It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STL attorney G Gardner's lawsuit alleging racist conspiracy to force her from office dismissed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Basically, she is sweating it. In Missouri, the entire state isn't controlled by Marxist and Saint Louis is a weird city (reasons would take long to explain, but a brief summary is that it is somewhat controlled by the state of Missouri due to decisions made 150 odd years ago).

So in effect she is trying to claim that the states notice of her criminal behavior is racist. This has been rejected and now she will continue to be under the microscope of the state AG. Nothing better could happen to a worse person. If you want to study a mockery of justice, all you have to do is study this ladies time as the PA of Saint Louis city. She was on the hate patrol the minute she got any power. Saint Louis metro will celebrate the day she is locked up for her power tripping behavior..

www.kmov.com... html

Please move this to wherever if too contraversial.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Was this the lady that was traveling all over the US (and abroad too?) to attend "social justice seminars" 'n such, all on the taxpayers' dime? I believe I read that she was absent many many weeks, beyond just the normal time of personal vacation, traipsing about various functions. She apparently thought this was a reality show?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Was this the lady that was traveling all over the US (and abroad too?) to attend "social justice seminars" 'n such, all on the taxpayers' dime? I believe I read that she was absent many many weeks, beyond just the normal time of personal vacation, traipsing about various functions. She apparently thought this was a reality show?

Honestly I have no idea, but that wouldnt be surprising. The most amazing action she had was to turn down prosecutions based on whether or not she like the police men that brought the charges. That is not a joke, that sentence, she actually said that as a prosecuting attorney. Another issue is that the prosecution for violent crime went down in an amazing percentage in that particular city. Basically she is a racist and will not charge any black person for any crime unless she is forced to do so either by pay or connection.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah, this is the same lady I heard about. Apparently she had a (can I dare say it??) "black list" of certain police officers in STL for which she refused to prosecute any arrests they made.

Just another activist AG, cut from the same cloth as the one in Portland.

top topics

join