It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So about Melania

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
now its a shes white and some saying one poster is not ?
Frankly I am with Arizona guy and a privet conversation is PRIVET the only person with no class is the one who RECORDED her with out telling her .
Im in Arizona my self maybe more people should be from here .

My sons x was causing Him problems o yea so I TOLD her to her face I would record it if she did not stop worked Like a charm she stopped and guess what I never said a word to any one until now .

It alazes me people will make a thread like this about ANYONES Privet life ( trumps taxes GIVE ME A BRAKE )
CANt stand Trump But his INCOME tax is NON of my business unless it can effect national security .
any more then who Clinton gets nooky from was .

O for The mint the right is Right .
Tomorrow we can go back to inn fighting but for now we have a sick president and first lady .
some crap she said last year is Unimportant and a NON story as she really does not like being forced into politics unlike Obomas wife who loved meddling .
Frankly I am glad we have alest PUT that on hold .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Mik... Michelle gave kids terrible lunches, and I see her face on some cheapo purses in the dollar store. Cult of worship. Melania is sick and your here taking pot shots at her? You’re as classy as the Obama’s...

a reply to: Spider879

The word is healthy, our kids were living in a food desert, backup by folks who had no interest in them , other than their purchasIng power to buy sugar and salt, did you missed the part of the news that our fat kids were a security threat, as they were too fat to go on training ground ???... and you'd be mistaken if you think I'm just picking on her just because. ...is she sick???... seemed pretty ok to me, not including her recent bout with Covid.. or did she played stupid culture wars on the behest of others, when she knew she had no interest in it.
edit on 3-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LOL Food deserts. How did that come about?

They probably burned them down or looted them. Hahahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

LOL Food deserts. How did that come about?

They probably burned them down or looted them. Hahahaha

Yes food desert it's a thing.

Food deserts are regions where people have limited access to healthful and affordable food. This may be due to having a low income or having to travel farther to find healthful food options.

Without access to healthful foods, people living in food deserts may be at higher risk of diet-related conditions, such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

Several government bodies are now funding projects to prevent areas from becoming
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Stuff of limited nutritional value, this was what being passed off for school lunch, resulting in diabetes and other ills.
Ketchup Is a Vegetable? Again?

These rules, you may recall from previous posts, are based on recommendations of the Institute of Medicine in a 2009 report on school meals.

Several of the USDA's proposals for implementing these suggestions have elicited more than the usual level of fuss. The most controversial:

Limits on starchy vegetables to two servings a week. As I noted recently, the Senate passed an amendment to the USDA's appropriations bill to block any restrictions on potatoes. Most observers think this means that unlimited potatoes will stay in the school meals.Preventing tomato paste on pizza from counting as a vegetable. According to FCN, language in the appropriations bill "also stipulates that tomato paste used to make pizzas can be counted toward the weekly total of vegetable servings."[www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 3-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I see someone trying to cash in on her nobody existence. The NY times should have passed on this one. Nobody is going to believe the first lady mocked kids in any way shape or form.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even CNN couldn't do anything about the story. Anderson stuttering like a moron while trying to think of how to spin the narrative and he just couldn't.

Tough one...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ketchup Is a Vegetable? Again? Spider879 ? ))))
Ketchup well main ingredient is tomatoes
here www.thepioneerwoman.com...
Ingredients
2 tbsp. Olive Oil - Healthy
4 cloves Garlic, Minced - Healthy
1 Medium Onion, Diced - Healthy
1 can (28 Oz. Size) Peeled Whole Tomatoes - healthy
3 tbsp. Tomato Paste - Healthy
1/3 c. Brown Sugar - NOT healthy sub - anything from here purecane.com...
1 tbsp. Molasses - NOT healthy in large amounts think a tdsp wont cause much damage so .
1/3 c. Apple Cider Vinegar - Healthy
1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce ???" to many ingredients so sub a bunch of natural spices
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder UMMM any one know health benefits of chilly powder ? LOL
1/4 tsp. Powdered Ginger - Health and I under stand many think GINGER was hot now me I like mary ann
1/4 tsp. Ground Allspice what the heck is all spice ???
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon- healthy
so a over all score of 11 out of 13 being health and sugar can be changed so 12 .

Pizza is good for us to LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Unhealth food well caption crunch old tony frosted flakes are greattt for a little fat kid .
really Just skip breakfast almost all cercal are Noting more then sugar eggs high clostiriol .
Bacon is a heart attack wating to happen .

As for pancakes well even if you skip 20 oz of butter and syrip you put on they are sugar loaded .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You are mostly correct.

Butter, however, is a fantastic food. Its the densest calorie pack of any food on earth, but its full of nutrients that are critical. And fat isn't "bad". The calorie load is offset by the utter absence of insulin response (you don't get hungry later when you crash), and the fact that it sits and digests for longer, meaning that hunger pangs tend to be allayed.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Never heard of capsaicin? It's in chili powder. It's a natural anti-inflammatory.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
neat BIG i LOVE butter lolol .
Ok so I can cross butter of the Not good for you list ?
On the other hand eat enough you get fat and being fat welll lOLOLOLOL .

As for what's good in chilly powder No i did Not know what capsaicin was until you told me so it reduces swelling ? LOLOL Precaution take with lots of BAD for you MILK lol .

the Ketchup thing i was playing and Pizza LOLOL old saying is if it tast good its bad for you so NEVER ever eat Raw carrots PICKED fresh you will surly die as They ARE to die for lolol .

ANYWAY off TOPIC sorry excuse me i get carried away sometimes .

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Even as a once lifelong liberal turned nonbeliever in democracy or the vote pffft ha...I would think something wrong with her if she didnt say exactly that. Remember how she was giving her first xmas as First Lady her attention and did it in a totally unique way and color scheme as youd expect from a model and all anyone did was say how big a failure she was?

Dont matter what you think of Trump. Melania Trump is the first time a First Lady has brought class to the White House since Lou Henry. No joke. You have serious problems with being an ugly obsessed person when you can rag on a woman who is dressed sharp as can be, gets # done even though obviously she isnt the fame whore everyone said to expect, she has the commitment to say, "screw all the pampering and perks and money embezzling and buying future lifelong favors," that First Ladys all simply...do...and she says she dont even care she's the first lady of the united states themselves. She has a child at home still and in school and so unfortunately he trumps anything expected of a first lady and dammit, that's how a real woman and a woman with her priorities straight faces life. So I dont think I need to add anything about her being a polyglot and having an obvious IQ in the extremely gifted and perhaps even genius range. We haven't seen anythi nhh g but social climbers, the daughters passed about by their nepotistic fathers, communists, drug addicts and money chasers in our presidential mansion for almost a century. Hell the last two families had to get served federal notices when they packed up the White House nick knacks furniture and artwork feeling they were entitled to take or from the American people and not one word of criticism lobbied till someone coincidentally married to trump. Tdl much
edit on 10/4/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wolkoff's "book" sounds like just the tripe CNN would deem earth shattering news and c'mon man, Amaz*n Prime day is right around the corner.
edit on 10/4/2020 by shockedonlooker because: biz name

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Hey at least shes not speaking about sacrificing children to Moloch.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
By all means, I know it is offtopic but I need to tell you:#

Ketchup has no reason to be on a pizza!
Check out the pizza lovers thread for some good sauce recipes.

Pizza isn't unhealthy at all, if it's fresh made and not flooded with cheese (the sauce shines through) or dripping in oil (because of false cheese). The traditional doughs, not the sweetened doughs that are so sweet that you think you eat candy.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
a reply to: Fools

Hey at least shes not speaking about sacrificing children to Moloch.

Yet....

I kid, she seems to be a decent sort of human from all that I have read. Especially considering her modeling background.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A lot of the muscle/joint pain creams you can get over the counter will use capsaicin, and you used to be able to buy capsaicin capsules that you could take.

Regular chili powder though is fairly mild meaning it doesn't have a lot of capsaicin in it. Depending on the chili you are using, they will have varying degrees of it. Some like ancho, don't have a lot at all and others will have metric ton of it like a Carolina reaper.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Perhaps you missed the REAL point that maybe even her nasty aide missed too.... where was everybody when Obama had the kids locked in cages.

edit on 5-10-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Perhaps you missed the REAL point that maybe even her nasty aide missed too.... where was everybody when Obama had the kids locked in cages.

Actually , I did some double check and nope he didn't have a policy of separating kids from their parents, that came from former DOJ head, Obama did have detention centers, and he did do mass deportations more than any other admin in recent history that's true.
edit on 5-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Actually , I did some double check and nope he didn't have a policy of separating kids from their parents, that came from former DOJ head, Obama did have detention centers, and he did do mass deportations more than any other admin in recent history that's true.

How would you determine who is a parent vs who is a human trafficker? Just take their word for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join