It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens IF Biden Gets Covid Too?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If not, whom WILL the the Left blame?

Well we know they will not blame China....lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: olaru12

From your source -

'This is serious,' the source told CNN stating that Trump was 'very tired, very fatigued' and claimed that his condition was much more severe than Melania's.

LOL ok

Did you read it all? It also said this....

A source, believed to be Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, told reporters Trump's road to recovery is not 'clear'

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Biden already had COVID, he was off the radar the entire week before the debate. I wouldn't be surprised he showed up positive and got Trump sick. The MS lefty establishment would cover that up by saying Biden tested negative.

The left is well known for flipping the narrative.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Believed to be"

A guy "told reporters" something important and the reporters aren't sure who he is?

Uh huh

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
honestly putting biden on the ticket is the most irresponsible thing dems could do. Just so much potential for a VP to become president.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Here is a transcript of the Doctor's comments.
www.npr.org...

Trump seems to be doing just fine.

Now...if Joe Biden were to catch Covid?

He is much older than Trump, and his health
is compromised in many ways. Covid would pose
a serious threat to Biden's life.

God forbid he would attempt to fight a Trump win.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I hope Biden does nOt get it and I hope Trump gets well soon seams so many here still have reall issues when they should focus on Trump getting better .
If Biden gets it and BOTHG he and TRUMP can NO longer run the race or If TRUMP does NOT recover soon very very soon and cant run the race all heck will brake lose .
There's IS NO plan for a event such as THIS 2 candents or even one to sick to keep running on the ev of a election .

You know other then tweeter idits the left you hate so much as alest pretended to care Trump is sick now see if you gusy can PRETEND you care that TRUMP IS SICK .
For now the left has called a TRUCE because this is NOT a game Trump is sick its NOT pretend Its not a cold and You MITE just want to pray little if you believe in a god he gets well .

edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I feel certain the DNC has the power to hold a board meeting to select the replacement candidate. After all, both political parties are just another corporate entity.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Irony my butt. Wearing masks was never intended to prevent one from catching the virus because it doesn't work that way. It was intended to prevent one from spreading the virus if he had it.

Therefore it is only ironic to those ignorant of why the masks were implemented.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Also, masks are about pointless now anyway.

The irony is all these measures to block the virus made it more cunning. It's getting past makes, surviving handwashing, and doesn't give a crap about social distancing.

mutation

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe Joe Biden is hiding again because he has the CoronaFlu?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join