It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is HOW the US Government will get every last one of us to accept vaccinations .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Guess I could post this in politics But here will do so all the Trump people can blame the evil democrat's .

How did the US Government get every one to except mask so easly ? See I know you put on a mask when you shop even after you swore no one could force you .

Simple NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO MASKL NO SERVICE . NO laws NEEDED . Still think the democrat's are Stupid do you ?

The vax will Just have a few extra twist added . One day soon you will walk into work your boss will say your required to be vaxed in order to keep your job .
What Your self employed so as LONg as Its not you who cares ?

Well You wont be able to do ANY business with any one without being vaxed . Still think it wont matter to you ?
Well The new signs at ALL places of Business and government Building's will be .

NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO MASK NO VAX NO SERVICE . NO laws needed .
What Trump wont ever go along ? LOL so You really do believe the democrat's are that stupid to hold a trial that THE KNOW will never result in any convictions of any type for anyone .

While you were Bussie watching the trail and focused on THAT hand they were Using the other hand to get all this set up .
Trump does nOt know you say ? so what he is even STUPIDER then they are ?
Trumps knows he is keeping you distracted as well .
edit on Fri Oct 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Interesting theory. Who did you say is going to force us to be vaccinated for Covid-19?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

"How did the US Government get every one to except mask so easly ? See I know you put on a mask when you shop even after you swore no one could force you ."

They didn't prevent me from shopping without one. Mine is a State mandate with exceptions, as they all are, because they have to be. You cant dictate what gives people panic attacks and you cant descriminate based on medical conditions.

"Simple NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO MASKL NO SERVICE . NO laws NEEDED . Still think the democrat's are Stupid do you ? "

Yes
edit on 10/2/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There won't be any "forced" or mandatory vaccinations for a while if ever. Lawyers would have a field day trying cases where you need a mandatory vaccination for an illness that kills less than 2% of the people. It's discriminatory "my body my choice" sounds familiar. And that's the least important reason it isn't happening.

Lol businesses and other public areas have had to accept people needing their support animals, there are people that can't have vaccines for real medical reasons and you can not discriminate against them
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They can’t do much to us retired folks. I don’t need the government for anything I can’t do for myself.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm alerigic to vaccines.

So I guess I become a non-person.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes not you so you dont care always will be some who fall through teh cracks .
as for who well Looks like bill gates has vested Instressed in it for ONE and Trump as well and of course all the demarcates who are evil as well .

I may not happen at all BUT if its what the Government is wanting as SO many say MORE control then This is what coudl give them that .

after all I for one dont think even with a JOB mandate people would go along far enough BUT so far the Government has gotten every one doing exactly what they wanted from one day to the next .
INCLUDING ME and being in SSI i better tow what ever line any of them want .

Funny thing is No one here thinks about the fact darn near EVERY one here name is in some Government data base on people who may cause Government problems I for one am to old to even think of fighting so from time to time I let them know i wont fight .

Thye could care less as long as all I do is complane
edit on 2-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lol most places aren’t even enforcing the masks anymore, as a social experiment I havnt been wearing mine for a week now and not a single person has stopped me.

If you end up having to get a card to show you’ve been vaxxed then people will just make counterfeit cards that satisfies whatever minimum wage worker they post at the door.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

People seem to prefer propaganda over science nowadays. But if you are willing to listen there is a very interesting history with regards to fighting viruses with vaccinations. Consider this short video on the smallpox virus:

People hate science but the I think science is a much better alternative to silly superstitions and prejudice about what works. If there were a Covad-19 vaccination available I would take it immediately.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

OP. You do realize you just described the mark of the beast, don't you?

English: "17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Now look up Bill Gates wo/20/060606.

Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes another thread pointed out some of your reply .

But honestly this is a what If thread anyway .
Me Being who i am Just hope things keep going along while there were many many problems in teh world I grow up and lived in this kind of thread is more of a doom thread .

But on the other hand I could have NEVER immanged what has been going on the last 5 months .
Almost Total lock down jobs being lost by the millions riots and looting at rates NOT seen from the 1960s .
Add the worse fires ever and now a sick president on the eve of a election lord .

Its just so many people here have talked about forced vax that I decided to make a thread on how a government mite be able to pull it off with Minim disruption .

The real worlds problems are a LOT more scary then this thread .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

People seem to prefer propaganda over science nowadays. But if you are willing to listen there is a very interesting history with regards to fighting viruses with vaccinations. Consider this short video on the smallpox virus:

People hate science but the I think science is a much better alternative to silly superstitions and prejudice about what works. If there were a Covad-19 vaccination available I would take it immediately.

One of my female cats is currently dying from an injection site sarcoma from the female leukemia vaccine. This is a reality. I hate to break it to you, but vaccines are not safe.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Actually saw a guest on a CNBC show this week, discussing economy, stocks, etc. Stated what the economy needs right now is a vaccine so younger people can get back to work. Vax elderly and auto-compromised first... then guest had the audacity to say if you receive Medicare or Medicaid... you should be required to get the vaccine when it becomes available.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Lawyers would have a field day trying cases where you need a mandatory vaccination for an illness that kills less than 2% of the people. It's discriminatory "my body my choice" sounds familiar. And that's the least important reason it isn't happening.

Errrr, ummmm... New York State Bar Association's Health Law Section has already published support for mandatory vaccines.

State Bar Association's Health Law Section Report Calls for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination, Standards for Allocating Ventilators and Personal Protective Equipment - New York State Bar Association

Would like to see an MTV Celebrity Deathmatch claymation episode between corporate-interests attorneys and civil liberties attorneys.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Apparently being morbidly obese is one of the things that can increase the chance of having a poor outcome from covid-19. When faced with the option to improve their health, watch what they eat and exercise I think a vaccine will be the option a fair few will take. Especially for those that may not be able to take those actions because of a medical condition.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Lawyers would have a field day trying cases where you need a mandatory vaccination for an illness that kills less than 2% of the people. It's discriminatory "my body my choice" sounds familiar. And that's the least important reason it isn't happening.

Errrr, ummmm... New York State Bar Association's Health Law Section has already published support for mandatory vaccines.

State Bar Association's Health Law Section Report Calls for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination, Standards for Allocating Ventilators and Personal Protective Equipment - New York State Bar Association

Would like to see an MTV Celebrity Deathmatch claymation episode between corporate-interests attorneys and civil liberties attorneys.

New York is just one state the OP was more or less talking about a federally mandated vaccine program forced by vaccine regulations for working, shopping etc. It's discriminatory on number os levels and considering the litigious nature it would be fought in many states even the liberal ones.

No to mention the article was from May when New York was in a panic and even then you could get a doctor's waiver. Plus it's just a recommendation

A COVID-19 vaccination should be mandatory for all New Yorkers except those whose doctors exempt them, the Health Law Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) recommends in a report issued today.

The report also calls on the state Department of Health (DOH) to adopt uniform standards for allocation of ventilators and personal protective equipment. These standards would be triggered whenever there are insufficient medical supplies, ICU beds or trained health care workers to meet the needs of all patients.
edit on 3-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

New York is just one state the OP was more or less talking about a federally mandated vaccine program forced by vaccine regulations for working, shopping etc. It's discriminatory on number os levels and considering the litigious nature it would be fought in many states even the liberal ones.

No to mention the article was from May when New York was in a panic and even then you could get a doctor's waiver. Plus it's just a recommendation

A COVID-19 vaccination should be mandatory for all New Yorkers except those whose doctors exempt them, the Health Law Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) recommends in a report issued today.

The report also calls on the state Department of Health (DOH) to adopt uniform standards for allocation of ventilators and personal protective equipment. These standards would be triggered whenever there are insufficient medical supplies, ICU beds or trained health care workers to meet the needs of all patients.

Actually it is not an article. July 2020 is when the report was issued [pdf download]. NY repealed religious exemption in 2019. And, citation for case law out of other states is cited. These trade organizations hold national meetings, and NY could/might produce the model guidance easily adopted and implemented by not only NY but also other states via the legislative and regulatory process... quickly.

Page 65

Mandatory vaccinations are supported by the authority of the state police power when the vaccinations are necessary to protect the health of the community.339Constitutional challenges under the religious freedom clause under the First Amendment and under the substantive due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment have failed, when the individual interests are not strong enough to outweigh the public benefit.340In New York State, the courts have found religious, personal or “unsupported...medical literature”341arguments unpersuasive.342Healthcare workers343and parents of unvaccinated children344have unsuccessfully challenged compulsory vaccination onadministrative law grounds–questioning the NYS and NYC Department of Health’s authority in mandating flu and measles vaccinations, as well as challenging the regulations as arbitrary and capricious.The courts found the policies mandating that healthcare workers be vaccinated for influenza, and children vaccinated for measles during an outbreak, were not arbitrary and capricious and the regulations were promulgated under proper authority.345Further, on June 13, 2019, the religious exemption for vaccinating school-attending childrenwas repealed.346The gravity of COVID-19presents compelling justification for State legislatures and Congress to mandate a COVID-19vaccination.

Last sentence. State legislatures and Congress.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
OP. You do realize you just described the mark of the beast, don't you?

By that logic, "No shoes, no shirt, no service", would also be the mark of the beast and that has been in effect for a lot longer than 3.5 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Trump is vax-skepical, so is his base, and I can't see his new supreme court pick going for this either.

Plus, this sounds like a Jim Crow law to me. I can't honestly see the democrats going for something like that, or big liberal groups like the ACLU sitting by and watching.

Mandatory vaccination is a conspiracy, both the Democrat and Republican bases would fight it tooth and nail.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join