It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will china be punished for unleashing this plague?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It is disgusting - a disgusting place, a disgusting ideology and a disgusting country. And They. Must. Pay. Dearly.

Have you been to China? Surely you have right?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The war drums are sounding. People are getting excited at a prospect of a war that they can watch in the comfort of their own home while millions of innocent people die. Yeah that sounds great! Just lime watching a movie.

Trump has the virus,. He told the American people that there was nothing to worry about and the virus was just a flu, while he knew just how deadly it was. Now he has the virus, maybe he will now understand that lying to the American people was wrong!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I know they eat pets routinely and sell them at those creepy unsanitary "wet market" due to the extreme level of overcrowding their communism has caused

Their communism has caused so many deaths and so much suffering

I draw a line at watching them yank little kitties out of their feed cages while licking their lips and sizing them up for a meal. With a side of bat eh?

That is disgusting. Now I love the Chinese Nationalists, they are a normal and civilized nation. But not red china.
edit on 10/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Mine is sounding loudly. They need to pay.

Until China is held accountable and brought to Justice we can not heal

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to: JAGStorm

Hobby lobby is do damn expensive for this artist.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Look at those smug commies mocking President Trump

The arrogance! The fact it came from China and highly likely a bio weapon lab is just a kicker.

Oops! We accidently nuked them now sorry it was an accident! Would that fly no o course not
edit on 10/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If is was intentional it was a decisive blow.
i'm not sure vengeance for stupidity is the ethical move.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Leave the Bidens to handle China 😎

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Our elected and unelected officials are the guilty ones. China (so they say) released the virus, ok fine. Thing is, it is NOT the deadly crazy plague you’re saying it is. It’s probably less deadly than the common flu. It’s so mild and even completely without symptoms for so many people- think of how many people who HAVE had it, but those numbers aren’t included in the stats because people didn’t even know they had it?! Not to mention that the stats they feed us are all completely politicized and misleading and skewed how they want them to be skewed.

Our leaders are completely the ones to blame. They knee-jerk reacted (or worse, didn’t knee-jerk but knowingly made the mandates they did, knowing they weren’t necessary), they overstepped their authority all over the place, and ruined people’s lives for something no deadlier than the flu, for which we don’t shut down society, nor should we. Nor should they have shut everything down for this. They don’t have the right to require us to wear masks, or assemble in groups less than ten, or to lose business and make a good part of the country lose their livelihoods.

Our leaders are 100% culpable and many of them, and that includes ALL of the MSM, should be held accountable. Let’s start with the absolute criminals in this country first.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
The war drums are sounding. People are getting excited at a prospect of a war that they can watch in the comfort of their own home while millions of innocent people die. Yeah that sounds great! Just lime watching a movie.

Trump has the virus,. He told the American people that there was nothing to worry about and the virus was just a flu, while he knew just how deadly it was. Now he has the virus, maybe he will now understand that lying to the American people was wrong!

Has any leader of the country what Trump has said would also pertain to all leaders around the world of their country so no it was not a lie and I wish people would quit saying he lied to the American public it did not lie to the American public per se.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Investigating China's role will shine a light on Fauci, Pelosi, and a few other American traitors, just like investigating Jussie Smollett will shine the light on Kamala Harris's role.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I place blame on the various leadership for the runaway conditions allowing this virus and disease to spread.

Sanitary measures should never have been politicised.

Yeah China might be the origin of this contagion, but it's propagation within Our country among Our people is the fault of Our leadership.

He's Our President and brought this all on us, Our communities and Himself.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Let me get this straight You want the US to go to a shooting war with China ?
And You hope getting Trump back in will make that happen ?

Well First thing is Trump is No war Monger as Much as I dont like him .
After all he is Nominated for the peace prize .

But lets say trump did get back In Unlikely as That is now .
And He Starts a shooting war with China -- Well Washington will be getting a complete Make over as They rebuild it From The Nuclear ashes and so will a few Other US city's .

China has 200 to 300 WORKING Nuclear weapons !
O and I am Fairly sure every one else Like say RUSSIA will get involved and they have well we just dont know how many Nuks they have .
The right here says the left JUST wants to take OVER the country which miens the country may change but would still be a working country .

You guys want to Up the anty and see who can survive the Nuclear punches NO ONE !

So You guys want the war that really will end all wars and we will be back to killing each other with rocks ?
Even TRUMP is NOT that Insane BUT Bush JR was he went on national TV saying we should USE Nuks as first strike weapons .

So you want ww 3 Get Bush back in he would be your best chance at Armageddon . ME I prefer a world any world over THAT .

GOD knows ANOTHER reason The Most scary yet To not have TRUMP back .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
China is a problem THE ONLY SOLUTION is cutting off the MONEY They make FROM waleworld ! so You want to punish CHINA STOP SHOPPIJNG AT Walmart !

Then we WONT need china at all and THEY wont have the MONEY to keep doing The practices they do !
Funny thing is the 25 % tariff was a GOOD start !

BUT nope nothing short of killing 1.5 BILLION people will do For this post !

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Because of china President Trump is not going to sign any new trade agrements for at least 3 more years.

We are getting billions from china trade right now because they are stuck in this trade war and likely will be getting it for years unless Biden gets elected.

Then Biden will likely sign away the USA.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ok ann I already pointed out The tariff would help and TRUMP gets the credit for that .
One thing in a country at war with its self OVER HIS constant DIVED attitude .

The right here show TRUMPS attitude better then any one ALL democrat's are Traitors all democrats' are terrorists all democrat's Only want to destroy the country .

OBOMA split the country more with race now TRUMP split it even father for little more then a political gain .

I want Biden In That DOES NOT MAKE ME A Commie nore and traitor ! NORE dose that mien I want a ONE part system LIKE the right here wants .
So yes we need better trade deals with china BUT we also NEED a country UNITED EVEN MORE and NO Right here wants THAT nore TRUMP .

Blame the democrat's for every virus issue the country has if you like BUT TRUMP himself IS DIRECTLY responsible for how bad this divide has gotten that man DOES NOT know compromise its either for HIM or against HIM absolutes can NOT work .

And MOST reply's show This attuited he has the RIGHT follows his lead

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well are you doing your part and not buying Chinese products or components? awful lot of business done sell USA, EU, UK etc crappy goods. Stop and buy local and bring the jobs back to the point of sale.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have seen Poster calling for killing all democrat's on this board ( ALL traitors should be shot all being any who dont like Trump . )
And even wanting That would mien a ONE party system with a leader for LIFE the very things the right says the democrats' are wanting to do !

SO NO Trumps few good points are OVER whelmed BY the fact The right is pushing far harder then anyone to make this divide even worse .

RIOTERS Criminal's MIND you they say are 60 MILLION people . A corrupt mayor why Its not one mayor or a few GOVERNORS who could be JUST VOTED OUT Its half the country . AND Trump pushes THAT as hard as HE can .

WE DONT NEED TRADE DEALS OR tariffs all we NEED to do IS STOP BUYING THE CRAP MADE IN CHINA really simple .
How many things made in china you buy in the last MONTH !
I for one am looking harder for MADE IN THE USA stamped on products BUT its hard as so Much is from china we need TO STOP BUYING new phones every month new PCS every year keep what we got Untill something starts getting made here again so we can BUY American .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ILL BUY as MUCH Local as I can FIND puzzled we have a few local company's here in Tucson
BUT phones and PCS are OUT UNTILL I can BUY one made IN the USA I keep my phones as LONG as possible as It is .
No such thing as a cell phone made in the US .
BUT I am SUTRE your doing the same thing i am puzzled many many people want access TO AMERICAN made products EXPESIALY MEDICAL !

WHO IN THERE INSANE MIND wants medical OUT SOURCED !
I WAS SHOCKED TO LEARN The US cant even MAKE A MASK !
You really want to blame the Democrat's ? as IF the last 7 PRESIDENTS Congress and senate have been controlled BY them ALONE for 35 YEARS !
edit on 4-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Let's bring them freedom and democracy!

Just pretend they are a smaller defenseless poor 3rd world country 🙃😅🇺🇸

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join