It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awkward moment: CNN anchor votes for Biden as the winner after the debate, only one other did.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow...just gotta say...this thread is just...even for the mudpit this is pretty ridiculous...

'Nuh uh...see they totally raised their hand..'

'No way dude, they were just shifting..only two people raised their hand.'

'What are you blind, there was three for sure.'

Like...you all realize you're arguing over how many #ing people raised their hands in a cnn interview?

Seriously, is everyone here like 5 years old?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Wow...just gotta say...this thread is just...even for the mudpit this is pretty ridiculous...

Like...you all realize you're arguing over how many #ing people raised their hands in a cnn interview?

Your momma is five years old.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

My momma's dead yo...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is a woman fixing her purse, not raising her hand to vote:

Hanging chad...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Similar thing happened in 2016 with Trump vs Clinton. (Hillary got 3 hands, out of 15 audience members, lol)

CNN continues to demonstrate why the network should be labeled as a domestic terrorist organization and expelled from the United States.

originally posted by: Xtrozero
OK this is awkward, The CNN reporter asks a crowd of 13 undecided voters if Biden won the debate and only one person raised their hand with her. Then she doesn't ask who thinks Trump won, and and just says well majority says there were no winners tonight...

Got to love it...geez.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How'd you miss that second hand? It's right there in front of you. You got an eye issue? Saw you called Mrs Trump a butter face. All starting to make sense now.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
How'd you miss that second hand? It's right there in front of you.

I was following he camera panning back.

Saw you called Mrs Trump a butter face.

Yeah, she has a man face but it's okay, if you like woman who look like dudes I won't judge, I'll stick with his daughter, she's daddy-approved.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

we should have our own debate about who is the better candidate with you and cowboy running and I moderate/ prepare the questions/ issues ats can vote on.

OK
But so as long as I secretly get the questions in advance from you so I can covertly pass them on to AugustusMasonicus

Don't tell anyone...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You really are the worst to post an obviously edited video! If you watched the unedited only 2 other people raised their hands when she ASKED if tRump won...

If there is voter fraud it will be perpetrated by Trumpets like yourself

Got love it...Geez

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Did you watch the debates cause that is the audience we have here these days.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: Xtrozero

You really are the worst to post an obviously edited video! If you watched the unedited only 2 other people raised their hands when she ASKED if tRump won...

If there is voter fraud it will be perpetrated by Trumpets like yourself

Got love it...Geez

Its kind of obvious you have not read through the replies...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay...I'll watch it again, again.

This is a woman fixing her purse, not raising her hand to vote:

Looks like she raised her hand for Trump...and quickly feared she wouldn't get her complimentary CNN tote bag if she did.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Lol weren't you mocking people for saying Obama's wife looks like a man? Plus having a day late pic as evidence yesterday concerning the stock market.

You feeling alright lately? Used to be on top of the jokes and the intelligence. Now just the jokes are landing.

Seriously missed that hand and then argue about it after?

No low test here my guy. Even most chubby chicks look nice to me. I clearly don't have your high standards when it comes to only the finest ladies and daughters.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

My momma's dead yo...

No harm meant my dude. I just can’t help myself

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Heh, I've got to agree. Some of the bickering here lately has gotten pretty..."meet me on the playground at recess, bro"... kind of gangstah!
edit on 10/3/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Amusing thread watching a Bunch of people argue over a news video that alest ONE side says always has it out for Trump .
So say Trump won 4 out of 13 people and Biden won one .
Being how great Trump is 4 out of 13 is a Lose .
really every ONE BUT one should have been raising there hand for Trump the master of masters .

Anyway Fun thread back in the real world Trump is sick very very sick who won any debate is for now on the side lines to most sane people as we wate and hope Trump will be ok .

After all without Trump who will keep Your threads going ?
really I feal bad for you guys Trump gets better wins and in 4 years your right back here crying who will save you then ?
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No Biden supporter will ever believe Biden will save anyone we just want to get from one day to the next without more Drama and Trump loves drama .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

That's what makes it funny. The fact that it was done by CNN.

Sure it's the only reason the video got posted.

Those people were also the undecided. They wouldn't have been able to fit all trumps supporters up there. Maybe Biden's though...

I'm just joking Midnight. Don't get mad at me.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
OK this is awkward, The CNN reporter asks a crowd of 13 undecided voters if Biden won the debate and only one person raised their hand with her. Then she doesn't ask who thinks Trump won, and and just says well majority says there were no winners tonight...

That's because your video has been edited at :28 to remove her asking the same question about Cheeto Jesus and only one person raises their hand as well.

Full video.

Looks like the ones who didn't raise their hands came away with the same conclusion as any non-partisan asshat hack, that both of them are idiots.

Well, technically the conclusion on the video did say that more voted for Trump than Biden if you exclude her hand raising, but basically nobody won that Debate..

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mad ( Analbumcover ) Never . In the past i did let my self get drawn into these post But I was never mad at anyone .

Say what You want about Biden most of what's post here has MUCH truth to it other stuff is just exaggerated .
Juts Like what gets posted about trump lol .

really I took off from ATS a few weeks because I got to carried away MY own falt But looks like ATS has clamed down a lot now maybe every one should take a Brake from this from time to time Its good to get out In the real world You will find out most people are just wanting to Live and maybe have a little fun now and then .

No I wont get sucked back into bashing others Ill stick to the thread focus now as for Biden have AT him lolol .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join