It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Wallace , Joe Biden ,it's impossible to believe they are not tested positive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
For those following the coronavirus thread number 6, you probably know by now that it only takes 4 and 1/2 hours for an infected person to infect another person to show that that person is infected.
so we all know Chris Wallace and Joe Biden was in the same room and and I'd have to say quite close enough to anyone in that room to spread the infection so my belief is that they're hiding the condition of Joe Biden and Chris Wallace's condition.

if both of these people disappear from the scene then we truly know that something is up.

and Biden being a former vice president I believe he'll be admitted to the government hospital there the same one that President Trump is in also.

change this is the conspiracy site perhaps Joe Biden was given an antidote for the coronavirus.

Who knows but this year is going to be a very interesting week that lies ahead of us now that is for sure.

NHK news of Japan does have reporters all across America actually and actually all across the world and what's good about the NHK news reporters is they do not sensitize the news it's hard-core facts and they try to stay away from rumors also.

Whatever news I get today on this morning's news I'll post it if possible hopefully my translation will be kind of accurate.

personally I would trust NHK news over CNN or ABC or CBS or any other media that are anti-trump to begin with.
edit on 1000000035352020-10-03T15:35:35-05:00353510pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

personally I would trust NHK news over CNN or ABC or CBS or any other media that are anti-trump to begin with.

NHK is pretty damned biased towards Japan and positive views towards Japan.

I had NHK world for a fair bit of time through broadcast. Over the entirety of Fukushima there was not a single negative report about any of the actions taken by the Japanese government. I've never seen a single negative story about the Japanese government on NHK.

NHK is pretty much Japanese government propaganda.
edit on 3/10/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Links with that would be great, you know how to

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
so we all know Chris Wallace and Joe Biden was in the same room and and I'd have to say quite close enough to anyone in that room to spread the infection...

Is that your opinion as a medical expert in virology?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

NHK is pretty damned biased towards Japan and positive views towards Japan.

I had NHK world for a fair bit of time through broadcast. Over the entirety of Fukushima there was not a single negative report about any of the actions taken by the Japanese government. I've never seen a single negative story about the Japanese government on NHK.

NHK is pretty much Japanese government propaganda.

Well when it came to Fukushima I'll definitely have to agree with you on that part.

But on the world scene NHK news can really deliver some pretty hardcore facts.
So I still would prefer NHK news over any of the American anti-trump news media.
edit on 1000000047522020-10-03T15:52:47-05:00524710pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Links with that would be great, you know how to

television news starts around 10:00 a.m. here and it usually goes on throughout the whole day of course on and off.
Since we have American military bases here and prime minister suga would definitely be informed on President Trump's condition and I'm sure all the base commanders will definitely be updated also so it for this country it's a security problem.
And I seriously doubt that Putin and the Chinese president would be informed the latest health condition of President Trump but then again that's my opinion.
edit on 1000000004572020-10-03T15:57:04-05:00570410pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just posted about 8 minutes ago by New York times

The New York Times: Trump’s Covid-19 Symptoms Are Said to Be ‘Very Concerning’.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They didn't shake hands which usually happened in the past.

If they had, and the wives hugged, I'd find it more curious.

Also, for all we know, Biden is taking some of the alleged preventative pharmaceuticals in an attempt to lower chance of incubation.

Plus, Biden doesn't have popular rallies or public appearances... So his exposure is probably lower due to people not being excited about him. He's merely the only other option for some.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Or it's more proof of a Demonrat plot to kill the President of the United States. ???????????????????????

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Or it's more proof of a Demonrat plot to kill the President of the United States. ???????????????????????

Proof?

Or circumstances that make you suspicious?

Because the two are different.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wallace and Biden are in on the same scheme, and they weren't targets 😬

FoxNews really rubbed it in hard Friday and had Wallace and Roberts on practically every day show on Fox.

Fox show hosts have been allowing dozens of Democrat shills to get away with all kinds of lies unchallenged for about a year. Can't imagine why? 😬

Something smells rigged !!! ❌🚬🦨

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Their hate is setting the stage for the appearance of an even more dramatic recovery.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Definitely proof. The Demonrats convinced Biden to hide in his dungeon because they knew Trump, being the super macho manly man that he is, would run around the country letting people get their germs on him. It's a despicable trick to play on such a brave man but it worked.

Mostly because he's a retard.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fox News employs several people who conspired with Trump coup-plotters. After they hired RINO (former House Speaker) Paul Ryan on the Board of Directors, Attorney General Barr stepped in and spoke with FoxNews's CEO Suzanne Scott. Four Days later, Sheppard Smith was fired, and Judge Andrew Napolitano was mostly muzzled.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Some MSM is say Mark Meadows said "The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care" and some are saying "sources" ?????

CNN says "Sources" not Meadows

But nobody has put up a video of anybody actually saying that !!

MSM total bullshiest again ??? LOLz

Lets see the real statement for clarity ❗❗

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The deepstate got the Coke a Cola union to cough on every diet Coke can to ensure they infected Trump.

Trump will likely bounce back from this, and honestly it will probably work in his favor. But rather than accept the occasms razor probability he just caught it because he left himself exposed by holding huge rallies across the country... His supporters will say the deep state did this to him, but since he's the healthiest president ever, the plot was foiled.

This is the reality we live in now.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

so we all know Chris Wallace and Joe Biden was in the same room and and I'd have to say quite close enough to anyone in that room to spread the infection so my belief is that they're hiding the condition of Joe Biden and Chris Wallace's condition.

Chris Wallace and Joe Biden together don't weigh as much as Trump.
This really seems to hit obese people quicker.

edit on 3-10-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've got a buddy who had it, 6'3 and about 400 pounds, diabetic. His entire family had it, and let me say they aren't exactly tiny folks. He said the only weird thing was the lack of taste, other than that he said it was no worse than a cold. It took about 9 days to incubate before he was symptomatic, so I wouldn't say any quicker than the average person.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've got a buddy who had it, 6'3 and about 400 pounds, diabetic. His entire family had it, and let me say they aren't exactly tiny folks. He said the only weird thing was the lack of taste, other than that he said it was no worse than a cold. It took about 9 days to incubate before he was symptomatic, so I wouldn't say any quicker than the average person.

I know a family that everyone got Covid (adults), they are very plump people. They got it bad (hospitalized).
They lost a lot of weight and were so pleased with the weight loss from Covid when they recovered.
It was kinda morbid, kinda funny, but we were all glad they made it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My sons Girl had it JUST got over it YOUNG tiny Teacher .
She has the after effects now short of breath weak well you read um .
So weight is not the only factor . we are all concerned for her health and My son is doing right having HER ERST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE .

Talked with him this morning and his girl she is slowly getting back to her normal self .
Being over it does Not mien your over it .

Lucky my son him self must not be able to get it Nore I as we both were around people who did have it for days .
But while i may be ok I have grandkids and a X wife no way that women needs to get it and the garndkids Need her .

Trump well he has no one to blame but him self the right can spin untill they Puke and not turn a head for Trumps own foolishness'

As for Biden why should he get it ? He really follows the advice given . My sons girl a TEACHER well working with 15 kids while the little burgers may not get very sick can and will spread it and I have Trump to thank for my sons girl getting it .

Told my sons to Think hard about keeping the grandkids homeschooled this year . 4 that is .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join