It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's comment after finding out he tested negative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: njd2025

I think this is good leadership. When given an opportunity he doesn't just focus on himself in a narcistic way. Instead, he adds the comment about wearing a mask, social distance, and hand hygiene in order to prevent the spread of this deadly virus.

What would you expect him to say? This is the way he is playing it.

Trump clearly just does he isn't gaming anyone.

So People need to choose do they want the act to be played or the real no matter how much someone may hate that reality?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Biden also wished trump a speedy recovery and is praying for them obama and michelle also sent their best wishes for a speedy recovery and said in the midst of political battles we are all americans

also democrats who had the covid alyssa milano racho maddow wished trump well and said they wouldln't wish this horrible disease on anyone

originally posted by: njd2025
I find it very interesting the way Biden responded after he found out he test negative for Covad after being exposed to Trump:

"I’m happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern. I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands."

I think this is good leadership. When given an opportunity he doesn't just focus on himself in a narcistic way. Instead, he adds the comment about wearing a mask, social distance, and hand hygiene in order to prevent the spread of this deadly virus. I think this is good leadership. Biden is showing he has the capacity to care about other people beside himself. Biden is showing other people should be treated with respect coming from valuing the importance of human decency. I think this commentary shows Biden will be a good leader with good character. I think having good character is an important quality in government leadership. I think caring about the people around you in our community is very important.

edit on 2-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Joe Biden is just an idea.
A retired idea.

He's much better than your dear leader.

At what, making threats of violence when someone challenges him? He's a weak, stupid bully and always has been. Not to mention a pedo.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

You should try reading more. My understanding is the wearing a mask is not for your own protection but for protecting others from you spreading the virus if you have it. So wearing a mask about caring for others. It's not about selfish protection.

I'm not wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus. I'm wearing a mask to prevent it being spread to others if I have it and I cough or sneeze. I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

_

Wow the ignorant virtue signaling is strong with you!

Btw I thought you communist biden supporters thought "science is racist!"
True education is gained through life experience as the powers that be only teach you what they want you to know. If you are so enlightened you would know this and not parrot communist party talking points

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You mean like riots in the public and the democrats endorsing it?

And another twist bites the dust, I should not go for the low hanging fruits, but you turned up.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And wearing a mask is still pointless even though people still mindlessly parrot it like its a potent protective measure. Its airborne. You breathe, you catch it. And social distancing of 6 feet is also meaningless. 20 feet is where it starts being effective but that isn't doable in any business setting. Just be glad this virus is not even remotely as lethal as they say it is, which is more bunk we're being spoon fed. Hand washing has always been a good idea, one I've done for years and years prior. I could care less about masks and social distancing at work, but I have ragged on coworkers for not washing their hands. Not in the restroom( then I'd really give them an earful) but on break. I'm a bit of a germophobe but not a panicky dullard ready to go goose stepping demanding everybody obey these half baked restrictions. Closing school. Stupid. Lock down non essential businesses. Needless economic hari kari.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He is absolutely focused on himself. He’s giving you a line... I never liked girls who were looking to be picked up that way.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My god how old are u? Its terrifying that THAT is all it takes to win u over. And there's not even dispute it's simple fact you're talking about a guy who just conducted a serious crime, embezzlement, fraud and theft thru the vice presidency and he'd already proved himself one racist hateful monster long before then. And u think he has anything to do with his tweets? How can a voting age adult in 20w0 be so childishly oblivious to reality?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
lol how did OP die?
lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can say it was written for him with an almost 90+% certainty. All press releases are looked over by your Press Secretary when you run for office. That's EXACTLY WHY you higher them.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol how did OP die?
lol

*Hint

" I think Nancy Pelosi is Great!"

"I like Hillary, I think she's great!"

Ring any bells??

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What made you post about your love affair with Biden? Your opening post was hysterical as well as very odd by the way, are you okay dude?

You think Biden has so much compassion.... why because he said wash your hands and to wear a mask? Wow Biden must make some awesome kool-aid and you are drinking gallons of it.

All I know is your opening post was just strait up weird...

edit on 3-10-2020 by Elmax227 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2020 by Elmax227 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Vicious rumors from the backdoors saying Biden did have it !!!

Vicious 🎭

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Vicious 🎭

My guess is he did.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Voting twice is a felony.

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but
any and all credible claims."

www.brennancenter.org...

Let's just think logically for one moment. Theres no 'comprehensive study' that could check that many ballots for fraud LOL. It would take you about 32 YEARS just to count to a Billion. How much longer to cross reference that same number of ballots for fraud?
This is what people are trying to explain to you: Liberals have NO facts on their side. Like them, you merely cherry-pick some obscure 'study' and call it proof. Conservatives see the same study and logically conclude its impossibility. When we point these things out to you, you'd rather argue than just face the fact you're wrong.
Here's a dash of Conservative truth for you to ignore. The link below will show you every single prosecution of people that have committed voter fraud. This is just the prosecutions! Just in NY...there were well over the number your study outlined lol.
Its also strange that during the 2012 election, Obama won counties by OVER 100%. Wake up bro...this isn't Idiocracy...its real life.

www.heritage.org...

edit on 4-10-2020 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech
Biden team bailed these Antifa "ideas" out of jail too!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Vicious 🎭

You might be on to something. Joe Biden VOWED Saturday to release every Covid-19 test result "going forward".

nypost.com...

As of Sunday night, he has not released anything, as far as I can find.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My god people, I think we were just visited by Joe Biden himself!

Where did you go Joe?
Don’t quit so fast, come back let’s talk.
No malarky !

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join