It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Be more interesting if it was the psychiatric ward he was admitted to.

What goes around, comes round, and that's Trump with not even a mask on.

Hope he's not after the sympathy vote or parade with 208K deaths on his hands nether.
edit on 2-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: testing123

Your NT Times Source

When were the first stay at home orders made? March right?

It was 15 days to slow the spread. By the end of April people were lined out for miles at food banks. Protesting the lockdowns was the least the people could do. Should have dragged their officials out of their palaces by the hair instead.

On your Atlantic article:

There's too much to respond to in this post. After reading the article there is entirely too much bias framing and semantics to take their claims seriously.

If you'd like I will address specific issues you find most egregious.

On the Federal government outbidding states. I'm not 100 percent familiar with procurement. But even agencies outbid each other sometimes. That said, all the equipment the federal government bought it distributed at no cost to the states. I'm not sure what the gripe is here. Outbidding literally happens all the time interagency, interstate, and intergovernmental. The states still got the supplies they needed though auxiliary supply chains and the federal government. This idea that he denied states PPE because of this is nonsense.
edit on 10 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: lightmeup04
We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Lightmeup04a reply to: projectvxn

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

There is no use in arguing with the Trump boot lickers. Trump is in hospital from contracting Covad. That is a fact.

Yeah I agree.

Remember, plenty of people on this site said Covid is nothing more than the flu. I'd like to know one thing. What president in US history has been given an experimental drug and airlifted to a hospital, one day after testing positive for the "flu"?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Southern Guardian

SG, you've displayed a lot of class and objectivity since this started.

I'm pretty sure we can both agree we don't like seeing people in pain and suffering. I don't like this man at all, but this virus is deadly. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's breaking down lives.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

aI'm pretty sure we can both agree we don't like seeing people in pain and suffering. I don't like this man at all, but this virus is deadly. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's breaking down lives.

Agreed, IMHO everyone is vulnerable, no one really knows the origin of the virus, while everyone should know the disease.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Your NT Times Source

When were the first stay at home orders made? March right?

It was 15 days to slow the spread. By the end of April people were lined out for miles at food banks. Protesting the lockdowns was the least the people could do. Should have dragged their officials out of their palaces by the hair instead.

On your Atlantic article:

There's too much to respond to in this post. After reading the article there is entirely too much bias framing and semantics to take their claims seriously.

If you'd like I will address specific issues you find most egregious.

On the Federal government outbidding states. I'm not 100 percent familiar with procurement. But even agencies outbid each other sometimes. That said, all the equipment the federal government bought it distributed at no cost to the states. I'm not sure what the gripe is here. Outbidding literally happens all the time interagency, interstate, and intergovernmental. The states still got the supplies they needed though auxiliary supply chains and the federal government. This idea that he denied states PPE because of this is nonsense.

I get it. You think Trump/feds did no wrong. You don't need to read any articles. It's all fresh in everyone's minds. The feds dropped the ball on this. If you want to defend the feds then go right ahead. The president is in the hospital right now. Should we blame that on the governor of Washington DC (sic)? I mean nothing personal towards you.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: projectvxn

Current CDC Data: Only about 12,000 of the 192,000 deaths were Covid19-only deaths. The vast majority had major health issues already.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, in a number of deaths, hospitals added Covid-19 to the death certificate in order to get more Covid-19 Cares Act money, according to CDC Director Robert Redfield.

Indeed.

Thank you for posting that.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So you are saying that if there was anybody but Trump as president, COVID 19 deaths would be a non issue? And death toll not as high?
Are you high? Trump would have done a better job at this if he wasnt left with a dismantled system to begin with. Was able to shut down without being called racist and a xenophobe by contradicting idiots. Hard decisions to make for a country! Get right with yourself, if that's pizza, great. But no one can cleanly wipe the diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

Lightmeup04

We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Current CDC Data: Only about 12,000 of the 192,000 deaths were Covid19-only deaths. The vast majority had major health issues already.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, in a number of deaths, hospitals added Covid-19 to the death certificate in order to get more Covid-19 Cares Act money, according to CDC Director Robert Redfield.

Shhhh!! 🤫

The locust swarms and grubworms will not believe it !!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just a few things. We seem to have a spreader event from last Saturday. I think we are up to 10 positive cases from that event.

A doctor on one of the news Channel states it is most contagious a couple of days before symptoms. That would have put it around debate night. Video shows his family took off their masks when they entered against regulations and refused to put them on. Melania was in that crowd. I don't think we're finished with positive cases from either event.

We do not know really any facts of what has occurred today. Mild symptoms, moderate symptoms, hospital. There are sources(take that for what it's worth) stating he was having trouble breathing at times which scared him enough to agree to the hospital.

If he was or is scared, which to me is totally understandable, he's 74 and I'm sorry with his diet of burgers and diet coke he's not healthy no matter what that fake physical states, do you think this will make him think about the million of people who have tested positive and were also scared? Do you think when he recovers he will change his mind about telling the country this is no big deal and regret telling states to liberate and also to open up without masks? I think it's still doubtful, but we will see how it plays out.

As for a few examples of some posts that mostly were off color and not vitriol, again most people who may not agree with him politically do not wish bad things. We certainly hope he and anyone with this recovers well. We are not calling names, nor calling for other Americans to be killed as is so often common on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't always think some posters are full of chit but when I do their account is usually less than 3 days old...LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You don't need to read any articles.

I read every article you provided for me.

It's all fresh in everyone's minds.

It certainly is in mine.

The feds dropped the ball on this.

How? By shutting down air travel internationally? By providing the states with money and PPE? By parking two massive hospital ship on either coast? By fast tracking R & D on a vaccine? By envoking the Defense Production Act to ensure a stable domestic supply chain of medical equipment?

It seems to me that you're angry at the president for the things governors did and didn't do. The states were the ones at the helm for their response. All the feds can do is help states with equipment and money. What would you have them do outside of what they already have done?

If you want to defend the feds then go right ahead.

Your framing is clearly filled with disdain and deep bias.

Should we blame that on the governor of Washington DC (sic)?

Washington D.C. doesn't have a governor. It isn't a state. The Federal government is not all powerful. The states have to do most things on their own.

I mean nothing personal towards you.

I'm not easily offended.
edit on 10 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So you are saying that if there was anybody but Trump as president, COVID 19 deaths would be a non issue? And death toll not as high?
Are you high? Trump would have done a better job at this if he wasnt left with a dismantled system to begin with. Was able to shut down without being called racist and a xenophobe by contradicting idiots. Hard decisions to make for a country! Get right with yourself, if that's pizza, great. But no one can cleanly wipe the diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

Lightmeup04

I think what I'm saying is if there was another person as president, much less than 200,000 people would have died. Trump has denied the severity of Covid since day one. A logical thinker would not have done that. He was not left a dismantled system. He and he alone dismantled it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You don't need to read any articles.

I read every article you provided for me.

Good. Point for me

It's all fresh in everyone's minds.

It certainly is in mine.

Good. You see things differently.

The feds dropped the ball on this.

How? By shutting down air travel internationally? By providing the states with money and PPE? By parking two massive hospital ship on either coast? By fast tracking R & D on a vaccine? By envoking the Defense Production Act to ensure a stable domestic supply chain of medical equipment?

It seems to me that you're angry at the president for the things governors did and didn't do. The states were the ones at the helm for their response. All the feds can do is help states with equipment and money. What would you have them do outside of what they already have done?

Uhm... Shutting down international air travel? Wrong. Providing PPE? Wrong. Invoking he Defense Act? Wrong. What vaccine?

If you want to defend the feds then go right ahead.

Your framing is clearly filled with disdain and deep bias.

Washington D.C. doesn't have a governor. It isn't a state. The Federal government is not all powerful. The states have to do things most things on their own.

No kidding? Hence my SIC. Trump can't blame his sickness on a Democratic Governor.

I mean nothing personal towards you.

I'm not easily offended.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Guess I'll have to end up making a Twitter account then.

I was saying more as, with the way 2020 has gone, we all know there would be a fraction of the population blaming the left or TPTB for removing Trump.

Maybe Twitter wouldn't work, too many people would be cheering at his death...

An article was just posted on MSM that Twitter will be banning accounts of those who are happy Trump has covid and wishing for his death. Finally, they might be taking a stand for something good.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TexasTruth
a reply to: KansasGirl

(And you changed yo profile pic. Noice! I just cant let go of crazy head bobber Yolandi)

I vote for KG's old bikini pic.
Who's with me?...RRARRRGH!

All those in favor...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Bull crap.

I'll bet a shiny nickel the death wishes stay up, and they should.

Free expression.

Don't fall for the trap and start accepting censorship.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Was Trump hanging around those sneaky Chinese
?
Expect a "miracle" and it will just "disappear" , especially when he
"injects himself with bleach"
Oh but I'M just being "sarcastic"

Maybe . . . some one besides the
Navy Capt. should be fired me thinks.

"Trump personally to blame for 38% of worlds COVID disinfo – Cornell study"
www.veteranstoday.com...

~

edit on 2/10/20 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

They like to leave out the fact that 40% of the deaths in the US are directly attributed to Democrat leaders putting sick people in Nursing homes with the most vulnerable demographic and watching them die.......

That was NOT a Trump directive, they did that snip allllllll on their own.......Per capita NY city has the highest deathrate in the WORLD.....Guess why!??? it wasnt effing Trump!

But then again as we know, with the leftists its not facts that matter, its toeing the narrative no matter how stupid it makes them look

edit on 10/2/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Nevermind I just realized im arguing politics , gov and gov operations with a person who doesnt even know DC doesnt have a governor...........

No wonder this is pointless

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join