It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So about Melania

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

The OP is a hopeless partisan in this regard. Great guy, but cannot post objective viewpoints regarding politics.

Scrolled back up, I just added an addendum to Hendrix 99
True I am partisan, but I do try to be fair, and for the record I've never attacked Melania , she is not her husband but this whole culture war on Christmas, I could careless about her decorating the White House, but we have been shamed if we say happy hollidays.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

The OP is a hopeless partisan in this regard. Great guy, but cannot post objective viewpoints regarding politics.

Scrolled back up, I just added an addendum to Hendrix 99
True I am partisan, but I do try to be fair, and for the record I've never attacked Melania , she is not her husband but this whole culture war on Christmas, I could careless about her decorating the White House, but we have been shamed if we say happy hollidays.

Is this thread not a passive-aggressive attack on Melania tho?

FWIW I have actually had people correct me when I wish them "Happy Holidays", insisting that the proper greeting that time of year is "Merry Christmas". I just ignore those types, and the next time we cross paths I'll simply decline to greet them. That said, I wouldn't necessarily classify that as a 'culture war on Christmas'.

Sometimes rude people are simply that: a rude person, and not an embodiment of any particular political persuasion.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Fu#ing dems will make a mountain out of Trump squeezing a juicy stinking fart trying to stir up dissent.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I challenge you to find a large scale Christmas decoration project that hasn't resulted in profanities during the efforts. Hell, find any decorated holiday... I've cursed Christmas decorating, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the 4th of July setup and clean up... when a person is in charge of all the decisions and doing a lot of the work themselves, they often get overwhelmed and ask "WTF am I doing this again? Eff this stupid decorating, this stupid holiday, and the stupid bastards who expect me to do this."

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

By her?

Or is she just your collateral damage so you can make a (weak) point?

Im not following. Are you saying that conservatives are a monolithic front and lack the substance of individuality? And Melania is just a casualty due to her proximity?

What if i dislike Christmas? Is that the new litmus test for political belief? Should i tell my far left son not to worry about coming to see us fir Christmas, so as not to bedevil the leftist monolith? Or is it only the right that is monolithic and lacking individuality?

You see how dumb the premise here is?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: Fools

Careful. Someone might think you're critical of Christians and their many holidays

Main thing I hope to do is to make common people spit on anyone that celebrates any celebration. Well unless it is government sanctioned. Then its ok.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some of y'all never did home decorating/improvement projects with your old man, and it shows. My Dad never swore, period. EXCEPT when we were working on something and troubles arose, then the air was many shades of blue. I remember an almost National Lampoons level search for the burnt out bulb snipe hunt one year that saw my Dad verbally threaten the sexual cranial sanctity of Santa Clause himself about 2 minutes before we found the offending bulb after spending 3+ hours checking every goddamned bulb on the roof and down the side of the house.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I challenge you to find a large scale Christmas decoration project that hasn't resulted in profanities during the efforts. Hell, find any decorated holiday... I've cursed Christmas decorating, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the 4th of July setup and clean up... when a person is in charge of all the decisions and doing a lot of the work themselves, they often get overwhelmed and ask "WTF am I doing this again? Eff this stupid decorating, this stupid holiday, and the stupid bastards who expect me to do this."

This ^^^.

And don't forget about when your brand new string of Christmas lights, straight from Home Depot, only illuminates halfway through the cord, because one @#$%ing bulb was damaged by some troglodyte in the store.

Unfortunately there is an inordinate amount of stress associated with what should be a very happy holiday.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

first lady, Melania Trump, delivered a profanity-laced rant

Hillary would never use such language

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

By her?

Or is she just your collateral damage so you can make a (weak) point?

Im not following. Are you saying that conservatives are a monolithic front and lack the substance of individuality? And Melania is just a casualty due to her proximity?

What if i dislike Christmas? Is that the new litmus test for political belief? Should i tell my far left son not to worry about coming to see us fir Christmas, so as not to bedevil the leftist monolith? Or is it only the right that is monolithic and lacking individuality?

You see how dumb the premise here is?

Except in rare instances on here ... yes, it seems monolithic checkout various threads made, it seems less so in real life , for those who claimed they are hard right.. tho??

edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
What about her???? So she's stressed out and tired of the media who constantly bash her for no reason.....

I don't blame her

The hell is wrong w you people

They not from around these parts.
Question answered.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Some of y'all never did home decorating/improvement projects with your old man, and it shows. My Dad never swore, period. EXCEPT when we were working on something and troubles arose, then the air was many shades of blue. I remember an almost National Lampoons level search for the burnt out bulb snipe hunt one year that saw my Dad verbally threaten the sexual cranial sanctity of Santa Clause himself about 2 minutes before we found the offending bulb after spending 3+ hours checking every goddamned bulb on the roof and down the side of the house.

Lmao.

Brings back memories...

Learned some good ones from the Old Man them times...haha

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Lmao.

Brings back memories...

Look it's not about her putting up decorations and getting frustrated, it's about why she have to pretend to give a rats azz in the first place, because the culture wars demanded it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

^ yes that is a photo of Mrs. Trump
too busy to give a fck about Christmas or kids.
On the other hand M. Obama has brains and never put
herself in compromising positions (didn't 'need' to)
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Lmao.

Brings back memories...

Look it's not about her putting up decorations and getting frustrated, it's about why she have to pretend to give a rats azz in the first place, because the culture wars demanded it.

It's called "frustration" and I am hoping you have contacted the good people at Guiness Records because you apparently are the only human being on Earth not to experience it yourself!

Obviously she started the project because she cared about it and wanted it done specifically... then frustration... then successful completion of a beautiful project... then pissing and whining from detractors and online warriors.
edit on 2-10-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
www.veteranstoday.com...

^ yes that is a photo of Mrs. Trump
too busy to give a fck about Christmas or kids.
On the other hand M. Obama has brains and never put
herself in compromising positions (didn't 'need' to)
www.veteranstoday.com...

Hey a gig is a gig she needed that bag ..just like Cardi B , I respect her former hussle ,not everyone can pull off a law degree at a prestigious university, and go work at a law firm, stop being elitest, we all can't have a decent crowd to hangout with.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

come on man thats a lie

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

ATS is not the republican party or conservatism in the flesh.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I remember the sacred ritual of the bulb check too. I recall on year that I plugged myself into the wall and got darn near electrocuted. I looked down after receiving a jolt of lord knows how much electricity to see that the backing had fallen off the plug and I hadn't noticed and had my bare fingertip touching the metal plug prongs which had just been jacked into the wall socket.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That is one of the better posts I've read in my over 10 years here. Quality entertainment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join