so low . Some parts Of manufacturing will need to be automated .
That will Mien we can make plastic crap and clothing that is cheep But it will not add a lot of jobs .
BESIDES soon enough it will all BE a MUTE point as MORE and more is made BY robots soon every country will be in the same Boat as No workers NEED not even to flip a Burger .

Walmart here already has ROBOT Floor waxers - robot check outs the close one there is RARLY a LIVE cashier and soon robots to stock shelves

This post is all about china Like we dont have cheep crap coming from a Dozen 3rd world country's .
IF all TRUMP does IS tariff china then the factory's JUST move to ooo NK after all Kims a great guy right ?

My computer is a Lenovo LOOK it up Made in china Just like yours or your phone OR that mask your waring ( I will say ONE THING LOCAL made Mask were available LONG before any store had them !

Stopping china WILL NOT fix the problem as factory just move to the next 3rd world heck hole we NEED To make IT here sell It here and If another country wants to buy our stuff reduce our postal rates By Automating that as Much as we can .

Doing any of this DOES NOT rely on what we work out with another country

I am ONE person and yes I buy as MUCH American made as I can find . MY money will talk for me . saying my clothing is made in china only miens i cant find it made here .
China BA every country ONLY real solution IS BUY American made and FIX the problems we have that make shipping cost so HIGH .

Funny I am told i am LEFT and the Right spends days crying about how bad the left is and Yet the right cant even Figer out that buying American will reduce FORIAN Imports .
This post well Lets Just go POSTAL on China . PUnish them as If that will solve the problem .

Heck I doubt the Right even care enough to look at the tag Most people DONT but it is not most people posting here its the self proclaimed right .

DISCLAMER MY spelling sucks you say It hard to read Then CLICK the x TOP RIGHT HAND CORNOR of your browser .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
And yes I POINTED out clothing of any kind is hard to Find made in America so Its Unlikely any of my clothing is made here

Bull. You aren't looking. I own zero made in China clothing. None. I make a point of checking every single thing I purchase and only buy items made in China if it's totally unavoidable.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This like many modern illnesses that plague us was not caused by China fundamentally it is a zoonotic illness. Which means it was created by handling animals. Why not blame meat eaters that would be more honest. Zoonotic disease has been released by western nations too you know? Should we punish them too or just the meat eaters and the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I suggest that you enlist in the military and work your way up to the position of General.

Then you can send a rogue bomber to attack China for stealing your precious bodily fluids.

But then you'll have to answer to Coca-Cola.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
But I thought Trump was responsible for covid19. That’s the impression I’ve gotten from the MSM, social media and Hollywood over the last eight months. You’d never know China was involved if you listen to them.

One of my best friends is a knee-jerk progressive. She makes thinly veiled, indirect criticisms of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, which I struggle to ignore to avert acrimony. She’s never once replied when I’ve criticized China for its central role in this mess. I’m certain her silence means she disagrees.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join