It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being paranoid? Is this right?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This morning today, i think the media sayed that Trump had breathing difficulties, and now the media says he dont have.
That was fast recovery...or maybe the story just get changed totally in 10 hours.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You want to hear the funny part? I despise Trump; he's an ass. However I despise stupidity, and ignorance more. (The far left). I am voting for Trump ONLY because the dems threw away a perfectly good opportunity to get someone elected because they wanted to pivot to bat # crazy. I watched all the dem debates. All they had to do was throw up a unity party candidate. someone to unite everyone, a moderate. Nope, they catered to the far left. Then nominated Biden. In Biden's famous words, "Come on man!" This should have been an easy win. however the lefts out left each other stupidly, killed my interest... Lets see what happens in 2024....I see a serious mess this election, and that will solve all this ballot crap. Then lets see how the dems handle 4 more years of Trump. Or 4 years of Biden.... We will see.

Camain

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

. (Scan the Q thread's October 2nd posts if you want to know more.)

WTF, man.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Fauci has financial stake in the company behind Remdesivir.

This pisses me off and how in the hell? This alone should throw anything he says into doubt. The people begging for more anal penetration from our “leaders” will continue yelling about how he is the final authority on covid and covid measures, though.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont know how much truth this has but..

NIH and CDC Protocols and Causing More COVID Deaths than COVID Alone!!!

I still dont understand the logic of giving Remdesivir to Trump , it just dont look so effective or safe drug to me .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When my dad (age 76) was sick with covid-19 a few months ago, I got him to a doctor who was open to prescribing HCQ and zinc. He didn’t, because he didn’t think it was needed with my dad (he was right), but he did tell us that one has to be careful with taking zinc if one is a man. He said no more than 11mg? I think) for males. He said most supplements have way, way too much zinc. So, be careful?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
he had fever and breathing difficulties..and look at the latest www.dailymail.co.uk... the drs said trump was doing good then the white said trumps vitals are very CONCERNING and the next 48 hours are CRITICAL

the only thing I heard about Melania is she is not as sick..just had headache and a cough

originally posted by: Kenzo

This morning today, i think the media sayed that Trump had breathing difficulties, and now the media says he dont have.
That was fast recovery...or maybe the story just get changed totally in 10 hours.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Theory:

Trump was given a fake vaccine for a fake diagnosis of the virus. after a few day he has "Fully recovered" from the fake virus, and the vaccine is declared a success. The fake vaccine is made available to the general public. many State Governors refuse people to have access to the vaccine, so a modified Martial Law is declared so that people who want the vaccine can get the vaccine from National Guardsmen and other Military sources. The pandemic is declared over before the end of the moths, and the November elections are saved from having to use mail in ballots since it would now be safe to go out in public again and vote in person.

It's just a theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Conflicting info about the condition, almost same flip flop as are the covid test....from positive to negative and so on...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I think Fauci is going to be looking for a new job soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You could be right.

If those events happen the way you say, then we will have it confirmed and should take decisive action to secure our future.

Nothing else will matter if true.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I watched the presser on his condition, then fell asleep. When I woke up, the news was still going and they were discussing the one thing I picked up on in the presser:

The doctor kept saying that Trump was not on oxygen right now. The reporter repeated his question about had Trump ever been on oxygen, and asked about Thursday and Friday. The answer was "no oxygen Thursday and no oxygen Friday while he was here (emphasis mine). Turns out, Trump was on oxygen Friday before being hospitalized. He started showing signs of going from mild to moderate symptoms, which prompted the move to Walter Reed. Apparently the Remdesivir worked (I'm sure to Gilead's extreme relief).

Haven't checked the market, but it sounds like Gilead Pharmaceuticals might be a good investment for short term if Trump recovers quickly... I'm sure there are some corporate officers who just orgasmed all over themselves.

Strangely enough, though, I suspect this was all due to the REGN-COV2 injection. That probably knocked the fever down as it wiped out a lot of the virus, but in doing so it also caused Trump's own immunity to slack. When the virus came back after the REGN-COV2 was gone (the body won't replenish it like it will its own response), his body was not prepared to handle it any more. Fever is an indication that the body is reacting to something internal... not a bad thing unless it runs out of control. Multiple doses of REGN-COV2 might have worked wonders, but it being experimental, I'm sure doctors were proceeding with an abundance of caution.

So apparently the "all is well" statements were at the best optimistic and at the worst outright lies.

At least the official story is making more sense right now. Trump needs to have a long talk with his medical staff about transparency. This crap don't cut it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I hadn't heard about that... I have never heard of complications form excessive zinc.

Thank you; I'll check it out!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
Interesting thread. A person is struck in the face with the fact that they have been fed bullsh*t.

Melania cares nothing at all about DJT. That much is obvious. Wouldn't even give him a simple hug after the debate.

Biden, while a complete POS that I would never nominate to mow my lawn, is not a total monster.

Covid-19 is real, and people can and have died from it. Lots of people. Trump is no exception. He's probably very sick, and being as he is old, fat, and out of shape, he may be in real trouble.

Democrats, while I don't agree with them, are not evil and they're not actively trying to destroy the country. They just have different opinions.

Are people here just now coming to face these facts?

Who knows maybe they are fighting ATM perhaps because of the mess of a scummy "friend".
I found people should NEVER judge a marriage from outside. There are a lot of things known only to the couple going on.

Melania Trump lashes out at 'delusional & malicious gossip' after her former best friend's book revealed her bitter rivalry with Ivanka and her secret email account

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It sure looks like the Deep State aligned Democrats unleashed COVID-1984 at the ACB nomination announcement.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Their buddies in the CCP would gladly work with them

One godless communist is no different than another godless communist, whether its in china or the states

I truly hope we don't let "them" hide behind OUR rights to subvert the Republic

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Dailymail.co.uk is a source you should take with a grain of salt.
I wouldn't believe any news article they would post on their site.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
A free society is by it's nature susceptible to hostile subversion in the guise of popular uprising. The purpose of the subterfuge is to get a reaction, counter to principles of freedom. Don't fall for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

So they want to be crushed like a bug? To what end though?

I am not doubting you, it makes a lot of sense just trying to understand what the greater objective is. If they are all gone, no matter what they accomplish they still wouldn't meet their objective right? I am sure Im missing something here

We really need to get on the ball holding china accountable for this. If anything, it was the dirty wet markets, eating of household pets and/or rodents, the disgusting practice of communism and their myriad of lies and policy against "bad news" (typical commie, eh) that is fully responsible for this.
edit on 10/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Psychological operations of this nature take decades. Started in the 60s, Metamophized in the 90s, and now permeates the systems of thought.
The Covid-19 is a convenient incidental.

edit on 000000100515105America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join