It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bolhuis - Interview.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Mike Bolhuis on the situation in South Africa, and beyond.

edit on 3-10-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You cannot "un-see" these things.

How horrific and to do with torture "crime" has become.

May God help us.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The main principle is do you know everybody in your house?

People will surprised.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dr. David Klatzow:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bok Van Blerk - Kaplyn.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Hey, thank you so much for this thread. I am a lover of the country and the peoples of the RSA, having hosted a foreign exchange student in the US from Johannesburg back in 1985, and then later having visited myself to Johannesburg, Capetown, Knysna, the Kruger park, Elim (a very small town where I served as a medical student in a very small missionary hospital not far from Louis Trichard), etc.. I love the peoples, and I love the place.

And, crime was not under control back then; however, things were a lot more peaceful, especially back in 1988, although I personally did get a chance to witness the Ellis Park bombing by the ANC outside the rugby park in Johannesburg ... but I digress.

NOW, it looks a LOT WORSE. I love my family (adopted) and friends in the RSA so much. This is rough to watch, but again, I am very thankful to you for posting these links, the first of which I just watched, and the rest of which I will watch later to follow. This information is parallel to what everyone else tells me in 2020 for the RSA.

The lessons of these videos and this terrible increase in crime is actually applicable to anyone currently, anywhere in the world. We all have a better than average chance of increasing crime in our localities, at least for the short term, and hopefully not for the long term, BUT we also have a chance to prepare accordingly. Crime isn't going away. That part sucks, but people in the RSA are taking it seriously -- maybe first like canaries in the proverbial coal mine -- but all of us can benefit from this type of information. Kudos, and very humbly: thanks.

edit on 3-10-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typos as always ... my first draft is never my last draft

top topics

join