It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud and Intimidation - Info I think you should know

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If you feel you have been defrauded or intimidated in your Voting Rights as a U.S. Citizen, please contact the FBI immediately. These are the types of Voter Fraud I think most people would deal with. There are other forms of Voter Fraud on the FBIs website at fbi.gov

I copied this information from the FBIs webpage.

Help defend the right to vote by reporting any suspected instances of voter suppression—especially those received through a private communication channel like texting—to your local FBI field office or at tips.fbi.gov.

Fraud by an Elections/Campaign Official or Other Individual:

- Changing a ballot tally or engaging in other corrupt behavior as an elections official
- Providing a voter with money or something of value in exchange for voting for a specific candidate or party in a federal election
- Threatening a voter with physical or financial harm if they don’t vote or don’t vote a certain way
- Trying to prevent qualified voters from voting by lying about the time, date, or place of an election (voter suppression)

Remember, your Vote is secret for a reason. You don't have tell anyone who you Vote for.

Please U.S. Citizens - exercise your Rights and Vote!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Exactly!

If you’re voting Trump vote by Nov. 3rd

If you’re voting Biden, it’s Nov 4th-15th

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Good article on the myth of voter fraud:

www.brennancenter.org...

Where as voter suppression has a long and sordid history in these United States:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wish they would make it illegal to twist things into something they are not, to require honesty instead of deceit.

We could toss ninety nine percent of the politicians in jail then. Most people are BSed into believing things that are not real and they are unaware and will not accept the truth. Both Biden and Trump lost the debate, and I bet that the person doing the translating for the debate...sign language...probably had a heart attack form frantically swinging their hands around while trying to translate.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey thanks for this!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This table shows what the mail-in ballot deadlines are for each state.

www.ncsl.org...

As you can see, all states require mail-in ballots to be postmarked by November 3rd, election day.

The most opportune fraud window is during the days following election day, when ballots are still arriving from the Postal Service for tallying.

This fraud involves USPS employees and postmark machines.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025
Good article on the myth of voter fraud:

Where as voter suppression has a long and sordid history in these United States

It's strange that the FBIs website would seem to use those terms interchangeably.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Texas so any mail in ballets say FROM the Military should NOt be counted ?
No wonder Trump was falling behind .
But i disgress this thread was NOt about that we shoudl all be able to vote The stupid state I am in I just cant get registered as I moved here right as the virus kicked off and cant GET a STATE ID as the wate is LONG LONG past the election.
so Much for No id needed lol .

TRump is sick hope he gets well fast But MILITARY should Not be disenfranchised !!!! Like THE RIGHT AND Trump want .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So were supposed to call (in case of suspected voter fraud) the very organization that participated in election tampering?

I do not feel relieved.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
cant say I have no control over any of it I do know one thing the Military is being disenfranchised this election and ovesly Trump and the right is ok with that .

The thing is Both sides will cheat I lived in Florida as Bush groups went around picking up homeless buying them beer and smokes then making sure they voted Bush .
So I really could care less about the right Holer then thou attitude .
The best we can DO IS find the ones who TRY to cheat arrest them and keep cheating to a minim .
Disenfranchising half the country over oo say 3 Million cheated ballets Is just The Biggest cheat of all .

Mail in voting has been DONE every election why is this one any Different then Bush as He push for adding in LATE military votes .

Look vote for who you want Trump But half the country will not stand for Trump wanting to disenfranchises them because some people WILL cheat .

We know some people will cheat and all who get cought should be arrested Like This one who well did not know she was illegal lol www.theguardian.com...
Or this one www.cnsnews.com... A republican btw .
Or the omr person who just got cought who is a dem in some city .
See people are checking and when cought the person doing the cheating is arrested .

Trump fools No one The ONLY reason he cares about mail in is he thinks he will lose .

Heck Hillary had alest 3 million votes that were probly from cheating so did bush Trump won you guys sure did NOt say never mind dont count mail in . Bush won even saying 0.1 % is acheat probly more then they get away with .

Go vote for Trump the rest will vote for Biden just dont expect Us to go alone with Trump tring to disenfranchise the Military and 60 MILLION voters .

FIND the ones who cheated arrest THEM then COUNT OUR VOTES .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Knowing for a fact Illegals get fake ids and VOTE in person should we NOT count In person voting because some cheated ?
Why is it BOTH sides push so hard for No ID when going to Vote anyway ?
The second Trump says NO ID NO vote then ill change my tune .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

So Trump wants the Military ballots to not count ? I don't think so

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
So were supposed to call (in case of suspected voter fraud) the very organization that participated in election tampering?

When was the FBI involved in election tampering?

top topics

join