It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does President Trump's Latest Tweet Contain A Secret Message?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
President Trump's latest tweet seems innocent at first, but on closer inspection, something strange can be noticed. Take a good look at the second "L" in the word "well", it is actually a capital letter "I". This isn't possible through autocorrect, Siri, or a typo. It most likely had to be on purpose, unless I am overlooking something. What do you all think about this? Innocent? Or something much more? I don't believe in accidents or coincidences when it comes to President Trump, he always has a plan. What could all of this mean?

Here is the tweet in question:
Link to the tweet
(you have to click on the President's tweet after getting to the page with the tweets to see the L/I difference clearly)

edit on 10/3/2020 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche
Good pickup. I think you are right, the all caps on the end also. Hopefully someone from the Q thread might chime in.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I will drop this here:

"weli"

The Weli, formerly Welli, is a playing card used in the Salzburg and William Tell card decks, which are Austrian regional patterns of the German-suited playing cards. It has the value of 6 of Bells and, in the South Tyrol variant of the card game, Watten, it is the only 6 used and can, in addition to its own suit of Bells, join the trump suits of Acorns, Hearts and Leaves. In all other variants of Watten, the 7 of Bells is the Weli.

Read with caution and read it twice.

Add: In some games, the weli card can be used as a joker.
edit on 3.10.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

? Drink more orange juice?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OMG! you're right! Quick! Call the band KISS and get in the van! We have to go save the President!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Looks like someone else made that tweet for him or maybe he was little high due meds and fever when he did it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I reas it bacckwards three tImes whIle walking towards the east and I culd read "Freddie is the DevIl". .

Time.to prep id say. Prep the keg that is.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there: looks like the twin towers to me

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interestingly lI is a Chinese measure of distance.

Also - but more importantly if you look it up in www.britanica.com under chinese philosophy and heres the elephant in the room ----- it is a confuction concept referred to as "rituals", "proper conduct", or "proprietary/ court rights"

Or look it up in scholar.google.com and it means --- machine learning, deep learning or symbolic regression.
edit on 3-10-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Trump tweets often encode additional information. But this one in particular is a good find given the current situation. Pay attention to ThatDamnDuckAgain. I think she is spot on. If so it is in all likelihood indeed Q related. I will not go into details here as there is a risk of any discussions outside dashen's thread disappearing.

edit on 3-10-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's a coded message to the Proud Soys, it means 'stand by to fetch me a Big Mac'.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Too much covfefe.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think that it means “people are petty”. But I’m not sure what that means.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Too much covfefe.

Covfefe DOWN! Take him to da choppa!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pistoche
President Trump's latest tweet seems innocent at first, but on closer inspection, something strange can be noticed. Take a good look at the second "L" in the word "well", it is actually a capital letter "I". This isn't possible through autocorrect, Siri, or a typo. It most likely had to be on purpose, unless I am overlooking something. What do you all think about this? Innocent? Or something much more? I don't believe in accidents or coincidences when it comes to President Trump, he always has a plan. What could all of this mean?

Here is the tweet in question:
Link to the tweet
(you have to click on the President's tweet after getting to the page with the tweets to see the L/I difference clearly)

wow the "L" in well is not capitalize only the l in love is....nothing to see just retarded imagination....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Trump tweets often encode additional information. But this one in particular is a good find given the current situation. Pay attention to ThatDamnDuckAgain. I think she is spot on. If so it is in all likelihood indeed Q related. I will not go into details here as there is a risk of any discussions outside dashen's thread disappearing.

Q is the russian gov....ediots

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Holy crap no. And that typo is DEFINITELY possible through autocorrect, SIRI, talk-to-text etc. Auotcorrect “corrects” correctly spelled words to nonsense on my phone all the time.

No secret message. *sigh*

ETA: Maybe another member is right- it does look like the twin towers.
edit on 3-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck

originally posted by: strongfp

Too much covfefe.

Covfefe DOWN! Take him to da choppa!

Cov (covid) fefe 2020 there is a supplement called fe20. Helps with oxygen transportation in the blood. Also helps red blood cell formation. Perhaps take 2 to develop resistance? - hey, this is a conspiracy site, what could covfefe "truly" mean besides being a royally messed up typo?

Edit to fix typos
edit on 3-10-2020 by Moranimus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2020 by Moranimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That kept happening to me, then I changed to SWIFT keyboard and it detects language changes fluid. Meaning I can write in German and English and it won't mess up my typing. Respectively I do not have to change language each time via buttons.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join