It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A good excuse to get out of future debates

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If you point out where democrat governors are responsible for almost half of all Covid deaths, then you're a racist or something.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: testing123

Uhm... Shutting down international air travel? Wrong. Providing PPE? Wrong. Invoking he Defense Act? Wrong. What vaccine?

Trump shut down travel from China early on and Europe later.

He invoked the Defense Production Act:

www.cnn.com...

PPE and nursing home funding where the bulk of these deaths are occurring:

thehill.com...

Vaccine:

There are two or three companies in the US right now developing vaccines for COVID 19 and they are all, as I understand it, in phase 3.

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

www.wavy.com...

www.upi.com...

Phase 3 is premarket.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Maybe for Biden

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If you think the current President of the US handled this situation poorly, I would like to suggest you do a little reading on former President Woodrow Wilson.

Aritcle on the 1918 pandemic coverup

You've got 675,000 dead and a population of less than 1/3 of the size of the current population, or 0.5 percent of the population dead by the end. And now you have 208,000 dead and a population of 328,200,00 (roughly), giving you a 0.06 percent mortality to date in the US. Less if you count the number of deaths that are solely Covid related based on CDC reporting. So now I ask you, has the current President failed worse than former President Woodrow Wilson?
edit on 10/2/20 by Hypntick because: Clarification

Edit: We would need 1,641,000 Covid deaths to equal the percentage of mortality, in case anyone was wondering.
edit on 10/2/20 by Hypntick because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
No they only kill the good ones
He’s safe. But maybe he shouldn’t have downplayed this pandemic and he could have avoided exposing himself his team and his supporters by being so flippant about his protocols.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I dont believe you have quite examined what shutting down a whole country consists of? What is happening to people because of being shut down? With a death rate so low, I think we shut down the wrong way, yes! We targeted the wrong people. Trump was told to do it this way. And he will live with it. I believe Everyone will have this virus in their system sooner or later. This is how it works. You cant hide from it! There is not going to be a vaccine. They can guess at it year after year. Quite easy from an arm chair to proclaim one man is at fault. I truly believe if there would have been anybody else at the helm, we would be looking at numbers unheard of. And that is just economically speaking.

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: lightmeup04
So you are saying that if there was anybody but Trump as president, COVID 19 deaths would be a non issue? And death toll not as high?
Are you high? Trump would have done a better job at this if he wasnt left with a dismantled system to begin with. Was able to shut down without being called racist and a xenophobe by contradicting idiots. Hard decisions to make for a country! Get right with yourself, if that's pizza, great. But no one can cleanly wipe the diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

Lightmeup04

We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Lightmeup04a reply to: projectvxn

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

I think what I'm saying is if there was another person as president, much less than 200,000 people would have died. Trump has denied the severity of Covid since day one. A logical thinker would not have done that. He was not left a dismantled system. He and he alone dismantled it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
yes.......and the white house down plays these things so trump is probably worse than we are being told......the latest article said an advisor said quote "he's having trouble breathing" www.dailymail.co.uk...

does not sound good

originally posted by: njd2025

We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

There is no use in arguing with the Trump boot lickers. Trump is in hospital from contracting Covad. That is a fact.

Yeah I agree.

Remember, plenty of people on this site said Covid is nothing more than the flu. I'd like to know one thing. What president in US history has been given an experimental drug and airlifted to a hospital, one day after testing positive for the "flu"?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Godspeed Mr. President, may you make a speedy recovery.

MAGA 2020

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Uhm... Shutting down international air travel? Wrong. Providing PPE? Wrong. Invoking he Defense Act? Wrong. What vaccine?

Trump shut down travel from China early on and Europe later.

He invoked the Defense Production Act:

www.cnn.com...

PPE and nursing home funding where the bulk of these deaths are occurring:

thehill.com...

Vaccine:

There are two or three companies in the US right now developing vaccines for COVID 19 and they are all, as I understand it, in phase 3.

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

www.wavy.com...

www.upi.com...

Phase 3 is premarket.

See my above post vxn
These guys are just wasting your time.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So you are saying that if there was anybody but Trump as president, COVID 19 deaths would be a non issue? And death toll not as high?
Are you high? Trump would have done a better job at this if he wasnt left with a dismantled system to begin with. Was able to shut down without being called racist and a xenophobe by contradicting idiots. Hard decisions to make for a country! Get right with yourself, if that's pizza, great. But no one can cleanly wipe the diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

Lightmeup04

I think what I'm saying is if there was another person as president, much less than 200,000 people would have died. Trump has denied the severity of Covid since day one. A logical thinker would not have done that. He was not left a dismantled system. He and he alone dismantled it.

I disagree with this. The more freeish parts of society are not in a process where they can be compliant to severe measures to put a virus on hold. No matter who the designated chairman is it would not have made much difference. Of course the freeish society will blame the side that does not represent them and mentioned that their side would have done it better. It's save to do that, it's comforting to do that, it's making yourself submissive to something grand of which you do not have control, it's not true though.

I think it's know I do not like the leftards and rightards with their crazy submissiveness to their "Viva el Grand Leaders". But for what it is worth, i wish that dude in the hospital, just like any other dude and/or dudettes, a speedy recovery.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

If you think the current President of the US handled this situation poorly, I would like to suggest you do a little reading on former President Woodrow Wilson.

Aritcle on the 1918 pandemic coverup

You've got 675,000 dead and a population of less than 1/3 of the size of the current population, or 0.5 percent of the population dead by the end. And now you have 208,000 dead and a population of 328,200,00 (roughly), giving you a 0.06 percent mortality to date in the US. Less if you count the number of deaths that are solely Covid related based on CDC reporting. So now I ask you, has the current President failed worse than former President Woodrow Wilson?

Edit: We would need 1,641,000 Covid deaths to equal the percentage of mortality, in case anyone was wondering.

50 million world wide dead in two years. I wonder what the numbers for covid will be in two years.
What were the numbers for the spanish flu in the usa the first 7 months?
edit on 2-10-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and Melania Trump for a full and speedy recovery. While I’m a democrat and don’t care for Trump, I am a human being, and I want him to be okay. Please don’t paint all democrats as heartless assholes. I know there were nasty people on Twitter saying awful things. It personally disgusted me to see this crap.

I can see where having the President at the hospital is good. That way, treatments and that are close by. It’s good to use precaution. We’re talking about the leader of the free world here.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway confirmed she tested positive. She was again at the event on Saturday.
Twitter

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Maybe for Biden

To show how crazy things are, 98% of Mainstream Media never says a word about what Joe Biden's "vision for America" is. Only FoxNews touches on it from time-to-time. Like today, Biden gave a short little speech in Michigan, where he reiterated how he would make Masks Mandatory for all Americans if he is elected President. (No way CNN or MSNBC would report that.)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Kellyanne Conway confirmed she tested positive. She was again at the event on Saturday.
Twitter

As of early August, 15 members of Congress had been diagnosed with the Chinese Virus. Because it's not an efficient killer, they all lived, just like 97% of general population. So will KennyAnne Conway.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
turns out 11 people who were there working on the debate have tested positive.....trump and his family group got there too late to be tested a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask THEY REFUSED......he knew HOPE was sick they kept it secret for 24 hours and he went on to that rally, no mask exposing people........there will be more positive tests in the coming days after that big get together with the woman he wants as the supreme court justice, many people everyone hugging no masks.......many positives are coming.

I am a democrat and I don't agree with trump but I will not be hateful...I don't wish this on anyone and some people are having long term effects we will see what happens

a reply to: frogs453

edit on 2-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 2-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hard to say exactly, however this link has a pretty decent timeline. First reported in March of 1918, you have 12,000 people dead in September of that year alone. 195,000 people in October, which leads me to believe that the earlier number in September is either underreported or really when the pandemic first got its legs under it.

Some interesting quotes from the site if you don't read the article.

Royal Copeland, Health Commissioner of New York City, announced, "The city is in no danger of an epidemic. No need for our people to worry."

By this point, the death toll in Boston is 202. The Liberty Bond parades are cancelled as well as all sporting events. The stock market goes on half-days.

In a single day, 851 New Yorkers die. The death rate in Philly for the period of a single week is 700 times the average. The Chicago crime rate drops 43 percent.

Funeral homes had to hire armed guards to stop people from stealing coffins.

Nov. 21, 1918

Sirens sound in San Francisco announcing that it is safe for everyone to remove their face masks.

Dec. 1918

5,000 new cases of influenza are reported in San Francisco.

Of course comparing the lethality of the 1918 pandemic and the current one is not particularly fair, the flu at the time wasn't very well understood, and medical treatments were considerably less advanced than now. The pandemic itself wasn't officially recognized by the federal government until September of that year with the surgeon general finally giving advice to reporters.

Nevertheless, in spite of the lethality of the virus at the time, Wilson still handled the situation worse based on one fact alone above all others. Wilson contracted the flu and his doctors lied to cover it up. Our current President announced he has the current virus, and has taken the advice that he should stay at the hospital just in case. You could argue that one may cause a panic versus one not, but if Wilson had died while covering it up, it would have looked considerably worse than if President Trump were to pass due to Covid, because at least we know that it's a possibility at this stage and can make adequate preparations.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump Is in his mid 70's.

Trump is Over weight.

Those are two things that do not go well with Covid-19, This is getting really heavy guys there is a real possibility he could take a turn for the worst.

And at the very least the other two debates are cancelled .

this is going from bad to worse.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join