It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worry about Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
THE FACT Trump is NOT tweeting says MORE then any rumored about his health then anything .
My self I been waiting ON tweets NOt because of what he tweets BUT because of the FACT the man can NOT go 3 hours with out tweeting .

Frankly with how much tweeting he does I fail to see how he gets any other work done .
As for the drama he creates The man sure loves Drama but most of the country just wants to take a deep breath and have a vacation form all the drama that a FEW only a FEW on each side love so much.

Trump will get well and I HOPE soon as this game show is about to be cancelled and maybe the country can take a few deep breaths and have a few years of that peace in the MID east Trump gets so much credit for .

We dont need Trump sick BOTH sides will be in complete chaos the left will have no reason to riot and not know what to do next to solve a president who can no longer do the job on the ev of the election .

The right well who will they blame ? surly the lady who he got Well TO CLOSE to lol is a republican .
ps if that was her on tv yep Trump defiantly grabed a little well you know ps If it was her Dont blame him she looked hot .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
There are rumors that Trump is more seriously ill than officially presented.

In a statement a few hours ago it was said that the president was "very well", his "vital functions so far normal" - the doctors were "very satisfied with his recovery process".

Now, from unnamed sources, his condition is said to be very worrying and that the next 72 hours will be crucial. The president was ventilated with oxygen, which indicates a rather difficult course of the disease.

What does the ATS community think? Is something going on here?

I hope for Trump and his family that the rumors are not true. May he get well soon.

CNN
FOXNEWS

Unfortunately I'd seen similar reports on different news outlets: President Trump's vitals "are concerning". My assumption is that his O2 saturation is the key vital that has his physicians worried. Similarly, I once had a well respected anesthesiologist tell me that of equal consideration to O2 sat, the buildup of CO2 in patients needing respiratory care is a very important sign.

I am sure that those within his administration, and government officials in general, are going to avoid putting out any information that is worrisome or negative in tone. If the situation turns dire, we'll likely get leaked reports and anonymous info before there is any official word on such events. Serves no purpose to promote FUD, and I expect we'd only get factual info from the president's health care team should things really degrade badly.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ooh. Like a Phoenix?! How , middle ages.

a reply to: Mark08

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These rumors are all from CNN scriptors designed to conjure up more MSM trash 😎

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Serves no purpose to promote FUD, and I expect we'd only get factual info from the president's health care team should things really degrade badly.

I'm going to need a quickie acronym note pad.
FUD: Fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

I agree. As long as recovery is possible, no matter how difficult, the official story will be "Doing Great!!!".

Personally, I would like the truth about the difficulties to be out there. That way, the disease will be considered as dangerous as it is rather than "a nothing burger, hoax, lefty hype."

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
The right well who will they blame ? surly the lady who he got Well TO CLOSE to lol is a republican .

Are you sure...it seems the debate was the best place for him to get it based on the incubation period. There were 11 people at the debate now that shows positive and that was indoors and a smaller crowd than the outdoor rose garden event. If he got it at the rose garden he would be day 6 to test positive and they are saying you start to test positive on day 2 or 3 with day 4 the start of the 5 days of the most risk to infect others.

So if he has been tested everyday then three days before the 2nd would have been the Debate....

I'm not sure how 11 people at the debate would be positive in any case... geez.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
really dont matter every one gives the credit to her .
But I realize you want to find a way to accuse a demarcate as If trump or a demarcate would go within a mile of each other .

But if accusations is what You like how about if BIDEN ends up with it and Trump GETS charged for KNOWING being around someone with it and NOT self isolation .
After all THEY KNEW she had it BEFOR the Debates and Trump know why else arrive late enough to not have time to be tested ?

This is ATS and if this was reversed this is what You guys would be pushing right now .

Now go vote Trump The right has CUT off there own legs and has NON to stand on .
It is what it is accordingyto Trump deal with it .

PS I really want TRUMP WELL ASP . This is NO game no matter how much the right trys to keep playing it .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yes he is in the risk group and it is not uncommon for people with covid to take a sudden turn for the worst...but he did get treated quick.......we will have to see how this plays out..I don't with this disease on anyone

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

My President is strong! He'll survive.

I hope you're right but My President is in the at risk group , his age , pre-existing medical conditions and weight are of concern , I would be surprised if he sails through this , expect bumps.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We could start a rumor about Trump, Melania, and that Hope Hicks girl. A covid threesome.

I am sure someone already thought of that.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LOL yep ME lol Hicks - external-content.duckduckgo.com...
external-content.duckduckgo.com...

LOL tell me Trump would NOT grab a little of that ! I sure woudl .
Hotter then the Arizona Summer .
Trump does love being surrounded By hot women lest be real here the man will bang half the playboy centerfolds if he had the time .

heck I dont blame him for that lol .

O yea he got it from her all right lol Like she was only around a hour or 3 lol not the last months and months .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your "president" already had COVID back in March, did he not?

Our Prime Minister had COVID yes , he is also overweight but doesn't have the underlying health conditions or age of your President , Johnson ended up on a ventilator and did have a bumpy ride.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not a fan of Trump, but I hope he is doing well. Nasty business this covid stuff.
If he was in rough shape, they would play it down unless it looked like it may be fatal, otherwise, no need to panic the stock market...so he might be in a fight, but for now I wouldn't think it is critical because they would start slow talks of a grim reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I will say that if he dies, then maybe we can start believing the reports of how the hydroclowhatever simply doesn't work and its snake oil?
doubt it..some people will die on the most stupid of hills, but meh..maybe a few might be swayed into the realm of science.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ABC just had a breaking news ... Doctors say President Trump is doing very well... so maybe we ought to trust the science LOL what do think LOL. Unless the doctors are in on it now too.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I will say that if he dies, then maybe we can start believing the reports of how the hydroclowhatever simply doesn't work and its snake oil?
doubt it..some people will die on the most stupid of hills, but meh..maybe a few might be swayed into the realm of science.

Been mentioned a million times it wasn't a cure it just supposedly made the symptoms less severe. If you google search you can find Doctors reports in Asia long before the madness here saying exactly that.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: oloufo

I'm just looking forward to when the left MSM begin floating super conspiracy theories that Trump has been replaced by a look-a-like.....full retard....

Just for the heck of it, lets say that his multitude of enemies had forced him to say he was tested positive to covid and took him where he is surrounded by only those on his side.
What would the plan be? His Family under threat of death if he does not play ill. His Son said My Dad has never been sick even with flu his whole life like my own Mother, she never had a day sick.
Again what would the plan be and why could this not happen? Desperate people do desperate things and many are all ready suspect of violence.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
ABC just had a breaking news ... Doctors say President Trump is doing very well... so maybe we ought to trust the science LOL what do think LOL. Unless the doctors are in on it now too.

And why not? Does he not have many enemies in the military also?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
actually source has now been named mark meadows
www.dailymail.co.uk... trump was given oxygen in the white house he kept asking if he was going to go out die from covid like 70 year old stan chera did

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: oloufo
Now, from unnamed sources

Named sources are those stating he is doing well, unnamed sources are saying the opposite. Whose asses are displayed for flogging if their claims prove untrue? Unnamed sources aren't worth a damn, IMO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join