It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks
God I hope he doesn’t die.

The last thing we need is for this dumbass to be made into a martyr.

A dead Trump would still do less damage than a live Biden as president.

Let's us know when over 200,00 have died on his watch like what has happened with Trump.

Only complete morons believe it’s Trump’s fault.
Congrats that you are at the top of your class.

Since you obviously cannot read and comprehend, I did not state it was Trump's fault. I stated it happened on his watch which is a fact. You lose.

Sure thing...play word games.
I stand by my statement.
You lose.

Then you stand alone. 200,000 dead in the USA. Trump is president. Eat a hamburger and connect with him esoterically.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: testing123
What would be the point of mentioning it happened under Trumps watch if it was implying fault?

By your logic, Trump is Obama's fault because it was under his watch the Democrats lost.

Because it's the truth that over 200,000 have died under his watch.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I guess after all thas gone on this year people are hyper paranoid hyper aware LOL lyper a lot of things.

Which could mean that trump is fine but the staff freaked out and rushed him away.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Wow what a thread.

So are all the haterz going to come back in 2 weeks after Trump's recovery and still spew vitriol?

Yes. Yes they will..

You think this is vitriol? You must be confusing this with any other thread on ATS where the righties call for the deaths of their fellow Americans, throw out any number of inflammatory catch-phrases, dream of civil war, accuse anyone that doesn't agree with them of hating America, criticize looks, make up fake diseases and disorders and apply them to anyone that disagrees with them, speculate harshly over the health of any number of dems, etc. The left on ATS is treating Trump like he's a nice old grandma compared to the way both the right, particularly at ATS, and Trump, treat everyone else. This seems very much a case of 'can dish it out but can't take it'.

In regards to Trump going to Walter Reed (symptoms or not), that seems like a non issue to me. If he was diagnosed with covid, he should go there to get the best treatment and evaluation.

I used to live right by Walter Reed. It's no army base. It's just a few buildings right off Georgia Ave while driving downtown. I remember that mental patients used to often escape from there when I was younger and would be wandering the streets. And we'd go the museum of 'human oddities' that was there. Fun times. Trump should swing by it if it's still around. Better than TV for sure.
edit on 2-10-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Problem is people had mild symptoms then suddenly have cardiac arrest and trouble breathing. That is what happened to Borris Johnson he decided he would be fine then he is passing out do to lack of oxygen and ended up on a respirator. Of course his physician would want him in a hospital for observation he Not good for your career if he were to die lol.
edit on 10/2/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Let's us know when over 200,00 have died on his watch like what has happened with Trump.

Since you obviously cannot read and comprehend, I did not state it was Trump's fault. I stated it happened on his watch which is a fact. You lose.

I stand by my statement.
You lose.

Then you stand alone. 200,000 dead in the USA. Trump is president. Eat a hamburger and connect with him esoterically.

You are not proving that you are not a complete moron, in fact, I am 100% sure of it now.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I stand by my statement.
You lose.

You are not proving that you are not a complete moron, in fact, I am 100% sure of it now.

Because I just defeated you on this thread? Get back to me when the 200,000 dead statement isn't true. You lose again. Respond to me and you will continue to lose.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Wow what a thread.

So are all the haterz going to come back in 2 weeks after Trump's recovery and still spew vitriol?

Yes. Yes they will..

Will those people be airlifted to a hospital like Trump?

Rank hath its privileges my friend.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wow what a thread.

Yes. Yes they will..

Will those people be airlifted to a hospital like Trump?

Rank hath its privileges my friend.

Truth

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What would be the point of mentioning it happened under Trumps watch if it was implying fault?

By your logic, Trump is Obama's fault because it was under his watch the Democrats lost.

They were originally calling for 2 million dead. If no action was taken over 4 million according to press back in march.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I don't trust any of this. I don't trust that he has it, if he does have it I don't trust that he wasn't given it, I don't trust anyone he will be around at the hospital. If I were him, I would order a bunch of sealed frozen foods and bottled water and cook it for myself. Nothing about this feels right and I don't think any of this is what it seems.

Like asking him to ride in a convertible at 2 miles an hour while surrounded by tall buildings.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I stand by my statement.
You lose.

Because I just defeated you on this thread? Get back to me when the 200,000 dead statement isn't true. You lose again. Respond to me and you will continue to lose.

Oh great...another Leftist that thinks they are the smartest person in the room.
You can play it that way all you want, it’s just semantics....you win nothing.
You and all the other complete morons blame Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He released a video on his twitter account, he was standing on his own, not lookin too bad in it. Sounded like maybe a stuffy nose.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

They were originally calling for 2 million dead. If no action was taken over 4 million according to press back in march.

"They" (Trump) claimed it would be all over by April. "They" (Trump) claimed the warm weather would kill it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I stand by my statement.
You lose.

Oh great...another Leftist that thinks they are the smartest person in the room.
You can play it that way all you want, it’s just semantics....you win nothing.
You and all the other complete morons blame Trump.

Trump's in the hospital tonight. I'm home spending time with you. I'm actually enjoying our posts (all in jest).

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The amount of vitriol the few ''lefties' on this site spray wouldn't even fill a small perfume bottle.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤦‍♂️ Whatever makes you feel smart there lil buddy

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Are you sure you didn't misspell testosterone there?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: okrian

Wow what a thread.

Yes. Yes they will..

You think this is vitriol? You must be confusing this with any other thread on ATS where the righties...

This seems very much a case of 'can dish it out but can't take it'.

So which is it? Is this a thread with Anti-Trump vitriol dishing it out or not? Major contradiction there contained in your first paragraph.

Anyways my comment was directed at only a handful of posters, want me to quote some for reference? I do apologize for the confusion though. I hope this clarifies:

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Fake news.

Covid is fake. Trump has a mild cold. Don't listen to fake news.

Masks are for fascists. Covid is not real nor deadly, whichever fits...

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
He deserves the best medical care $750 can buy.

But I thought he said hydroxychloroquine was all that was needed? Another lie from the pathological liar? The president is now on a experimental drug?? Man, can they ever tell the truth in this administration?

edit on 2-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

🤣🤣🤦‍♂️ Whatever makes you feel smart there lil buddy

I'm not in the hospital tonight, nice lady.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join