It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So about Melania

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

She actually does but kills all the witnesses so no one knows about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i cant wait to buy the tell all book

lol

people and their money eh

guess i got the good part for free

melania is a racist beeotch should've been like ay why aren't these children in cages?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hillary just thinks stuff like this:

"Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

but now she pretends to carry hotsauzz in her purse.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know I use to love going on the Trump threads here and basing the right until i got discusted with my self .
BUT QUITE picking on Melania .

Lord she learned to CUSS from US rare is a person here who can say one sentience with out cussing .
As for Christmas I raised 6 boys so my job was to do Christmas most of the ones i just followed wiffee on .
one year I went cut a LIVE tree and ended Up with half a living room full of tree that was kind of fun LOL .
But other then that it was kids and wiffeee .

Im not Much on cussing but even I let one out here and there really with all the because she's marred to a Trump she is fair game in all the first ladys she is the only one who ever got this much trash talk .

OBOMAS wife why she scowls every mint brings out school lunches SO bad the KIDs go on strike and why she should be president they say lord .

These Trump people think i am left because i think Trump bites But I dont care any more LEAVE the First Lady More of one then MOST women here even get close to alone .
PS a Billion dollars buys the best and she sure is top quality
Ps first time I ever heard her voice just love accents
edit on 2-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Did no one else read the NYT hit piece, listen to the Anderson Cooper (partial) audio clip, and not realize the 'who gives a # about Christmas" is a scathing indictment of the media, itself?

1. Puts out a press release re Christmas project.
2. Gets a bite or two, or maybe even a presser is scheduled.
3. FLOTUS assumes the interview questions will be specific to that project.
4. Then typical reporter lobs a question unrelated to anticipated interview--a policy question that is intended to demonize POTUS.

Her scathing indictment for the press:
“You know, who gives a # about Christmas stuff and decoration?”
AKA, They don't give a # about Christmas stuff and decorations. They just want to attack POTUS.

The kids! NYT: "mocked the plight of migrant children who were separated from their parents at the border in 2018"
Oh good grief. No where in those quoted statements appearing in the NYT article (link below) does she 'mock the plight of the children.' No where.

NYT In Profane Rant, Melania Trump Takes Aim at Migrant Children and Critics

“I say that I’m working on Christmas planning for the Christmas, and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children?’ That they were separated.” She used another obscenity to express her exasperation, asking Ms. Winston Wolkoff, “Where they were saying anything when Obama did that?”

And she's right. Press was silent on Obama's numbers, while lambasting Trump non-stop on his enforcement.

Syracuse University TRAC Report - Deportations

And it was under Obama's watch that ICE began withholding deportation information on age groups.

Double standard. Biased media.

P.S. And is secretly taping a phone conversation legal in DC?

P.S.S. I cuss like a longshoreman. Props to FLOTUS.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Four pages in and only a paltry 8 stars? Tsk tsk, seems like this wasn’t the bombshell the OP was hoping for.

Even leftist are loath to star and flag this, why? Lol, seriously, why?

She’s right and I am actually impressed at the level of support she has for her Husband, she’s pissed at all the Liberal Media coverage and their attempts to slander. PLUS SHE CURSES?!? 😍

Liberal media would have you believe that their relationship is rocky and contentious behind the scenes, but this ridiculous OP actually cemented the fact that their a team and she’s just as mad as he is. The President sure knows how to pick them, that much is clear.

So, anything else with this nothingburger?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

PLUS SHE CURSES?!? 😍

Cracking up, here. That statement and emoji.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Four pages in and only a paltry 8 stars? Tsk tsk, seems like this wasn’t the bombshell the OP was hoping for.

Even leftist are loath to star and flag this, why? Lol, seriously, why?

She’s right and I am actually impressed at the level of support she has for her Husband, she’s pissed at all the Liberal Media coverage and their attempts to slander. PLUS SHE CURSES?!? 😍

Liberal media would have you believe that their relationship is rocky and contentious behind the scenes, but this ridiculous OP actually cemented the fact that their a team and she’s just as mad as he is. The President sure knows how to pick them, that much is clear.

So, anything else with this nothingburger?

I usually don't post stuff for likes, I do it to inform, especially stuff I feel strongly about is good enough for me.
The reality is most of you would have gone in hard if it was the Obamas behaving in the same manner.

edit on 3-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have never stared a thread ever in god knows how many years and how many times i rejoined ATS .
stars flags ? who cares ?

As for this non story its just annoying how people have attacked this women im not much on bashing women even Obamas wife and man that women could scowl .

Do stars matter to the right ? flags ? If this thread got a Million stars does that somehow make it right ?
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Let's be real
she's white
you're not
you hate her
admit it

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Let's be real
she's white
you're not
you hate her
admit it

Let's be real
she's white
I'm not .
I don't care that she is.
I don't hate her.
cuz I don't care.
I will call her out cuz
She allowed herself to be used do sht
She have no interests in doing.
That I admit to.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
You don't care yet...
you make a thread about a private candid conversation between two friends two years ago
you automatically assume the worst about the subject's intent
I realize you people are into Jerry Springer type stuff
But believe me, some of us actually have class and let private conversations remain private
Thanks for showing us which team you support

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy
Well it's out, cuz she made bad choices in friends, however I remembered the weird Jacket she wore to see the "cage" kids and was puzzled as to her choice in fashion, now it makes sense in context.

Btw how many tell all books came out of the post Obama White House.
edit on 3-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

dance of the vampires.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

She worked in the questionable movie industry, so what? Is she any less worth than because of this? She dislikes Christmas decoration stress, so what?

The website you linked does not provide any real evidence and is sketchy as f. Things read strange, like the picture take down by "national security level malware".

I went to google this term because I thought it's a thing and wanted to know it's meaning. Guess what, it seems to be a made up term "national security level malware" up my s.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I'm honestly excited to see the Olympic level of mental gymnastics the Trump base here are about to perform. Got my popcorn and Vanilla Coke ready

For sure.

Deny, excuse, pass blame.

Perhaps she should hang.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Melanie is the greatest first lady in the United States history. She now sets the standard of first lady etiquette.

Her work in 3 short years will reshape humanity forever, along with her fluency in several different languages, of which she refuses to use in public. Even in host countries where she could speak their native tongues, she chooses not to and insist on broken English.

If that isn't class, what is?

Stop being a hater

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It sounds to me as if she's frustrated with the media's biased coverage of the immigration issue and is taking that frustration out on the Christmas decorations. I'm not really sure what the story is here, except that yes, Melania is human and can lose her temper on occasion.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Let's be real
she's white
you're not
you hate her
admit it

This post is an absolute garbage post.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Mik... Michelle gave kids terrible lunches, and I see her face on some cheapo purses in the dollar store. Cult of worship. Melania is sick and your here taking pot shots at her? You’re as classy as the Obama’s...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join