It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th Texan City Becomes ‘Sanctuary’ For The Unborn, Outlaws Abortion Within City Limits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wonderful decision by this city, those that seek to justify and support Abortion under the false pretence that it is about woman's rights when in fact it is about immorality and baby sacrifice are the lowest of the low in my opinion.

There ARE circumstances were it may be acceptable but in all of those the child remains a victim.

Were the child endangers the mothers life.

Were the child was conceived through rape (though the child is innocent and is giving the unwilling mother a second trauma and a void in her soul really the answer).

BUT because some loose sleep around woman think's a child is inconvenient, that is below any level of humanity, it is the same as offering children to idol's, sacrificing them to appease the vilest motivations.

Anyone with any belief in an afterlife, even a doubt should think on this before jumping to support abortion, it is a crime except and only except in extreme situations.

And a side note, disabled people can achieve anything anyone else can, they can be an inspiration to us all and enjoy there lives fully so A disabled child is NOT excuse for termination, to argue that it is well that is to say the NAZI's were correct and then you are into Eugenics.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I guess women will need to choose to not get pregnant.

It takes 2

If it's consensual, it only takes one.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wonderful decision by this city

Sure it is, if you think your city council and mayor should waste your city tax dollars legislating unconstitutional laws and fighting them in court, only to lose.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sucks when you have to be responsible for your choices.....
What would you do if you were say and under educated 20 year old girl who mistakenly married a brutal abuser. You find yourself unexpectedly pregnant and know the child will be abused in every way?
If there is a free clinic available and she gets an abortion I applaud that compassion and intelligent decision on her part.

There are to many scenarios to count and people without the knowledge you may posses. Many do get pregnant regardless of contraceptives' use.

So the intelligent part of her decision is to take a life? Brilliant!

I'd say she should have been more intelligent prior to the abortion instead.

I find it funny that it is so black and white with folks....in your scenario, she could also have the baby and leave the guy and raise the baby....but sure....kill it it the first thought.
edit on 10/3/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yes they would most likely. You just do not license facilities that perform abortions.

Cities have a lot of leeway in what does and doesnt get built.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Karriemichelle

Im not religious. Nor extremist.

Life is life. Abortion is murder.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not religious. Nor extremist.

Life is life. Abortion is murder.

Same same....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

40% of abortions these days are done via medication prescribed from a doctor, and either delivered to the patient at the doctor's office or picked up at a pharmacy. I don't see how a city can dictate what a doctor can or cannot prescribe.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They cannot. What they can do is exercise zoning restrictions, etc.

Big Spring, TX, my #hole hometown, did this. I think its a dumb exercise despite being staunchly pro life.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It takes 2

Not legally...
Her body her choice.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

People should have the right to protect the innocent lives of the unborn.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It isn't that easy.

When I got pregnant we prevented, but I still got pregnant. He had strong swimmers and we were the one or two couples out of a 1000 over the case of a year where the condom wasn't enough. It did not rip, we did not even notice anything until I was pregnant. The condoms, I always check if the package is sealed airtight and does not loose air.

He left me for a different women that he cheated on me, during our relationship, before and during the pregnancy. I decided to keep, it was less a decision, more something I knew from my heart. I never thought about abortions before that point.

Fast forward I am 30 hours into labor and get an emergency operation done. I spare you all the details how the tube slipped out of my spine and I felt them cut me open. Turns out I would have died along with the child if not for the third doctor feeling me up and suddenly everything went hectic. We spent two weeks in ICU but today my girl is healthy, smart and full of energy.

If I get pregnant and do not abort, the chances are high that I will die the next time even during the pregnancy, along with the child, no operation will save me from that. This is why I consider a sterilization.

It's easy to post the sentence you did, now tell me, if sterilization would not be possible, do I need to die together with the child so your sentence stays valid, if I ever get pregnant again? Knowing all this?

Think about this for a second or two.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If "the unborn" can kill or maim its host mother, is it really that innocent?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

“Not to say abortion is good but if you look at countries that have outlawed it - they are all in under strict religious tyranny and women have no rights at all.
South America, Saudi Arabia, much of Africa - abortion is illegal”.

I’m sorry, I am from South America, and in Argentina we might be poor but we don’t live under strict religious tyranny and we women do have rights, thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You are a sick person.

I pity you. Really. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's in most cases a medical condition the mother carries.

And yes even with your horrific example, it's innocent. Innocent because it can not decide between wrong or right yet. A baby has just so many reflexes. It's not smart from the beginning. It starts with the first cry announcing discomfort and from there it begins to learn.

God good, what do you know about babies and pregnancies??

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So once again, a thread war because everyone refuses to realize everyone has had a lifetime of different experiences and expect a blanket cut and dry solution.

If you don't like that they outlawed abortion, do what you've probably told others in different situations. Move. Fight it. Claiming victim and woe is me or personal responsibility you, stop acting like a Facebook warrior.

FFS, how many children have watched Cuties and how fast that dropped from the media?

Kids are important, but only the ones in the age group of mine or none at all, because I'm not having kids. /s

Maybe we should just neuter all men at birth and give them back their righ.. I mean ability if they fall in line with the CCP.. I mean government or if they have high quality genes.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You are a sick person.

I pity you. Really. I feel sorry for you.

As the poster above explained, another pregnancy would kill her.

I don't feel sorry for your ignorant ass.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's in most cases a medical condition the mother carries.

And in some it's a fetal distress that can cause skeptic shock and kill a woman.

it's innocent. Innocent because it can not decide between wrong or right yet.

A fertilized egg, an embryo nor a fetus have any sense of self awareness. It is neither guilty or innocent.

edit on 3-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes, but not because of the baby maiming me from the inside. I agree with DBCowboy, I have never heard about such a case and this is why I consider your post horrific.

You watched to much "the boys" lately?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join