It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Obviously dont give a crap as to the health and safety of his secret service agents.

What a surprise.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS...

Just like to say if you pull my other legs it has bells on it...

He had Covid like I won the Lottery. How low can you go?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

If President Trump is faking Covid 19, wouldn't all this stuntery be an impeachable offense?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If President Trump is faking Covid 19, wouldn't all this stuntery be an impeachable offense?

No.

He wasn't under oath when somebody announced it 😎

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Is this the next bit of wishful thinking from the anti Trump crowd?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lying under oath isn't the only thing that can get a President impeached. Pretending to be a victim of a pandemic, using valuable resources for a political stunt. And then there's all those close to President in on it too, faking Covid 19, 3 GOP Senators, the Chairman of the RNC, the President's personal assistant, the White Press Secretary, Hope Hicks and Chris Christie...all faking it for a political stunt?

Yeah, that's a conspiracy worthy of an impeachment hearing!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm not the one asserting that the President is faking Covid 19. I don't think even the Democrats could have arranged that scenario! LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
President Trump just announced that he's been given the green light to be discharged from the hospital, and is returning to the White House this evening at 6:30 p.m.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump just announced that he's been given the green light to be discharged from the hospital...

Green lit by who? The Democrat doctors that were trying to kill him? Looks like they may be trying to outwit him....again.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Between that AND the accusations of faking his illness (not directed at you Sookie) ATS is pretty much back baby! lol

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It's about as out there as some of the old school stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

we need some UFO's and reptilians to sprinkle around too.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm not the one asserting that the President is faking Covid 19. I don't think even the Democrats could have arranged that scenario! LOL

It could be a National Security operation. The whereabouts of the POTUS are sometimes lied about to keep his travel secret from our enemies. Here is an example. Totally legal, sorry.
www.cnn.com...

"His departure was concealed even from White House staff and military personnel who were at Mar-a-Lago to set up a video conference call with troops for Thursday afternoon -- and who were allowed to proceed to avoid raising any suspicion that Trump was anywhere but at the resort, according to a person familiar with the plans."

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I still want to see Obama's real birth certificate.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Lying under oath isn't the only thing that can get a President impeached. Pretending to be a victim of a pandemic, using valuable resources for a political stunt. And then there's all those close to President in on it too, faking Covid 19, 3 GOP Senators, the Chairman of the RNC, the President's personal assistant, the White Press Secretary, Hope Hicks and Chris Christie...all faking it for a political stunt?

Yeah, that's a conspiracy worthy of an impeachment hearing!

I have also heard that just having orange hair is an impeachable offence, or wanting to select a SC judge in your 3 year in office. I hope they all are faking it...I would pop some pop corn and watch you all.

BTW you seemed to be triggered a little over this idea, so what do you think the chances of this actually happening?

edit on 5-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The reptillians have to avoid covid so they are in hiding.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Again, I'm not the one suggesting that President Trump is faking his Covidness. But if he was, I would suspect that a lot of people would be pretty upset with him and everyone involved in the perpetrating such a hoax on the American people. Not just Democrats either.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats Kayleigh McEnary tested positive apparently this morning.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can definitely see why the doctors are perfectly happy to get him the hell out of their hospital.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Video of America's President Donald J. Trump walking out of the hospital, on his way home 10 minutes ago.

twitter.com...

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was headed to the hospital Friday after he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, raising fresh questions about the president's health.

Trump, 74, was going to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in what aides said was a precautionary move. Officials said they expected him to be there for a few days.

eu.usatoday.com...

Interesting development

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join