It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens IF Biden Gets Covid Too?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think we should be more concerned with something Jill Biden's Husband said during the debate:

If I'm elected I'll know the plan

This is concerning how to deal with covid.

Soooo.......

Someone's going to tell Jill's Biden's Husband what to do eh? That information and plan will be forthcoming eh? Oh but you know, let's ignore these things.

edit on 3-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ALL hypothetical...naturally.

But, given what we hear from the MSM and some Leftists concerning Trump getting his just desserts, how will the President's antagonists handle a situation where Joe Biden suddenly comes down with CV?

Is this something they are prepared to face?
Are talking points already prepared?

Fact is, Joe is just as 'at risk' as anyone else (if not more so)...so there is a very real possibility that Joe could soon get the dreaded China Virus too.
In Joe's case it could even be far more concerning...considering his past medical history.

In such a situation...should it arise...will the Left blame Joe?
If not, whom WILL the the Left blame?

Personally, I dont think Biden would survive getting anything....even flu.

He has had too many issues in the past with his aneurysms and likely has a compromised immune system because of them.

It would force either another choice for their candidate or run Kamala with a new VP pick.

Aneurysms in and of themselves do not affect the immune system. I have had four repaired and have three more to go. The cardiovascular disease itself caused by poor eating, lack of exercise and such does put us in a compromised position as do other ailments but aneurysms themselves? No.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

But, given what we hear from the MSM and some Leftists concerning Trump getting his just desserts, how will the President's antagonists handle a situation where Joe Biden suddenly comes down with CV?

Fact is, Joe is just as 'at risk' as anyone else (if not more so)...so there is a very real possibility that Joe could soon get the dreaded China Virus too.
In Joe's case it could even be far more concerning...considering his past medical history.

He has had too many issues in the past with his aneurysms and likely has a compromised immune system because of them.

It would force either another choice for their candidate or run Kamala with a new VP pick.

Are you kidding, have you seen his health care plan?

Besides, he's less at risk than Trump as Trump has a weight problem and a worse diet. We've all seen him sweating going up stairs.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Aneurysms in and of themselves do not affect the immune system. I have had four repaired and have three more to go. The cardiovascular disease itself caused by poor eating, lack of exercise and such does put us in a compromised position as do other ailments but aneurysms themselves? No.

As far as covid goes, we know that lung problems, diabetes and being overweight are the main risk factors. None of which effect Bidden.

Besides, Bidden wears a mask and socially distances. He's not really at risk of catching it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would hope first and foremost, his detractors can be human and treat the incident with the appropriate gravitas. Politics are thrown aside in matters of life and health.

Beyond that, they would blame Trump. For all the reasons that their talking points already do.

Biden took down all his negative ads. I wonder if trump would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

www.republicworld.com...

Probably would. But its just a dog whistle question, so why treat it with any seriousness?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HalWesten

As far as covid goes, we know that lung problems, diabetes and being overweight are the main risk factors. None of which effect Bidden.

Besides, Bidden wears a mask and socially distances. He's not really at risk of catching it.

There are clotting factors as well, which I'm probably not as susceptible to because I take Xarelto daily for another issue. I also take vitamins B12, C w/ Iron & D along with Zinc on a daily basis so I'm hoping those will also help me avoid the worst of it.

He'll eventually get it, like 99.99% of the world's population likely will over time. In his condition it will probably kill him because there are also brain effects in some people and his is already in bad shape. I hope it doesn't, but it's still a risk for him. I don't want to see anyone harmed, there are some people I wish would just go off into the sunset and live out the remaining years of their lives with family. He's one of them.

The more recent discoveries about how the virus affects the body are pretty incredible. For a non-living organism to be able to invade and change cell behavior like it does is amazing. Another discussion I heard yesterday are because it causes cells to replicate like cancer, some cancer treatments are also being considered.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here's the weird thing, the one very weak/frail sick person I know has not had Covid. (and is often out and about)
Healthy robust young people I know have died.

It is bizarre how it attacks certain folks and not others.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump will likely pull through. He is a real fighter.

Joe Biden has Alzheimer's, and will likely have far more severe symptoms. Pneumonia comes to mind. A common cold in an Alzheimer's unit is a recipe for disaster

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Trump will likely pull through. He is a real fighter.

Joe Biden has Alzheimer's, and will likely have far more severe symptoms. Pneumonia comes to mind. A common cold in an Alzheimer's unit is a recipe for disaster

We're not being told the truth about trumps condition in Walter Reed. "Experimental drugs" really?

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What Happens IF Biden Gets Covid Too?

Apparently it's 'contaigous'.

None of this snip smells right.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If Biden gets the China Koff-Koff, then Pelosi will try to pass a 6 trillion dollar stimulus bill to deal with the complete shutdown of our country so we can all be safe behind our toilet paper and masks.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Scores of Americans are developing conspiracy theories about what they see as suspicious timing after President Donald Trump announced Friday he and first lady Melania Trump — and other Republicans — have suddenly contracted the disease.

After the summer of love and rioting. You should be one too.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
This is horrible, the tweets in the video.

Although that NYT Anthony guy had to slip in how he's vegan, somehow, that was important to mention along with the drivel about how ironic it is that Trump got COVID-19.

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I would hope first and foremost, his detractors can be human and treat the incident with the appropriate gravitas. Politics are thrown aside in matters of life and health.

Beyond that, they would blame Trump. For all the reasons that their talking points already do.

Biden took down all his negative ads. I wonder if trump would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

www.republicworld.com...

That's false. Big Tech forced his hand, starting with Twitter.

Nice try Anti Trumper.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

www.republicworld.com...

That's false. Big Tech forced his hand, starting with Twitter.

Nice try Anti Trumper.

President Pence....got a nice ring to it. You heard it here first....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The ones I've seen since the debate are anti-Trump but they are much more polite.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Always keep in mind that The Biden Campaign has Twitter and Facebook people on his Transition Team.

And where is this story about Trump knowing Wednesday he had COVID coming from ? 🤨

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No it doesn't.
edit on 3-10-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No it doesn't.

Apparently trump isn't doing to hot in WR.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Read Amendment 25 of the constitution!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

From your source -

'This is serious,' the source told CNN stating that Trump was 'very tired, very fatigued' and claimed that his condition was much more severe than Melania's.

LOL ok

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join