It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being paranoid? Is this right?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Oh, yeah. I watched every move Trump made for the last three days. I am busy right now happily eating my words. With ketchup.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hillary had her voodoo doll or joked about sacrificing a chicken( I HOPE it was only a chicken, she's a sick bitch) to hurt her enemies. I guarantee the left is praying to whatever they pray to to lay Trump low. The only thing is they have to pretend( not so much any more though) that they have hearts and are kind and tolerant so they have to feign sympathy for the media. They have the entertainment industry to make jokes and wish ill on Trump for them. My bother doesn't like Trump although he's an independent. He was making some great jokes about all this, better than most I've read. Although Chris Rock made that damn funny joke about Trump having Covid 19 and he feels sorry for Covid 19. I watched a little of CNN and I was just shaking my head as they droned on and on about how dangerous and irresponsible it was for Trump to do a photo op and put secret service agents at risk by being near them. That's all they had, they reminded me of The Weather Channel folks who hype a non event hurricane when it doesn't cause any damage. They're so disappointed. Trump and Biden are in the age where this can be serious but its still not even close to being as dangerous as they say it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

The thing about that "photo op" (which, if it was a photo op it was the worst one in history... barely got to see Trump's face) is that the doctors all signed off on it, and the Secret Service agent who was with him had been with him ever since he first stepped on Marine One. This time he had PPE; he did not previously. If he was going to get the virus, he would have already had it!

The truth is that Trump actually appreciated the assemblage in his honor and wanted to do something for them. He also sent Mark Meadows out with chocolate for the group and later ordered them pizza.

Biden would have been too a-skeered of the virus to care.

TheRedneck

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join