It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: testing123

Because it's the truth that over 200,000 have died under his watch.

Please explain, in detail, why he is responsible for those deaths when it was the governors who were in charge of the response in their respective states?

In fact, the Federal Government gave the states all the money. personnel, and materiel that could be given. Air travel from EU, UK, and China was stopped, Defense Production Act invoked.

Trump didn't put anyone in nursing homes. Local and state governments did that. Trump parked two massive hospital ships on either coast. One in Seattle and one in New York. They both went unused when it was a safe place to put sick people. Democrat governors and their health department gouls chose instead to place those people in nursing homes with at risk people when we KNEW THEN that the old and infirm were at the highest risk.

If all you have to pin on Trump is that he is president during the pandemic and that is your focus then you are seriously delusional.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah , I hear he is Dying . When Will Nancy be Sworn In ?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Trump wanted to shut down a lot sooner.
Was a racist move according to Big Joe and the left. Remember that? Or you just remember orange man bad? Just making it up on the fly? Do ya remember that?

Lightmeup04

originally posted by: testing123

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks
God I hope he doesn’t die.

The last thing we need is for this dumbass to be made into a martyr.

A dead Trump would still do less damage than a live Biden as president.

Let's us know when over 200,00 have died on his watch like what has happened with Trump.

Only complete morons believe it’s Trump’s fault.
Congrats that you are at the top of your class.

Since you obviously cannot read and comprehend, I did not state it was Trump's fault. I stated it happened on his watch which is a fact. You lose.

Sure thing...play word games.
I stand by my statement.
You lose.

Then you stand alone. 200,000 dead in the USA. Trump is president. Eat a hamburger and connect with him esoterically.

You are not proving that you are not a complete moron, in fact, I am 100% sure of it now.

Because I just defeated you on this thread? Get back to me when the 200,000 dead statement isn't true. You lose again. Respond to me and you will continue to lose.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's like people are deliberately ignorant on the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Please explain, in detail, why he is responsible for those deaths when it was the governors who were in charge of the response in their respective states?

In fact, the Federal Government gave the states all the money. personnel, and materiel that could be given. Air travel from EU, UK, and China was stopped, Defense Production Act invoked.

Trump didn't put anyone in nursing homes. Local and state governments did that. Trump parked two massive hospital ships on either coast. One in Seattle and one in New York. They both went unused when it was a safe place to put sick people. Democrat governors and their health department gouls chose instead to place those people in nursing homes with at risk people when we KNEW THEN that the old and infirm were at the highest risk.

If all you have to pin on Trump is that he is president during the pandemic and that is your focus then you are seriously delusional.

You must be a sycophant. He claimed he was a "war" president against the virus. He refused to help states get PPE. The fed government routinely outbid states for needed supplies. He lied about the severity of the virus. He belittled the states that opted to shut down. He brutally lied about the dangers of the virus and wanted the USA completely opened up by Easter. This is all on him. His deflection is sickening. No one who is mentally competent, leaves a nationwide pandemic in the hands of governors, mayors, etc. He failed unlike any previous president in history.
edit on 2-10-2020 by testing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

He refused to help states get PPE.

Source please.

He belittled the states that opted to shut down.

Source Please.

he brutally lied about the dangers of the virus

Source please.

and wanted the USA completely opened up by Easter.

Not a crime.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I saw the footage of him walking out the whitehouse to the helicopter prepared to take him out to hospital. Seemed ok, I mean his usual self. Obviously though it's still very early days into this virus.

CNN questioned why he didn't approach the media and talk, like he usually does (and loves) but it seems responsible of him just to wave and move on. I mean 1) it's a risk for him to approach the media, especially with winds around and him being infected, and 2) he has to focus on getting to the hospital. Can't waste time.

Remains to be seen how he'll go for the few days at the hospital. I'd also be interested to see if any of these treatments show effectiveness.....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Lightmeup04a reply to: projectvxn

link   

He refused to help states get PPE.

Source please.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

Goodnight buddy.

link   

The states were fighting with each other to get medical supplies. The Federal government should have stepped in to help govern the distribution of resources between the states. Just look at the numbers:

www.worldometers.info...

Compared to other countries the US response was dismal.

Trump should have led the country by asking people to were a mask. Wearing a mask has been proven to have efficacy. Instread Trump took the position Covad was fake news to make him look bad.

edit on 2-10-2020 by njd2025 because: _

edit on 2-10-2020 by njd2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04
We need this persons way of thinking in the United States like I need two left hands. My point being testing123 needs a right hand and maybe a participation trophy!!

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

SG, you've displayed a lot of class and objectivity since this started.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

SG, you've displayed a lot of class and objectivity since this started.

I'm pretty sure we can both agree we don't like seeing people in pain and suffering. I don't like this man at all, but this virus is deadly. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's breaking down lives.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You must be a sycophant. He claimed he was a "war" president against the virus. He refused to help states get PPE. The fed government routinely outbid states for needed supplies. He lied about the severity of the virus. He belittled the states that opted to shut down. He brutally lied about the dangers of the virus and wanted the USA completely opened up by Easter. This is all on him. His deflection is sickening. No one who is mentally competent, leaves a nationwide pandemic in the hands of governors, mayors, etc. He failed unlike any previous president in history.

Very few links for your hyperbolic threads got any besides op-ed pieces? #1 and #2 plenty of bash Trump threads how about leaving this one to his hospitalization etc. #3 yea we get it you aren't inviting Trump to dinner any time soon...
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Was it not just antibody therapy he got?

is that not FDA approved?

This is Trump's antibody cocktail. This was published 2 days ago.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals on Tuesday said its experimental two-antibody cocktail reduced viral levels and improved symptoms in non-hospitalised Covid patients, enhancing its chances of becoming a treatment for the disease that has killed over a million people worldwide.

“We hope these data will support an EUA” (emergency use authorisation) from the US Food and Drug Administration, Regeneron Chief Scientific Officer George Yancopoulos said on a conference call.

The FDA can authorise emergency use of a drug before completing its review for a formal approval.

The treatment, REGN-COV2, is also being studied for use in hospitalised patients, and for prevention of infection in people who have been exposed to Covid. Regeneron declined to comment on when those trial results are expected.

www.thehindubusinessline.com...

It's hard to imagine that Regeneron got their emergency use authorisation in 2 days.

It is correct to say that Regeneron is developing a treatment, not a vaccine, that's what the company has always said, and has been since early in the 2020 year.
I count that as meaning it is what it is, at least for now.

My guess is then that Regeneron's ideal is aimed at a multifunctional treatment for a virus/Coronovirus/disease, wherever it comes from. that's a big speak.
In the meantime, Regeneron is best being used to produce antibodies, perhaps best used early as possible, to create the antibodies, and I see no mention of ventilators thus far, from any source.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Nice post. I totally agree. Trump made matters much worse by his actions and inactions.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04

Then give it to me. I'm home and not in the hospital tonight. I'll buy the pizza!

There is no use in arguing with the Trump boot lickers. Trump is in hospital from contracting Covad. That is a fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

Trump is in hospital from contracting Covad. That is a fact.

Who is disputing this?
edit on 2-10-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

edit on 2-10-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Current CDC Data: Only about 12,000 of the 192,000 deaths were Covid19-only deaths. The vast majority had major health issues already.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

In fact, in a number of deaths, hospitals added Covid-19 to the death certificate in order to get more Covid-19 Cares Act money, according to CDC Director Robert Redfield.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join