It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just saw live footage of the president exiting Marine1 and climbing into his motorcade for transfer to Walter Reed. Despite the hyperbole of presidential historian Douglas Brinkely, who claimed POTUS was "hobbling down from Marine1", I didn't see any clear signs of distress. Trump climbed down the steps from Marine1, perhaps a bit more carefully than usual, and crisply saluted his Marine guards prior to entering his vehicle.

Appearances can be deceiving (he very well may feel like $h!t right now), but nothing I saw would instill worry or anxiety; looked like a typical presidential transportation exercise.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Baddogma
Damned either way. If he succumbs to Covid the cult will assert a coup and nefarious liberal conspiracy ... if he lives they will assert he was "right" and Covid is a psy-op.

Conformation bias is eating people alive.

Nah.

If Trump dies, we'll just have Pence as president for 8 years.

Then I'll have 8 years to laff.

Pence will/could never win the election.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
God I hope he doesn’t die.

The last thing we need is for this dumbass to be made into a martyr.

A dead Trump would still do less damage than a live Biden as president.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: Baddogma
Damned either way. If he succumbs to Covid the cult will assert a coup and nefarious liberal conspiracy ... if he lives they will assert he was "right" and Covid is a psy-op.

Conformation bias is eating people alive.

Nah.

If Trump dies, we'll just have Pence as president for 8 years.

Then I'll have 8 years to laff.

Pence will/could never win the election.

Oh yeah, 'cause Biden is so chill with the brah's.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Biden could explode and take out half of a city and it would take less innocent lives than one year of Donald Trump brand drone strikes.

Though I don’t expect you to care about anything like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But I thought he said hydroxychloroquine was all that was needed? Another lie from the pathological liar?

This is the problem he is going to have; he has made some pretty wild claims about Covid and this admission to hospital with Covid is those comments coming back to bite him in the ass.

Now I don't say that as a "told ya so" kind of thing but rather just to point out the reality of how some are going to view this, which again one would expect to be a good reason for them to have held off admitting him to hospital if possible. His team must now that this can now be used to completely undermine almost everything he has said about Covid.

Absolutely. He has utterly no credibility regarding Covid at this point, period.
edit on 2-10-2020 by testing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Let's us know when over 200,00 have died on his watch like what has happened with Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Fake news.

Covid is fake. Trump has a mild cold. Don't listen to fake news.

Masks are for fascists. Covid is not real nor deadly, whichever fits...

When are you going to post anything relevant to any conversation? All we see is trolling from you.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'll also note, with modest surprise, what appeared to be genuine (or at least sounded as such to me) well-wishes for a speedy recovery to the president from Wolf Blitzer during the broadcast.

Maybe there is some hope left for this country yet...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
One thing for sure The name Trump will be said for a 1000 years .
Trump has gained what few men ever do Immortality a name that will last through the ages ooo like NERO has .
n God knows with all that is going on If not for me no longer being religion I would think The US has come under Judgment .
One thing right after the next not a day goes by without some horrifying news .

I just hope come January we still have a president ( which every one to compline about )
Just how many Punches can the US take the wolves are at the door and the door is falling apart .

Trump well I hope he gets over it fast failing that i want off this ride to heck .

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He deserves the best medical care $750 can buy.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But I thought he said hydroxychloroquine was all that was needed? Another lie from the pathological liar? The president is now on a experimental drug?? Man, can they ever tell the truth in this administration?

I heard someone this afternoon (a doctor not affiliated with the administration) say the treatment now in some areas is leaning toward HCQ at the start, Remdesivir after the initial stage and a steroid once the virus is handled IF there is still immune system inflammation. There haven't been official studies done on that regiment yet, but there are places overseas where HCQ and Remdesivir are given immediately upon discovery of the virus and it seems to be successful. He said the discovery that an overworked immune system causing death wasn't learned until after the other issues but now that opens up additional treatments and lower death rates.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I'll also note, with modest surprise, what appeared to be genuine (or at least sounded as such to me) well-wishes for a speedy recovery to the president from Wolf Blitzer during the broadcast.

Maybe there is some hope left for this country yet...

I don't understand the surprise. The left and media has had concern for people affected by COVID for months. We have been trying to state its a good thing to protect others and yourself by wearing a mask and social distancing so they do not get it.

You have extremists on both sides but regardless of politics most of us wish a speedy recovery for anyone ill with this.

I do remember a candidate in 2016 mocking the other ill candidate. I'm glad we are not seeing that this time around.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

But I thought he said hydroxychloroquine was all that was needed? Another lie from the pathological liar? The president is now on a experimental drug?? Man, can they ever tell the truth in this administration?

I heard someone this afternoon (a doctor not affiliated with the administration) say the treatment now in some areas is leaning toward HCQ at the start, Remdesivir after the initial stage and a steroid once the virus is handled IF there is still immune system inflammation. There haven't been official studies done on that regiment yet, but there are places overseas where HCQ and Remdesivir are given immediately upon discovery of the virus and it seems to be successful. He said the discovery that an overworked immune system causing death wasn't learned until after the other issues but now that opens up additional treatments and lower death rates.

But he's on a completely different drug apparently. What gives? Why if it's not serious? Why hospitalization?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Let's us know when over 200,00 have died on his watch like what has happened with Trump.

OMG!

People dies from a virus from CHYYYYYYYYYNAH and it's Trumps fault!

I didn't know Trump was Chinese.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Biden could explode and take out half of a city and it would take less innocent lives than one year of Donald Trump brand drone strikes.

Though I don’t expect you to care about anything like that.

Nope. I don't give a single flying f#ck.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
He deserves the best medical care $750 can buy.

That'll buy one Russian hooker with a full bladder.

You nailed it!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah, cause every one of those deaths was totally COVID related and BIDEN would have stopped every one of them with his what exactly? The death rate is phenomenally low for all the hyperbole. Not to mention in deaths per million the US is 10th while Belgium is 3rd remember Belgium aren't they kind of important in the European Union? No way to ascertain what any other person could have done, on top of do you really shut down for a year to combat this? People are dying as a direct result of the shutdown and economic hardship, that's not BS either suicides and domestic violence is way up.
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Is that before or after we include the riots death toll?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The experimental drug could have backfired.

Fox News just said the president has not left the white house yet to get on the helicopter.

They are wondering what is the holdup.

This might be good news. trump is stubborn. I wouldn't put it past him to refuse to go if he was feeling fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join