It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So about Melania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The first lady, Melania Trump, delivered a profanity-laced rant about Christmas decorations at the White House and mocked the plight of migrant children who were separated from their parents at the border in 2018 during a conversation secretly taped by a former aide and close confidante.

“I’m working like a — my ass off at Christmas stuff,” Mrs. Trump laments to the former aide, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who has just published a tell-all book, in a recording that was first broadcast on CNN on Thursday night. Mrs. Trump continued, “You know, who gives a # about Christmas stuff and decoration?”

Later in the conversation, which occurred in July 2018, the first lady complained about the criticism leveled at President Trump and his administration that summer for separating families in a crackdown on illegal immigration.

“I say that I’m working on Christmas planning for the Christmas, and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children?’ That they were separated.” She used another obscenity to express her exasperation, asking Ms. Winston Wolkoff, “Where they were saying anything when Obama did that?”

www.nytimes.com...

This has been a crazy week, the debate, Covid 19 in the oval office, lost in the sht storm is the Melina Trump's , recordings, which was scummie for her "friend" / staff to do, like the song says These hos ain't loyal. but yeah fk Christamas??? I thought her Ppl was all about winning Christmas back!..not happy hollidays, Merry Christmas gwaad dammit!! say it saay it...But it's never about Xmas it is about owning libs .And massaging the egoes of their base, oh gwaad forbid, she should do a lil 1st lady like thing and call up a few decorators.
And forced her to go see a few migrant kids in lock down, who have the a cabinet and a bed...But no mommy such a drag.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That's my "yawn" emoji.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That's my "yawn" emoji.

Yeah yaawn just another Tuesday right???

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm honestly excited to see the Olympic level of mental gymnastics the Trump base here are about to perform. Got my popcorn and Vanilla Coke ready

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OMG A woman being bitchy about Christmas? None of us have ever seen that before....

YAWN times infinity.

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What about her???? So she's stressed out and tired of the media who constantly bash her for no reason.....

I don't blame her

The hell is wrong w you people

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And yet Fools you'll watch all of Fox's coverage about the "war on Christmas"

I only score you a 4. Not good medal worthy

+17 more 
link   
I mirror her sentiments.

Who gives a fluff about Christmas in the context of decorations and pomp.

link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
And yet Fools you'll watch all of Fox's coverage about the "war on Christmas"

I only score you a 4. Not good medal worthy

It's ok, I am busy preparing my war against all other holidays that I dont like. I mean they OFFEND me.

+14 more 
link   
a reply to: Spider879

At what point did she mock migrant children?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Should I go classic red, white and green? Silver and Gold? Blue and Silver? Oh this is so stressful!" whined Melania

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Careful. Someone might think you're critical of Christians and their many holidays

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I mirror her sentiments.

Who gives a fluff about Christmas in the context of decorations and pomp.

Christmas and Stuff JinMI Christmas and stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm honestly excited to see the Olympic level of mental gymnastics the Trump base here are about to perform. Got my popcorn and Vanilla Coke ready

For sure.

Deny, excuse, pass blame.

+47 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So a woman that was stressed blew off a little steam about Christmas probably being not as important as the sh!t the left was putting our nation and her family through.

She did correctly point out that it was pretty damn hypocritical of the left to bitch and moan about "the children" when the "children in cages" battle her husband was going through with the media was happening in the Obama years with the full approval of the media and the Democratic party.

They even used photos from the Obama years and blamed her husband on them.

So Stephanie Winston Wankoff, a FORMER aid is trying to hawk a book to make money off of the hating left because of her association with actual famous people.

Why does the left like parasites, back-stabbers and envious people so much?

Oh snap.

They can relate.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

At what point did she mock migrant children?

Her jacket ???

link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Should I go classic red, white and green? Silver and Gold? Blue and Silver? Oh this is so stressful!" whined Melania

Should I tell him? Seriously, I don't want to but I guess I have to.

Ok, I hate to break it to you but every protestant and unhappy catholic in the United States have agreed that as soon as Trump wins election we are going to force all of you to enjoy Christmas whether you want to or not.

How are we going to do it you may ask?

We are going to send all of our mothers and wives to your houses to nitpick you until you see the F'ing light! The finer point here is it is all a ruse for us menfolk to hang out and have some beers and whatnot and listen to Black Sabbath full blast while we lament the fact that communist have made it so we can't even watch sports anymore without being disgusted. While this is fun even with our wives and mothers being around, its so much better that they are freaking out on you.

Anyway, just thought I'd warn some of you in advance.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Fools because: ...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The first lady, Melania Trump, delivered a profanity-laced rant about Christmas decorations at the White House and mocked the plight of migrant children who were separated from their parents at the border in 2018 during a conversation secretly taped by a former aide and close confidante.

So your source is lying? Because they say this happened during the call.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So she's like normal or something?

OMG the humanity...

ETA- when they go low you go high...

Nice timing for this...pathetic
edit on 10/2/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Oh and the former 1st lady didn't go through sht, from cons trolling her constantly??
Hell we even got a thread on here some where about how class will come back to the white house, when they took over..

edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join