It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Health Experts Demand Investigation Of WHO For Faking Coronavirus Pandemic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Is anyone surpriced anymore about this...medical doctors and health professionals of Belgium demand investigation of WHO for creating coronavirus infodemic faking the pandemic.

I cheer the Belgians for doing that

Belgium Health Experts Demand Investigation Of WHO For Faking Coronavirus Pandemic

WHO should be buried 100 feet under ground .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is there a small fracture in the European Union? Any questioning of the officials responsible would be fantastic. We need that here in the US too, nothing political just a damn oversight and review. I followed this from really early because our business was reliant on getting our goods from China. Can remember officials spouting very high and now we know very speculative transmission ratios. Predicting rates such as 5.7 or higher, you know from scientists... it never materialized. Hopefully, now it will receive a proper review in every country.

edit on 3-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I hope everyone reads the link--it's enough to make one stand up and cheer!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
For the record, there are around 35,000 physicians in Belgium. Only 1.5% of which appear to have signed this letter.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Takes courage to go against the status quo!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The letter was written a few weeks ago, but the news is good.

Belgium and Germany seem to have morally oriented doctors who are speaking truth to power. Will those governments admit the truth?

Time will tell. That so many governments are playing along corroborates that this is a planned event.

That censorship is everywhere corroborates that this is a planned event.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There is also quite large similar groups in Germany and Spain ....but the MSM is totally silent about them. I would very much welcome if U.S doctors and health experts would also join the club, and i think they allready have to some degree, i just dont remember who..

www.stopworldcontrol.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
For the record, there are around 35,000 physicians in Belgium. Only 1.5% of which appear to have signed this letter.

On some levels that makes it even more legit, why would these doctors put their reputations on the line against the 'new normal"?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Indeed, I was about to write the same.

This is the stuff you need to show those that think it's all a conspiracy. It's a well written text, reasonable and it speaks from my heart. There are so much discrepancies around all this and it's relieving to see that not every reputable doctor can be bought or scared into the official tune.

I have been writing this since February that it feels too blown up and I am curious about the end year statistics. The numbers, if used correctly and not mix up covid, pneumonia and others, will show it is only slight more dangerous than the flu, when it comes to death count.

From the very beginning I knew this is going to be used to take away our rights, install digital currency and or a social credit system. Fear is the worst counselor, someone once said to me and if they keep us in fear, we can not do a lot against it.

And the media is full complicit with all this, everyone questioning the narrative is quickly dismembered, called dumb, Trumpist, right wing, a conspiracy theorist or a danger to the public.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Great news. Should we use the terminology “faked the pandemic?”. I really don’t think we should. The virus is real, it’s just not the psychopathic deadly crazy infectious killer that we are told. Using the “hoax” term just pushes the rabid mask gestapo public even further into their belief that anyone questioning the narrative is an idiotic Trump-supporting granny and kid killer.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

We should use the term Plandemic II. You can find that 1:15 documentary at ISE.media. It is most informative.

This WAS planned, years ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Great news. Should we use the terminology “faked the pandemic?”. I really don’t think we should. The virus is real, it’s just not the psychopathic deadly crazy infectious killer that we are told. Using the “hoax” term just pushes the rabid mask gestapo public even further into their belief that anyone questioning the narrative is an idiotic Trump-supporting granny and kid killer.

I Don't think it was faked either, and yes there are certain buzz words out there that push people's buttons. After they hear those they hear nothing else. No, I believe we were right in being concerned and shutting down for a few weeks, but then certain PTB decided any means neccesary and double and triple down and make it political. Could you imagine if it was really bad, this is why we need oversight and to realize scientists can be biased and make mistakes too.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well i dont want to stuck in the terminology much, the main things are that this was planned and that the danger has been totally exaggerated .

This all just dont justify the responce, I just see Max Igan saying something like the military is soon put in the streets in UK, so if they start using the military against citizens because of this planned plandemic it`s nothing else than pure fascism and terror , it`s like Stalins purge 2.0 ..

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Good news...maybe more will step up and question the narrative.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Icke and Kaufman talks about the testing, worth to watch i think .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If someone tests positive, this does not mean that that person is actually clinically infected, is ill or is going to become ill. Koch’s postulate was not fulfilled (“The pure agent found in a patient with complaints can provoke the same complaints in a healthy person”).

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hopefully very soon, because they are going to shutdown societys because of this , cant got to work or any place , and it will crash the economy....maybe that`s their goal.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I find stuff like this totally baffling.

I think its because I spent a good bit of time in a COVID ICU sweating buckets in PPE caring for patients with Covid then for someone to turn round and claim that is not real to me sounds like the flat earthers shouting about how NASA has it all wrong.

I honestly don't know anyway to properly address those who don't actually believe the virus is real, its like they must be so detached from reality that I cannot reach them.

I suppose my question would be if I wasn't looking after patients with COVID then what was it?

I work in a hospital caring for these people I have spoken to the ID, resp and insensivist docs who are fighting it, I have even met the guy who set up our testing infrastructure for our hospital, are you telling me that they're all in on it in some way?
edit on 3-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is claiming the virus itself is fake, just that the reaction and measures taken against it are not proportional to overall risk. That is the claim in the link in the OP at least. Fear-driven vs. science-driven. I have no doubt you went through a real covid tribulation, but people are hospitalized all the time for similar things and the world doesn't stop.

The reality is, there is something bigger at play here and it has to play out this way, but don't misinterpret people saying hoax to mean the actual virus. It's the response they are referring to.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone can sign this

Honestly OP, you need to do some fact checking and learn how to critically appraise your sources because I just signed this.

Anyone can sign this, its not just Belgium's literally anyone can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join