It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

I really don't wanna reply to your whole post becaue number one your not a medical expert .

Secondly your not a Whitehouse insider so you actually have no idea what your talking about .

The President should have followed the documented procedures for dealing with an epidemic instead of ignoring them and suggesting that it was somebody else's job.

But I will reply to this .

He ignored nothing he did absolutly everything his advisers told him to do.

The " WHO "created the procedures for dealing with epidemics , I'm talking about the same WHO that lied and delayed declaring COVID a pandemic now why exactly they delayed God only knows but it has alot to do with them being in bed with China .

Trump and every other World Leader was building there plans around what the WHO was saying , now had we known they were trying to cover something sure things could have been different , If China had just told us what was really coming things could have been different .

I would like for you to tell me what Trump could have donw differently in dealing with this pandemic short of challenging Covid to a one on one boxing match which is basically what the MSM says he should have done.

The media sir the MAIN STREAM MEDIA does not care about America matter of fact they hate the very idea of America .

China has no responsibility or mandate to deal with American internal problems. That is the meaning of 'sovereign states' - they deal with their own issues, separately.

I can't believe that anyone would be crying about China's inaction in regard to solving the USA's problems. That's just nuts. A further example of a weak leader doing little and not taking the responsibility.

Your blaming Trump for something that was out of his control , the problem originated in China and then was covered in lies then made it's way to Americas heartland and went off like a bomb .

What happen after that is the fault of our leadership yes but not Trump alone the man simply did what he was told, he even tried to shut travel from China immediately and was called racist for doing so.

It's like an ICBM was launched from China and then hit the American coast , but some how it's Trumps fault for not containing the explosion.

Mate your not that dumb or dense so stop acting like it.

And it's not an American internal Problem how could it be an internal problem when the Problem originated someplace else ?

That same disease has hit every single other nation on Earth, including China.

In the case of New Zealand, where I live, the sources of the virus were from Iraq, Italy and the USA. I don't think any outbreak has been traced directly back to China from here.

So do I blame the USA because our epidemic was partly from them?

And, if I did allocate blame, would it do anything at all about the situation?

Mate it originated in China .

There are now indications that it was present in Northern Europe within days of when it presented in China. It is probably just that they identified it in China first.

We still don't know exactly where it originated.

Just because it filtered through 4 other countries before getting to New Zealand makes no difference , there would have been no virus if not for China .

Your allocating the blame to Trump , yet you ask what good does it do to allocate blame ?

The simple truth is none of this would have happen if not for China and the WHO

Untrue.

the rest of us including the USA and New Zealand dealt with the situation as best we could .

Honestly, have a look at the numbers. The USA is at the very top.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center Global Map

The Political situation in America is way different than New Zealand

Too right.

Trump was fighting the Media and Political Psychos at every turn to make things happen

And the media and those 'political psycho's' were saying there was a problem, while Trump was saying there wasn't.

Let me ask you do you think ol Joe Biden could have done a better job? I'm sure the Media would have made it seem so.

We are talking about the USA here mate think about our population think about the amount of travel in and out of this country every day think about the amount of goods shipped in and out of this country everyday of course we are still fighting this Virus we probably will be fighting it for years .

I have no idea or confidence in; if Biden would be any better. Either way, your political 'choice' is between two serial failures. It's like: 'Do you want syphilis or gonorrhea'? Some choice.

LOL

edit on 4/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The US didn't have to wait for the WHO to declare it a pandemic. Do you think doctors just wait around to see if their patients have officially defined diseases before treating them? As soon as there were sick, the doctors were on the job.

Come on really ? They would have crucified Trump if he made the moves prior to the pandemic that we made after , you know it and I know it so don't even go there.

He could have called for consensus, like other leaders have done. That's what statesmen do. But then it wouldn't have been 'all him', would it?

The government knew there were cases of it in country and that it was obviously spreading. The CDC was warning Trump and he was telling everyone it would go away - for months!
Mate the people who were going to listen to Trump listened the ones that were not going to didn't listen end of story. Regardless even if he was downplaying it the FED still made the proper moves so I'm not seeing your point.

He's the President, isn't he? Surely if he can't do what a President does (coordinating national responses to national threats), he isn't very 'Presidential' is he, and the office and power of President is weakened by his failures.

If the WHO had some blame for inaction, then Trump had way more blame. But because he could never admit the truth about there being a problem 'on his watch', he lied, and smiled, and waved, and lied again.
So panic would have been the better course of action ?

There is no need to panic. There are just things that must be done, so you just do them.

I don't get into a panic when ever I drive my car, because I have to wear a seat belt by law. I just wear a seat belt and it adds to my safety.

In New Zealand, I know that after both the lock-downs have worked, there is almost no chance of me getting the virus. It is really that simple. And not only that, but if I did get the virus, I would get the best care because there are so few affected in my country.

Panic and fear is what you do when you try and pretend it isn't happening, but you know it is.

Once it got here the virus was going to spread there was nothing we could do about it

In country after country, they had a major epidemic, and now most have stopped it, at least to the point where it is manageable. China, Italy, Russia, Europe...

What is wrong with the USA that you think it is unstoppable especially in the light of so many other countries that have shown it can be stopped, and not with magic bullet medicines and fantasy immunizations, but with social distancing, hand washing, quarantine, lock-down, and PPE.

yes he down played it and in doing so did what a leader is supposed to do stayed composed and keep people from panicking.

Imagine if Winston Churchill would have ran through the streets of Britain screaming panic and doom , that little island would be a German speaking nation and the world would look much different.

Churchill lied , smiled and lied again and in doing so saved his nation.

Did Churchill lie?

Here's Churchill's famous speech:

Turning once again, and this time more generally, to the question of invasion, I would observe that there has never been a period in all these long centuries of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serious raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of Napoleon, of which I was speaking just now, the same wind which would have carried his transports across the Channel might have driven away the blockading fleet. There was always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many Continental tyrants. Many are the tales that are told. We are assured that novel methods will be adopted, and when we see the originality of malice, the ingenuity of aggression, which our enemy displays, we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of brutal and treacherous manœuvre. I think that no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a searching, but at the same time, I hope, with a steady eye. We must never forget the solid assurances of sea power and those which belong to air power if it can be locally exercised.

Sir, I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's Government – every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation. The British Empire and the French Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

There is a difference between stoic defiance of superior odds, and the terrified aversion of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So in the start of the impeachment -- Democrats and MSM response to his action is ---

Jan. 31: Trump issues the "Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus." Later in the day, Biden campaigns in Iowa and tells the crowd that Americans “need to have a president who they can trust what he says about it, that he is going to act rationally about it. ... This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

Also in the wake of the ban on Jan. 31:

An article in The New York Times quotes epidemiologist Dr. Michael Osterholm as saying that Trump's decision to restrict travel from China was "more of an emotional or political reaction."
The Washington Post runs a story quoting a Chinese official asking for "empathy" and slamming the White House for acting "in disregard of WHO recommendation against travel restrictions."
Vox tweets: "Is this going to be a deadly pandemic? No." The tweet was deleted weeks later.
Canada's health minister Patty Hajdu, who would later say there was no reason to doubt Chinese coronavirus data, says the risk of the virus is "low" and that early-warning systems are working "exactly as they should." The "spread of the disease is contained," Hajdu claimed.
Death counts indicated that 213 people had died and nearly 10,000 had been infected.
source
Make up your minds Are you run by a single power or multiple levels ?

What was the Governor of New York doing in January?
Where was the 3rd in line to the seat of the president? Was she there helping or in Chinatown under mining everything Trump said and tried to do?

You not a good historian are you?

I know that Trump put a block on immigrants and non immigrants entering the country because they might have the virus.

The trouble was that the earliest cases of the virus in the USA were American citizens who had traveled from Wuhan in China.

That was what they meant by his bans being "xenophobic". Trump legislated against nationalities. He did nothing to stop a humanly transmissible virus.

And, after doing that, after Trump blocked non-US nationals from coming in, did he do anything else for months (except saying it would go away, and that it was everyone else's fault)?

Six months of Trump's Covid denials: ‘It'll go away … It’s fading’

I'm not a historian. We don't need to be to know the truth that has been unfolding before our eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: av8r007

The super spreader is some operative on either the democrat party, the CCP gov't or both. It's probably both.

or.............maybe just maybe someone not wearing a mask, someone who has been seen in large crowds, or
someone downplaying a pandemic. I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometimes things are exactly as they are.

You touch a fire you get burnt..

I know of way more mask wearers who have gotten it than non mask-wearers. Did the mask wearers touch a fire too?

Not to go all partisan here, but just to take a small population sampling in DC...

Democrats = Mask Wearers and Have How Many Cases?
Republicans = Not Mask Wearers and Have How Many Cases?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
White House is doing a helluva botched job releasing photos and videos of Trump in the hospital "working" (i.e. signing blank pieces of paper).

Walter Reed's standard covid protocol appears to be not to dispose of the clothing an infected person came in with, which is the standard everywhere else.

Link

Photos in link have some strange reflections, seemingly the same clothes he walked in with, and numerous other oddities.

Strange how no one at ATS has caught this or made a thread about this yet. Unless I missed it. The old ATS would have been all over this.

Oh wait. It's not a good look for Trump, so let's ignore it!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You'll soon see.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No # Sherlock, have you heard about airtravel? These tubes with wings like birds that can bring everyone, with enough money, to everywhere on the world in under 24h?

Trump shut down Travel from China relative early and he was called a racist bigot for it, by people with your mindset! In the aftermath of it all, there could have been better solutions, true. But we all didn't know that back then.

Trump is far from an ideal president, so was Obama, Bush and Clinton too. The only difference this time is that he was an underdog and had to struggle with so much dirt thrown on him by the establishment, since the beginning. The media went full bat # crazy on him, you all just didn't notice the blatant hatred because people with your mindset were all up in arms against him too.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No # Sherlock, have you heard about airtravel? These tubes with wings like birds that can bring everyone, with enough money, to everywhere on the world in under 24h?

Those who died in November, in Northern France, from pneumonia, and whose lungs showed COVID-19 type lesions, were elderly and did not have any traceable contacts with anyone who had recently traveled from China.

Trump shut down Travel from China relative early and he was called a racist bigot for it

He didn't shut down travel from China for US nationals. That's why his travel ban was xenophobic. It was all about 'foreigners', and not everyone.

by people with your mindset! In the aftermath of it all, there could have been better solutions, true. But we all didn't know that back then.

He had months to try other things as well.

Trump is far from an ideal president, so was Obama, Bush and Clinton too. The only difference this time is that he was an underdog

He is probably the most privileged person to have become a US President. The epitome of New York new money. 'Underdog' definitely doesn't describe him.

and had to struggle with so much dirt thrown on him by the establishment, since the beginning. The media went full bat # crazy on him, you all just didn't notice the blatant hatred because people with your mindset were all up in arms against him too.

The media have always had it in for any person in high office that has some sort of scandal attached to them. That's what sells to the general public.

Trump is the only one whiny enough, and weak enough, and dirty enough, to make a big thing about how monumentally picked on he is. But really, he's had about as much push-back as anyone else.

Trump himself defames everyone. Why shouldn't he get as good as he gives?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its looking like he was possibly diagnosed with the disease on Wednesday before traveling to attend several campaign events.

Then again they are now saying the Doctor misspoke and are trying to make the timeline fit into place.

Got to wonder whos telling porky pies and who not when the guy canny even gen up to having been on Oxygen?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

if he was diagnosed on Wednesday then that's a massive lie he has told to the American people.

I stress if....but it doesn't look goof from what I have been reading either.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You mean like the one where he claimed COVID 19 is just like the flu and that it would go away all by itself?

The man is a tsunami of untruths with around 20,000 false or misleading claims made while in office.

He's ether a Fact Checkers wet dream or worst nightmare. LoL

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Those who died in November, in Northern France, from pneumonia, and whose lungs showed COVID-19 type lesions, were elderly and did not have any traceable contacts with anyone who had recently traveled from China.

SARS is not a new virus, while this mutation is new, these symptoms are not new. The symptoms you write about are from pneunomia. COVID-19 is how the disease is called, it shares a lot of similar injuries with the flu.

It's dishonest to write that in November 2019, France had patients that had pneumonia and thus COVID-19 type lesions and conclude from it, it must have been COVID-19 because of the new SARS type COV2.

That's like saying, if you loose your smell and taste because of the flu, that's also a COVID-19 symptom and thus you must have had COVID-19.

Every car is a vehicle, but not every vehicle is a car. It's not rocket science to understand this.
edit on 4.10.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Anti-Trumpers getting real riled up and flying their flags at full mast LOLz 😃

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where as Trumps flag is a little half mast right now.

What goes around, comes around.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And we're supposed to all suddenly become mask zealots who will unthinkingly don them and chastise anybody who questions their effectiveness. These pandemic huggers want this to envelop our entire lives and mindlessly follow whatever we're told to believe. Then they'll demand we fall in line on gun control, on global warming, on admitting racism is systemic, on opening the borders and on ending gasoline powered cars. And then no eating meat.
No, F off. Wear a mask if you want to, I wear one under protest because I have to. But they do next to nothing. Back in the early 90s it was wear a condom, stop AIDS. In the 80s it was don't do drugs. In the 70s it was don't smoke. But this virus hasn't killed anywhere near what those have. Stop being afraid and never stop questioning those that want to control your lives.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

SARS is not a new virus, while this mutation is new, these symptoms are not new. The symptoms you write about are from pneunomia. COVID-19 is how the disease is called, it shares a lot of similar injuries with the flu.

It's dishonest to write that in November 2019, France had patients that had pneumonia and thus COVID-19 type lesions and conclude from it, it must have been COVID-19 because of the new SARS type COV2.

That's like saying, if you loose your smell and taste because of the flu, that's also a COVID-19 symptom and thus you must have had COVID-19.

Every car is a vehicle, but not every vehicle is a car. It's not rocket science to understand this.

Pneumonia from Influenza does not cause the scar lesions on the lungs in the same patterns as COVID-19.

The deaths due to pneumonia were in a cluster and inexplicable by other means at that time and in that area. They were noted as being unusual by medical staff.

The deaths were identified by going back over hospital records looking specifically for cases that could have been from undiagnosed COVID-19.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

well that's it you convinced me 100% Trumps fault if :-
the whole of America follows and does exactly what Trump says when he says it without question.

Everyone is right on the Trump train - no-one is questioning, disobeying or activity doing the opposite.

Every Democrat and Republican is standing by to aid and help push the Make America Great Again Dream come true.

But If the above is not true then a bit of personnel responsibility for your own Governors, Mayors and other state & City level leaders decisions is called for.

So did all your leaders do exactly what Trump said as soon as he said it?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

well that's it you convinced me 100% Trumps fault if :-
the whole of America follows and does exactly what Trump says when he says it without question.

Everyone is right on the Trump train - no-one is questioning, disobeying or activity doing the opposite.

Every Democrat and Republican is standing by to aid and help push the Make America Great Again Dream come true.

But If the above is not true then a bit of personnel responsibility for your own Governors, Mayors and other state & City level leaders decisions is called for.

So did all your leaders do exactly what Trump said as soon as he said it?

I live in New Zealand.

Our Prime Minister took nationwide action within hours of the first cases of public transmission of the virus (both times, as we had a second cluster appear after the initial first wave).

Currently, we haven't seen a new in public transmission of the virus in 10 days.

Each time, we beat both outbreaks within two weeks.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well good luck with locking it out and waiting til the world finds a solution.
Every time someone leaves and comes back or a tourist comes in you risk getting an outbreak.

All you've done is put everyone in lock down within your shores, just like many little islands around the world.
Nothing to brag about.

just delaying the inevitable, how long can NZ function in a bubble?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well good luck with locking it out and waiting til the world finds a solution.
Every time someone leaves and comes back or a tourist comes in you risk getting an outbreak.

All you've done is put everyone in lock down within your shores, just like many little islands around the world.
Nothing to brag about.

just delaying the inevitable, how long can NZ function in a bubble?

We are self sufficient. We can do this for ages.

We are also working to develop immunizations too. Scientific development is a world-wide thing these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join