It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens IF Biden Gets Covid Too?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
ALL hypothetical...naturally.

But, given what we hear from the MSM and some Leftists concerning Trump getting his just desserts, how will the President's antagonists handle a situation where Joe Biden suddenly comes down with CV?

Is this something they are prepared to face?
Are talking points already prepared?

Fact is, Joe is just as 'at risk' as anyone else (if not more so)...so there is a very real possibility that Joe could soon get the dreaded China Virus too.
In Joe's case it could even be far more concerning...considering his past medical history.

In such a situation...should it arise...will the Left blame Joe?
If not, whom WILL the the Left blame?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Blame?

Are you kidding?

Somehow it will be the fault of the Republicans or the President.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ALL hypothetical...naturally.

But, given what we hear from the MSM and some Leftists concerning Trump getting his just desserts, how will the President's antagonists handle a situation where Joe Biden suddenly comes down with CV?

Is this something they are prepared to face?
Are talking points already prepared?

Fact is, Joe is just as 'at risk' as anyone else (if not more so)...so there is a very real possibility that Joe could soon get the dreaded China Virus too.
In Joe's case it could even be far more concerning...considering his past medical history.

In such a situation...should it arise...will the Left blame Joe?
If not, whom WILL the the Left blame?

Personally, I dont think Biden would survive getting anything....even flu.

He has had too many issues in the past with his aneurysms and likely has a compromised immune system because of them.

It would force either another choice for their candidate or run Kamala with a new VP pick.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well we already heard a couple of times that allegedly the Trumps came a bit late (how disrespectful) but wait for it.... also did not want to wear masks...(how racist).

In between them throwing sand into one legged orphans eyes and taking away candy from babies, they must have infected Biden.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Biden’s giving out the Rona not getting it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, is it still a thing where you can't join the military if you've had Covid?

Anyone wanna take bets on you can't be president if you've had Covid?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
C'mon now, it'd be dirty orphans fault for giving Biden DaRona.

Personal responsibility isn't a thing anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
trump mocked Joe for wearing a mask.

smell the irony?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
Well it's not Trumps fault if Biden had to take a whiff.

Why are some writing DaRona, it's as much letters as corona. This seems to ghetto for me.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I haven't decided what I want to call it yet, since everyone seems to be coming out with a new name daily.

I'm experimenting

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So if Joe gets it...what will you then say about masks?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Well, is it still a thing where you can't join the military if you've had Covid?

Anyone wanna take bets on you can't be president if you've had Covid?

Can people join the military if they've had multiple brain aneurisms?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm required to wear a mask at all times when on the job by my Union. I don't wear one in my car or at home.

I appreciate my union brothers for trying to keep the spread of covid to a minimum. Does that make sense?

trump chose not to wear one....play stupid games, win stupid prizes!! Now trumps in the hospital and Joe's out campaigning.
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm required to wear a mask at all times when on the job by my Union. I don't wear one in my car or at home.

I appreciate my union brothers for trying to keep the spread of covid to a minimum. Does that make sense?

Do you all wear latex gloves and goggles at work, as well?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Depends on the business

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you all wear latex gloves and goggles at work, as well?

In my biz there are many departments. Food workers do, grips, camera, audio, greens, No. PA's do depending on what their role for the day entails. But even non union people have enough sense not to slow down production by making others sick. They observe the protocols as well. Multi million dollar projects; you don't take chances!!!

trump knew he tested positive on Wednesday but still exposed others at a fund raiser on Thursday. I wonder if you can get covid by licking someone's boots.

edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I would hope first and foremost, his detractors can be human and treat the incident with the appropriate gravitas. Politics are thrown aside in matters of life and health.

Beyond that, they would blame Trump. For all the reasons that their talking points already do.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would like to buy "Trump gave it to Joe at the debate." For $ 100.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I would hope first and foremost, his detractors can be human and treat the incident with the appropriate gravitas. Politics are thrown aside in matters of life and health.

Beyond that, they would blame Trump. For all the reasons that their talking points already do.

Biden took down all his negative ads. I wonder if trump would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

www.republicworld.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Your answer is no, you are not wondering. In fact by simply making this statement in conjunction with your other typical posts, you already conveyed your message loud and clear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join