It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Health Experts Demand Investigation Of WHO For Faking Coronavirus Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Since no one has the balls to say it I will.
Thank you oh so very much for working on the front line man.
If it wasn’t for people like you doing what you do my bum could be six feet under.
It is people like you saving lives of other that are or did suffer from this crap.
It sucks but is very real.
I got released after my fever and sweats went away. The vomiting continue still to this day but not as much. I lost 27 pounds in a matter of a few weeks.
Thank you man👌

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Did you actually read the letter? In no way does it say coronavirus is not real. Just that the reaction has far outweighed the actual damage caused by the virus.
edit on 3/10/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Did you actually read the letter? In no way does it say coronavirus is not real. Just that the reaction has far outweighed the actual damage caused by the virus.

The op did

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yes and even the doctors list is silly.

They have psychologists, gynecologists dental hygienists, Trauma surgeons anesthesiologists and cardiologists none of these groups are qualified to even give an opinion. And that just leaves general practitioners on their list and they have selfish reasons to want to end retrictions. A general practitioner is hurting during covid because many fear going to doctor over minor things and he is losing money.

So overall this is a joke and just because you get some people to ignore science doesnt mean they are right.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Is anyone surpriced anymore about this...medical doctors and health professionals of Belgium demand investigation of WHO for creating coronavirus infodemic faking the pandemic.

I cheer the Belgians for doing that

Belgium Health Experts Demand Investigation Of WHO For Faking Coronavirus Pandemic

WHO should be buried 100 feet under ground .

Hi Kenzo.
Excellent find !
Thanks for bringing all of this info to ATS, and for all of your posts and threads.

Our friend James Corbett, has done this video, as a giveaway to us all.

Link to CorbettReport.com, with all of the links, to support the claims in the vid : Linky.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Fewer than 1.5% of people have died yet everyone loses their mind over covid.

I say its a significant number based on what everyone keeps telling me

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So you want everything locked again, destroy the economy, millions and millions of unemployed, limit social interaction, force people using face mask even when it wont even help, contact tracing etc etc...

Because of this piece of cold....

CDC Comes Clean: New Fatality Rate is a Shocker!

The actions and numbers dont add up.....the reaction to this whole cold is politics and also a psyop . The need to cause economic crash must be one of their motives, so they can then bring up their own fenix from ashes..." the new economy " and i really would not like to see it happen.

If they are going to implement the plans that Boris Johnson has talked, it will mean that the UK economy will crash , because at any given time, there will be huge amount of poeple in quarantine, and that will continue as long it takes....and UK will be then like third World country....and if same would happen it other countrys if they will implement same kind of insanity.

I doubt you really want to see economic destructions that they are planning , SHTF is not fun .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well No one can really post reply's on what These people who you say are wanting to CRASH the Worlds economy would do That for .

These people are all RICH they are rich because we BUY all the cheep plastic Crap they have made In factory's they own around the world .

So 3 problems with This they want to crash the world economy . ONE the MONEY they already have NOW has NO value as currency's ALSO CRASH around the world .

TWO they will NO longer be making and NEW money as all The worlds factory's close down for good .

Three they will NO LONGER have access To FOOD and CLOTHING as the mass amounts of starving people can NO longer even PICK or TRANSPORT food !

Conclusion They are SUCIDLE ! OR this post is NUTS so far NON have of them have been Jumping from tall buildings .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks
Great video from Corbett

Catch this from video

Constitution of the World health organisation, and one part of it :

Both Tedros and Bill Gates are not doctors, but are acting like being the supreme health overlords of the World .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

How about straight from the horse's mouth ?

Link.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: Kenzo

Good news...maybe more will step up and question the narrative.

Especially when you have a guy like Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus as the Leader of the World Health Organization.
W.H.O. spent more money in 2019 on parties and travel, than they did on "causes" related to their charter.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

World has gone mad! Small group of people wanting the reset.

Nobody ever asked my opinion
and i am against the reset

Good video

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hah, is that Tedros ....huh ..
He is partying and Bill Gates is paying it .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: Kenzo

Good news...maybe more will step up and question the narrative.

one can only hope so

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As a Belgian I have one question for anyone who believes this crap:

Who wrote the letter?
It only states "We, doctors and health professionals".

And it uses references that are widely available all over the Internet.

This letter reached our msm a few weeks ago, when a couple of journalists tried to reveal the source of the letter, the so called 'doctors of Belgium'.
They couldn't find ONE doctor or health professional who helped put up this letter or even signed it.

the names in the list of doctors, of which half are not qualified to speak out in a professional way, of which most display postal codes that are not Belgian, of which a lot are anonymous, and of which a lot of the names that are indeed doctors do not live at the postal code that is behind their name.
Those that are genuine names signed the letter after it was made available online, they didn't write it.
so again, who wrote the letter?

I don't want to discuss the content of the letter,
but it sure didn't come from our Doctors.
Better yet, our doctors are almost begging for the government for stricter corona rules since the hospitals are on the edge of what they can handle. Even house md's are can't handle the amount of patients coming in.

edit on 4-10-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I find stuff like this totally baffling.

I think its because I spent a good bit of time in a COVID ICU sweating buckets in PPE caring for patients with Covid then for someone to turn round and claim that is not real to me sounds like the flat earthers shouting about how NASA has it all wrong.

I honestly don't know anyway to properly address those who don't actually believe the virus is real, its like they must be so detached from reality that I cannot reach them.

I suppose my question would be if I wasn't looking after patients with COVID then what was it?

I work in a hospital caring for these people I have spoken to the ID, resp and insensivist docs who are fighting it, I have even met the guy who set up our testing infrastructure for our hospital, are you telling me that they're all in on it in some way?

If you where sure of your opinion you wouldn't have to reframe the debate so that its more favorable to your opinion. You would be more willing to hear what your opposition is saying rather than putting words into their mouth.

The Belgium doctors never said the virus isn't real and no one questioned the anecdotal stories you have about patients in your ICU being sick with COVID-19. Every one seems to accept that the virus is real and it has sent some people to the ICU where you and others have cared for them.

What these Doctor's are questioning is the magnitude of the pandemic and that in their opinion the safety measures taken are no longer justified.

We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.

They could be wrong; but when you refuse to address what they actually have to say it only makes your point of view look weaker.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Did you read the letter, though? That is the topic of discussion, not the OP's introduction.

Here, take this to begin with:

In 1948, the WHO defined health as follows: ‘Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or other physical impairment’.

I do admire your work, but guess what? I, along with 7 out of 13 colleagues, lost my job and possibly career in July. I have a family to feed. My husband's cousin committed suicide in May--there is no recovery from that. My brother just heard this week about a 12 percent pay cut and doesn't have much hope for his future career as a developer in assisted living either (and we both worked hard to develop our careers over a 20 year span-- my brother especially). He has to fire the first person he hired (two years ago) some time this week.
My elderly parents haven't hugged my son since February and now we all hover at a 6 foot distance and wear masks and stay outside when we see one another. They will likely never travel again. My kids have lost half a year of education.
Once the government takes away my most basic necessities, what is there left to live for?
And it's not only my family, obviously. Poor will suffer the most as usual.
Here's some data from the Aspen Institute predicting a massive eviction rate in the coming months:
www.aspeninstitute.org...

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, researchers, academics, and advocates have conducted a continuous analysis of the effect of the public health crisis and economic depression on renters and the housing market. Multiple studies have quantified the effect of COVID-19-related job loss and economic hardship on renters’ ability to pay rent during the pandemic. While methodologies differ, these analyses converge on a dire prediction: If conditions do not change, 29-43% of renter households could be at risk of eviction by the end of the year.

The letter calls for a reexamination of our approach now that we are more informed of the virus, its effect, virulence, and treatments. It's asking that dissenting voices be heard and not censored, and considering all of the errors--mask, no mask, airborne, not airborne that the official state voices and media are making, they have no right to complain about disinformation.

edit on 4-10-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Can you show the article where the journalist talk about this, the one that tryed to find out the names ?

The Brussel times has not corrected the story at all, they should if it is a hoax..if that is about the same thing ..

Hundreds of medical experts question Belgium’s coronavirus policy in 2 open letters

It would be shame if not real, the letter was to me good and i am sorry , i should check better that all authentic .

edit on 4-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I find stuff like this totally baffling.

I think its because I spent a good bit of time in a COVID ICU sweating buckets in PPE caring for patients with Covid then for someone to turn round and claim that is not real to me sounds like the flat earthers shouting about how NASA has it all wrong.

I honestly don't know anyway to properly address those who don't actually believe the virus is real, its like they must be so detached from reality that I cannot reach them.

I suppose my question would be if I wasn't looking after patients with COVID then what was it?

I work in a hospital caring for these people I have spoken to the ID, resp and insensivist docs who are fighting it, I have even met the guy who set up our testing infrastructure for our hospital, are you telling me that they're all in on it in some way?

What is the current death rate? Did you get COVID, if not how, were you only wearing standard PPE like a filtering facemask or were you in PAPRs? Have 2.2 million people died in the USA? Do you think the WHO and China lied about this virus for the first month, i.e. no "person to person infections"? Did China allow their citizens to freely leave China and fly to other countries when they knew about this infectious virus?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Belgium Health Experts better have some damn good evidence if they want me to take them seriously.

They had this woman as their Health Minister up until a few days ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join