It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th Texan City Becomes ‘Sanctuary’ For The Unborn, Outlaws Abortion Within City Limits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Or better known as: Go murder your baby somewhere else, we are not allowing murder here.

Texas cities are passing ordinances banning infant murder and dismemberment withing their cities. This is a stong statement: We will not be a part of your murdering babies cult.

I applaud them and hope more cities that have a soul will do the same. It is time to stand up for what is right and call out what is wrong.

www.lifesitenews.com...

“We are sending a message not just for today, but for 10, 20, 30 years in the future. We are taking a stand against abortion. It is time to call right right and wrong wrong.

“Babies, no matter if they are in the womb or not, are living humans. It’s murder to kill them.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is nonsensical to talk about "sanctuaries" when the mother can just get an abortion elsewhere and the unborn can not seek sanctuary itself, on top of it.

This is no statement pro or contra abortion, just an observation.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Otherwise known as wire hanger alley.

That's what you all don't realize. By outlawing abortion you aren't stopping them. You could make it illegal across the entire country, they are still going to happen. The only thing you're stopping are safe abortions.

Pro-Life my ass, you are only Pro-Birth. The same ones fake crying for the unborn fetuses are the same who will shame a mother for needing government aid.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I guess women will need to choose to not get pregnant.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What is the Left's full "Obsession" with murdering babies?

We "can't stop" people from committing say "sexual assault" but we don't condone it, allow it, celebrate it, or promote it.

What do you consider "right, just, and positive" about murdering babies?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sucks when you have to be responsible for your choices.....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Like the above poster, I'm not stating an opinion.

Have any of these municipalities been challenged legally?

I don't believe they would stand up to it, given Roe v Wade.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The so-called Christian extremist sanctity of life advocates and their kind have been torturing raping and murdering people for centuries.
If women don't pop out more livestock who will they rob, rape and abuse.
I'm so tired of fake self righteousness and hypocrisy from the extremists.
Religion has murdered as many or more people then abortionists.
Not to say abortion is good but if you look at countries that have outlawed it - they are all in under strict religious tyranny and women have no rights at all.
South America, Saudi Arabia, much of Africa - abortion is illegal.
I guess I am not surprised.
America has become a third world country and there are literal death squads running around covering up their raping and murdering for their sinless leaders who believe if they pray on a certain day at a certain time then their sins - which are vast - will be forgiven.
They see people as cattle.
The more cattle the more power they get.
I do not need baby raping pedophiles putting their guilt on me because I saved some children from their sex club body part farm.
Oh. And about abortion.
Even Trump said women should be punished in some way for abortion.
So what does that look like in America?
When 1 out of every 4 women in this country had an abortion?
What punishments are just?
Do they deserve to ever have children?
No! Of course not.
These extremists will stop at nothing to punish women who have had abortion even plotting to kidnap their children.
Torture? Should women who have had abortion have their vagina mutilated and get a forced sex change like in African countries?
Should these women who dared not breed be hunted down and gassed to death in their own houses with their children inside to teach them a lesson?
I should buy the domain name whosababykiller.com because if we allow these religious extremists to continue their morality crusades then America is doomed.
It may be too late.
If these crusaders against women's rights prevail a quarter of all women will be maimed disfigured and tortured and unable to give birth.
Then the homosexual Christian leadership will have no one else to screw but other men and children.
Maybe that's the goal.
It is after all the women who oppose pedophilia the most.
If the women are powerless and cowering in the corners from shame and brute force then these deviants have free reign.
It almost seems like Satan himself is pushing this agenda.
Always accuse your enemies of the deeds you are guilty of.
It is very effective.
And the foolish deceived sheep in the Churches are more then happy to do Satan's dirty work in the name of "saving the children".
Gathering the children for Baal.
Destroying and subjecting women.
Causing discord and confusion every where they go.
The truth is that the Churches as referenced in Revelation are Asian Churches.
They are tempting people with the same apple every day that the serpent beguiled Eve with.
And these fools in these Churches are tricking people and condemning their souls and loading them with sin and they perceive it not.
They hate the truth.
They destroy the beauty of life.
They mock the Creator daily while pretending to be righteous.
They are a soul trap.
And they target for destruction anyone who sees through their lies and like Herod before them will target for execution even the truth tellers children.
These false teachers and Priests (A Priest is a tool used to kill fish).
Humans to them are fish and they have already human fishermen masqerading as law abiding citizens in every city in America right now.
They operate above the law.
They rob, mutilate, drug and rape their prey all under the cover of law.
Their crimes are covered up not headlined.
Their victims are ridiculed and silenced not respected.
Sound familiar?
JFK said that before he was shot in the head.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Karriemichelle

So,

Not "condoning" the murder of babies makes one an extremist?

By the way, I don't think you have to be religious to "not condone" the murder of infants but maybe I could be wrong?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There are many factors and many different types of lives not like our own. Same way there are many reasons everyone does not adapted the huge number of unwanted kids out there.

Abstract
Two-thirds of a sample of 535 young women from the state of Washington who became pregnant as adolescents had been sexually abused: Fifty-five percent had been molested, 42 percent had been victims of attempted rape and 44 percent had been raped. Compared with adolescent women who became pregnant but had not been abused, sexually victimized teenagers began intercourse a year earlier, were more likely to have used drugs and alcohol and were less likely to practice contraception.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sucks when you have to be responsible for your choices.....
What would you do if you were say and under educated 20 year old girl who mistakenly married a brutal abuser. You find yourself unexpectedly pregnant and know the child will be abused in every way?
If there is a free clinic available and she gets an abortion I applaud that compassion and intelligent decision on her part.

There are to many scenarios to count and people without the knowledge you may posses. Many do get pregnant regardless of contraceptives' use.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
double post

edit on 3-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What is the Left's full "Obsession" with murdering babies?

Why do you extremists keep making this a right verses left thing? Roe V Wade was decided by a predominately Republican appointed Supreme Court in 1973 under a Republican administration. Just as many Republican women get abortions as Democrats. Plenty of evangelicals, Catholics and other Christian women get abortions. As a matter fact, more Christian women get abortions than the woman who identify as not religious.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karriemichelle
The so-called Christian extremist sanctity of life advocates and their kind have been torturing raping and murdering people for centuries.
If women don't pop out more livestock who will they rob, rape and abuse.
I'm so tired of fake self righteousness and hypocrisy from the extremists.
Religion has murdered as many or more people then abortionists.

These extremists will stop at nothing to punish women who have had abortion even plotting to kidnap their children.

It almost seems like Satan himself is pushing this agenda.

Christophobic much?

Please name me any Christian group in the USA who in the past 50 years who has been openly raping, murdering, or torturing people? I'll even let you go back 200 years to name a Christian Denomination or official recognized Christian organization within the USA who has openly tortured, murdered, raped with impunity.

Oh, that's right, if you are on the left anything done by people 500 years ago is the direct fault of those living today if they are of the same skin color or religion (except Muslim of course).

Your rant is so full of "well your people did it 500 years ago so it is your fault" and you are personally responsible for what "your people" did 500 years ago it is ridiculous.

If your reasoning is solid then let's look at slavery, which I am certain you blame all white people for. Did you know that throughout ALL recorded history that black people have kept black slaves? Did you know that TODAY black people keeping slaves is still legal and practiced in Africa. So by your reasoning ALL black people, everywhere today, are directly responsible for black slavery that has occurred throughout all recorded history and are all yearning to be slave owners of other black people once again.

edit on 10/3/20 by The2Billies because: shortened quote

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
the term murder and abortion are 2 completly different words, whether you agree with the procedure or not, it just looks like raw emotion getting the better of you in this debate

Murder

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

Abortion

the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

no mention of unlawful in the second definition due to

Roe v. Wade

And I am almost 100% certain that some republican women will have had an abortion, its not a procedure stricly for democrats, with well over 40million abortions on record since 1970, it would be beyond the realms of sanity to suggest that they were all democrats.

It is not murder, no one involved in the procedure has ever been charged with murder

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Otherwise known as wire hanger alley.

That's what you all don't realize. By outlawing abortion you aren't stopping them. You could make it illegal across the entire country, they are still going to happen. The only thing you're stopping are safe abortions.

Pro-Life my ass, you are only Pro-Birth. The same ones fake crying for the unborn fetuses are the same who will shame a mother for needing government aid.

Very common in Thailand during the Vietnam war. Sad but very true.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It takes 2

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I will not name you any Church who openly does the things I reveal - because they all do it.
Not openly but under the cover of darkness.
The hidden KINGDOM all around you that revolves around slavery and the monetization of human beings.
It's a caste system.
I am not ignorant.
I am very intimately aware of slavery as it was and as it still is.
I do not fall under the spell of the amnesia magician about slavery.
There are more people alive today in slavery all over the world then there ever was in past history.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Please name me any Christian group in the USA who in the past 50 years who has been openly raping, murdering, or torturing people? I'll even let you go back 200 years to name a Christian Denomination or official recognized Christian organization within the USA who has openly tortured, murdered, raped with impunity.

Boarding schools: A black hole of Native American history www.ncronline.org...

The Catholic Church’s shameful history of Native American abuses
www.washingtonpost.com...

Native American victims of sex abuse at Catholic boarding schools fight for justice www.argusleader.com...

Death by Civilization
Thousands of Native American children were forced to attend boarding schools created to strip them of their culture.
www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 3-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Karriemichelle

And if I may add another thought to this discussion that false Churches never mention and have actively suppressed.
It was described in the book of Enoch that the Angel Tamiel taught human beings how to do abortion.
The reason abortion was taught to human beings was it enabled female sex slaves to maintain their monetary value for longer.
Childbirth and pregnancy can devalue a female in the sex slavery business because the body can become damaged during the process.
Females serve 2 main purposes to the farmer.
Sex or Breeding.
This leads me to an interesting point and that is how many false Churches love to go on and on about whores and prostitutes and many of these "holy men" have true hostility and deep seated rage against female sex workers.
The vitriol knows no bounds.
My synopsis of that character defect has at its' very root the glaring realty that females that are engaged in independent sex work are a direct threat to the Kingdom of slavery that these Churches have created.
These "holy men" still engage in extramarital sex every chance they get but it is beneath them to have to pay money for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join