It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being paranoid? Is this right?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

How do we fix it? Or do we just accept the inevitable while making sure we come out on top?

The only thing worse than losing everything would be letting those nut jobs have their way

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to do. But directly reacting to provocation is not a good tactic.
The weapon of the enemy is demonization.
The only real defence is to stick by ones principles, and pray for discernment.
Separating fact from fiction is more important than bullets.
edit on 000000100523105America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Think about it; Trump would be a fool not to play this for all it's worth. A complete fool.

Redneck, you've written a lot of LOOOOnG posts here, but the reality is, he's not so much of a village idiot. Despite what you might say. Trump is loving people saying he's on a "ventilator"...when he really isn't.

It's clear you don't like Trump, but you like Biden less. Well, like it or not, those are our choices. Augustus hates this notion, but it is...what it is.

You and I don't see eye to eye...and we won't. You can have your thing, your view, on ATS, and I will have mine.

Redneck, I applaud your entrepreneur style; you remind me of a guy I who was my friend in grade school. He had a GO KART! (everybody loves a go-kart, right?)

Well, that was were the fun ended for me, and then I went out into the oilfield. Sorry.

edit on 3-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: Snipped

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not sure what you're on about, but I like Trump. 2016 was the first time since Reagan I voted for a President instead of against the greater of two evils, albeit cautiously. This time, it will be without the caution. I consider him the best President of my lifetime.

I also thought we tended to agree on most issues.

But whatever... I post my thoughts straight and unvarnished as an equal member of ATS. It's a shame if that bothers you.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Honest, I'm not really "on" about anything.

I'll just leave it at that.

G'day.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Trump is loving people saying he's on a "ventilator"...when he really isn't.

It's quite clear at this point Trump went from mild symptoms to more severe symptoms and it's starting to leak out. It's not hard to reach that conclusion when you look at the facts. And I don't really blame them for wanting to conceal that fact as not to worry people, but the optics of it doesn't really look good. When Trump said "I think" I knew it was his way of saying what's really happening.
edit on 3/10/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just woke up not long ago so I'm catching up on what happened in the last few hours, but I see quite a few MSM articles stating that Trump did go through quite a serious 48 hour period. However we now have very good news, Trump released a video not long ago saying he's feeling much better and he's looking much healthier than in his last video. Looks like we were being a bit paranoid, but I would still say it's a healthy paranoia because we were told he was doing fine yet he was receiving multiple experimental treatments. Also I think there are times when conspiracies have actually prevented things from happening by predicting them in advanced. I'm not saying this is one of those cases, it was most likely the large cocktail of drugs which allowed him to get through it, but even so it would have been the perfect chance to attempt an assassination so it was worth being concerned about.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Trump's done, that # was an assassination. Next is Biden...then Harris steps in. By December, Kamala Harris will be president and nothing but bodies will lie in her wake.

Harris as the whore from Revelation seems a bit over the top. I feel it is apparent she is a whore no doubt. But not "the whore of the Apocalypse". If Trump is Done it still won't be Biden/Harris.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
People who vote Democrat are not evil. People who are Democratic politicians sure fit the Webster's of corruption and some of those appear to be evil to most of us. What can you say when they have laws for us but not for them?

originally posted by: VariableConstant
Interesting thread. A person is struck in the face with the fact that they have been fed bullsh*t.

Melania cares nothing at all about DJT. That much is obvious. Wouldn't even give him a simple hug after the debate.

Biden, while a complete POS that I would never nominate to mow my lawn, is not a total monster.

Covid-19 is real, and people can and have died from it. Lots of people. Trump is no exception. He's probably very sick, and being as he is old, fat, and out of shape, he may be in real trouble.

Democrats, while I don't agree with them, are not evil and they're not actively trying to destroy the country. They just have different opinions.

Are people here just now coming to face these facts?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Jon Rappoport thinks Trump might be in danger , i dont know....Officially everything look`s good.

To Dr. Scott Atlas: Walter Reed doctors are endangering Trump’s life

Trump in danger—the test, the experimental drugs

I sure hope the doctors know what they are doing..

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's easy to act like you care and give your best wishes while allowing your followers to wish harm, pain and death on him.

a reply to: 38181

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I completely agree. Better put the theory out there than sit back and watch it not play out than to keep quiet and watch the sky fall.

I argued with myself back and forth for over an hour before posting this thread. In the end, I decided that if I put it out there and it was proven false (which appears to be the case, thankfully) I would have to sit down and eat my words. OK, so? I'm actually acquiring a taste for them... they taste a lot like chicken, but full of gristle and kinda stringy. Ketchup helps.

But if I didn't say anything and Trump had been the victim of assassination? Then I would have felt like a heel and a traitor by omission.

I'll take the former chances over the latter any day of the week.

As to the video, Trump looked to be in good spirits and quite lucid, but also pretty tired physically. He was slumped a little more than normal and his face just looked tired. That's understandable; not only has he just been through a battle with the Chinese virus which was apparently progressing towards serious at one point, but before that he had been on a whirlwind tour of rallies and events across the nation. I had noticed him acting a bit tired before the Chinese virus thing came up even. The man has a drive that just will not stop.

In a way, this hospitalization could turn out to be the best thing that has ever happened to him. He needed a rest.

I have a feeling once he is released and pronounced whole again, there will be no stopping him. Expect to see his spend 2 hours in each of 13 states in a single day!

(Waiting to see who is mathematically adept enough to catch that.)

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You got any facts to back up your opinion or is it CNN speculation as usual from those wishing to push us to a Marxist world in the name of 'fairness'. Who decides is what is not fair IMO. You aren't the decider.
Neither are we.

originally posted by: Astyanax

The facts don't fit the picture you've drawn, or have had drawn for you by the Trumpist fantasy media.

Yet instead of changing your picture to accommodate the facts -- to fit, that is, with reality -- you desperately make up further conspiracies to force the facts to fit your picture.

Your behaviour exemplifies perfectly the madness and confabulsm of right-wing America, but you are too far gone even to realize it.

Reality, pal. Doesn't care for Donald Trump or Fox News. Or even -- guess what? -- for the United States of America. Just goes on being real, no matter how many times you call it a hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But CNN is telling you straight?

PFFFT!!!

They all lie to us. Why you would think the liars you listen to would tell you the real truth is beyond reason.

originally posted by: underwerks

Now I'm concerned. Something's not right. Leopards do not change their spots, especially when those spots are tattooed on!

You’ve been wearing Fox News brand glasses that make you think everything around you has spots on it. Wake up. And realize that this right wing world you’ve been convinced exists and that you want so badly to believe exists, doesn’t exist.

Trump and his lackeys in the Republican Party want to convince everyone that what they do is ok because everyone else is the same way. That’s a lie.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I also have trouble understanding why Donald would abandon Melania that way...

It's one of two things, either they don't want her there because having an extra 'Vid-positive person around could be risky or she didn't want to go because she got tipped that there'd be some Russian hookers at Walter Reed that want to get the Wuhan lu.

I fixed it for you. Logic was still off but it is closer with my fix. You are welcome AM. You th' man! I sill star you all the time even if we can see things differently.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Pharmaceuticals have nothing to gain by having the cure already. DJT has to be aware of this. That fact has me saying they are lying about the treatments for now. The puppets need the people to follow the lead of the Cabal and tipping your hand is dangerous so the team will do what it has to do and lie if the need to do so to protect our POTUS.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The general "official" thinking at present seems to favor Remdesivir over hydroxychloroquine

Which is ridiculous considering there's much more evidence behind hydroxychloroquine.

Remdesivir is one of those almost failed drugs as well... it was developed in 2009 for use against hepatitis, but failed to do anything to hepatitis. Then it was tried against ebola and proved to have some antiviral properties.

One of the articles I came across claims it was unsuccessful at treating Ebola.

Previously tried as a treatment for Ebola without success, researchers began looking at the drug for SARS-CoV-2 because it had shown promise in the lab for treating SARS and MERS.

Early trials of the drug in China indicated it was ineffective but were deemed inconclusive with researchers concluding their findings would require confirmation from larger studies.

In May, the FDA approved emergency use of remdesivir to treat COVID-19 after preliminary results from the large randomised controlled trial in the US showed patients recovered four days faster with the drug than with a placebo.

The data also suggested a possible survival benefit.

Other more recent studies have shown mixed results.

Donald Trump has now been given at least two experimental COVID-19 treatments. Here's what we know about them

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

In that video he did not seem like his usual self.
not sick but very nervous.

though I might just be mistaking illness for nervousness.
But for sure he was not his normal self.

Germaphobes tend to make sure people they are around are healthy and in his case, POTUS can't control that so much. The masks just don't work when your with people. It is bubble lifestyle or you are going to get it. It is 100% going to be in all of our blood if not already in it.

The only people that won't get it live in a bubble or on a remote island it hasn't reached, yet. Corono/Rhino virus are literally unstoppable unless you are in a medical bubble environment. Then if someone gets in with it the bubble has to be cleaned or else.

ETA
IMO
The nursing homes were bubbles that certain states sent the Wuhan Flu victims into for quarantine. They do try to keep it clean and have to by law in most states, and hopefully all states. Once inside it was like a wildfire. Idiots or evil people?

My apologies for being late to a good thread. I will see what you guys say and hope we share ideas.
edit on 4-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

North Carolina virus, since the work on it was outsourced to China from there?

Fauci virus, since NIAID was sponsoring the work at UNC and then outsourced it to China?

Or Canadian virus since they claim to have the oldest sample of it?

I don't particularly care for China, but I'm not going to blame them without seeing evidence first... Preferably evidence that can explain away the links to UNC/NIAID...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Epitaph

Gee, I am truly sorry to hear about that! I hope you're feeling better now?

I assume you were in a coma for the months of last December and January... you know, when all the talk was about the virus spreading in Wuhan, when China was sealing people in their homes by welding their doors shut, and when China banned all domestic flights from Wuhan but allowed International flights to continue without restriction?

So I do hope you are feeling better.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I hope your paranoia has subsided

Sounds like Trump is doing just what I predicted.

(Here's a hint: whatever MSM is saying, take a 180 turn to find a more realistic answer.)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join