It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awkward moment: CNN anchor votes for Biden as the winner after the debate, only one other did.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK this is awkward, The CNN reporter asks a crowd of 13 undecided voters if Biden won the debate and only one person raised their hand with her. Then she doesn't ask who thinks Trump won, and and just says well majority says there were no winners tonight...

Got to love it...geez.

edit on 3-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow that was hilarious ! The way reporter tries to make it as a win for Biden was just comical !

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Shhhh shhh shhhhhhhhh

Biden for president.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
OK this is awkward, The CNN reporter asks a crowd of 13 undecided voters if Biden won the debate and only one person raised their hand with her. Then she doesn't ask who thinks Trump won, and and just says well majority says there were no winners tonight...

That's because your video has been edited at :28 to remove her asking the same question about Cheeto Jesus and only one person raises their hand as well.

Full video.

Looks like the ones who didn't raise their hands came away with the same conclusion as any non-partisan asshat hack, that both of them are idiots.

edit on 3-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just so blatantly dishonest.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just so blatantly dishonest.

The edited video? Yeah....

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wow your dishonest too. Lol

When she asked about Trump two people clearly had their hands up and they only showed half the crowd as opposed to when they asked the question about Joe they panned the whole crowd. So going on the assumption that the other half was the same as this half Trump wins the vote 4 to 1
edit on 3-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Cheeto Jesus. Lmao. I love Trump but I get such a good laugh from some of your replies and nicknames for him.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

When she asked about Trump two people clearly had their hands up and they only showed half the crowd as opposed to one masturbating question they panned the whole crowd. So going on the assumption that the other half was the same as this half Trump wins the vote 4 to 1

I missed the other one, it's still clear the video was doctored for the suckers. Three people in that video are idiots then instead of two so her comment of 'the majority thinks there's no winner' was accurate.

edit on 3-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Got to love it...geez.

THIS is CNN!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Whatever if it means that much to you you win

TDS much? Lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So far both videos posted are BS,as well as some of these posts wink wink

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Whatever if it means that much to you you win

TDS much? Lol

Of course I win, the video has been edited or has your TDS impacted your ability to think critically?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You’re the one lying about the video.

Are you going to justify that now by saying well there was an “awkward moment”? Lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love this timeline.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

we should have our own debate about who is the better candidate with you and cowboy running and I moderate/ prepare the questions/ issues ats can vote on.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You’re the one lying about the video.

I already said I missed the other person, how is that lying? My two sentence reply too difficult for you to read and comprehend?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
we should have our own debate about who is the better candidate with you and cowboy running and I moderate/ prepare the questions/ issues ats can vote on.

LOL, I'd kick his ass since I'd make that sock account answer like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just having trouble following your miss leading posts.

Also hard to get past your bias and juvenile attacks.

How much longer does your mother let you have on the computer?

I’ll come back later

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There's a cut between asking who thought Joe Biden won and then when she says something like.

'As you can see those people raising their hands doesn't mean that's who's going to win....'

I think she did ask who thought Trump won, I think they just didn't like the answer and cut it. It's awkward there. There's definitely something missing in that part. Why would she say 'those people' when there was only one person?

Right at 0:27 seconds...there's something missing.
edit on 3/10/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join