It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's comment after finding out he tested negative

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Who cares if Nike shoes are made with child slave labor in China. Kaepernick and LeBron endorse them, so they must be good, right? I mean...woke. Woke stands with Nike. Hell, LeBron runs interference for Chinese slave labor and the genocide of Uyghurs. No one is batting an eye.

Cuz orange man bad, i guess.

If "bad" means a selfish narcissist who doesn't care about anyone else but his own well being then, yes, he is "bad" as in having bad character.

Going to the fund raising in Bedminister after testing positive is a jerk move.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Joe Biden had better be very careful. He may have dormant covid-19.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You do understand how that works, right? The entire middle class labor pool is missing, ripped away and sent to China for pennies on the dollar. Which only drives wage stagnation in the rest of the middle class and entry level/service industry jobs. So the complaints about "livable wage" are 100% tied to the complete lack of pressure from up the labor wage scale driving stagnation. Of course this isn't effecting the upper class, as they are the one who benefit from our labor regardless of what it costs.

Platitudes man. That is all the horse# you've spewed is about. Platitudes with a complete ignorance or contempt (take your pick) of the reality of the driving forces behind that which you bemoan.

So you have two choices in America today...work hard and be smart enough for a top paying job that can not be sent overseas cheaper or be a barista. This is what people do not understand is those "living wage" jobs that an average person needs are in China now and trying to make a crappy job a living wage job is just failure at the highest by not focusing on what is the real problem.

So lets just keep dumping jobs to overseas as the liberal Goverment pushes and lets force a coffee shop to pay their baristas 100k per year...that's the ticket.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: njd2025

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

You should try reading more. My understanding is the wearing a mask is not for your own protection but for protecting others from you spreading the virus if you have it. So wearing a mask about caring for others. It's not about selfish protection.

I'm not wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus. I'm wearing a mask to prevent it being spread to others if I have it and I cough or sneeze. I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

_

Since you are so well read you must understand the viral load issue and how it can impact the severity of your condition once you catch covid.

Any thoughts on how someone that just contracted the virus, unbeknownst to them, would be impacted rebreathing their infected breath while wearing a mask?

Our body expels (sheds) the virus through spit and mucus for a reason. What do you suppose that reason is?

Ya, I guess better they make everyone around them sick too
That is just a common sense statement.

I have no idea what to believe anymore.

edit on 2-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

You should try reading more. My understanding is the wearing a mask is not for your own protection but for protecting others from you spreading the virus if you have it. So wearing a mask about caring for others. It's not about selfish protection.

I'm not wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus. I'm wearing a mask to prevent it being spread to others if I have it and I cough or sneeze. I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

_

So it is not for your protection...meaning it will let the virus in, but miraculously not let it out?!

Btw, the common cold is a virus also. So glad we have a vaccine for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I dealt with this wtih my own millenial. He was gifted in math and science, but wanted a degree in journalism. So he majored in journalism and minored in English. I told him the only job he would be able to get with that is as a teacher, and encouraged him to build a blog to start producing writing content for a portfolio. He did not do that. Today he is a teacher, after spending 2 years with a degree and working in a bookstore, he finally gave in and took a job as a teacher.

Next year he moves into administration, because he's a damned good teacher it turns out. And they want him training other teachers and helping form curriculum (he doesn't the "bad kids"/behavioral classes). But the point here is that he eschewed a talent to major in a romantic notion. The school was happy to lend him money to do this, which is another issue altogether.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: njd2025

You seem to have missed my point entirely, which is not at all surprising based on your other responses in this thread.

Re-read and try again... or don't. I don't really care that much.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Next year he moves into administration, because he's a damned good teacher it turns out. And they want him training other teachers and helping form curriculum (he doesn't the "bad kids"/behavioral classes). But the point here is that he eschewed a talent to major in a romantic notion. The school was happy to lend him money to do this, which is another issue altogether.

Teacher pay is crap, Administration pay is very good. My one son is an EE third year, my other is still 12th grade, but will go into a STEM degree. A good friend of mine his son was all 100% scholarship, super smart... Majored in English and Journalism top honors....After working at two different magazines for about 10 years total making basically min wage he gave up and today at about 35 he processes VA claims.

Where I work you need a clearance so those jobs can not go overseas and my lowest paid person on my team makes 85k teaching technical stuff. Jobs are lacking and 8 years of Obama didn't do anything, and so 4 more years of Biden will be the same. The left just does not understand what it takes to be a living wage job.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think this is good leadership.

At this point in American politics getting drunk and destroying your living room would qualify as good leadership.

Remember when banging an intern was a career ending scandal? I ‘member.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

_

Since you are so well read you must understand the viral load issue and how it can impact the severity of your condition once you catch covid.

Any thoughts on how someone that just contracted the virus, unbeknownst to them, would be impacted rebreathing their infected breath while wearing a mask?

Our body expels (sheds) the virus through spit and mucus for a reason. What do you suppose that reason is?

Ya, I agree. we don’t know what to believe.
That’s my point. The poster’s learned gods of science are cherry picking their evidence to present a specific outcome.

No mention of viral load research because to doesn’t fortify their house of cards.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The job I do (accounting) is something that could easily be replaced with code. Hell, i've almost replaced myself with code. Others doing the work I do spend a day doing what I do in 2 hours. The rest of my day is meddling in operations (we dont have anyone in charge, so im in charge since I don't have my head too far up my ass). Of course, where i work is not typical in any way.

Hospitality will never go overseas. They will just continue to refine process until fewer and fewer folks are needed.

But i can start/build restaurants and hotels. Not many folks willing to volunteer for that kind of punishment.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Right! A bad idea. He should be retired.

Joe Biden is just an idea.
A retired idea.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Judging by those statistics I'm not a millennial, but my birth year says I am.

Am I just broken?

Maybe it has to do with the isolation I went into after high school. Didn't make any friends that didn't turn into drug addict drop outs who abandoned me after they cleaned up.

(I'm not an addict, I'm just socially impaired.)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You didn't hear him in the debate and listen to all of his lies then, if you think one comment (likely not written by him) shows good leadership.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

_

Ya, I agree. we don’t know what to believe.
That’s my point. The poster’s learned gods of science are cherry picking their evidence to present a specific outcome.

No mention of viral load research because to doesn’t fortify their house of cards.

The problem is, for any bit of science shown, one can find science that completely contradicts it..who the hell knows anymore.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

You need to get out of your basement too, jump into the real world and see for yourself.

No need to attack me personally. It says more about you than it does about me.

Interesting... A new poster using the exact same words that a former poster used a couple of weeks ago... Hmmm

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I think this is good leadership.

At this point in American politics getting drunk and destroying your living room would qualify as good leadership.

Remember when banging an intern was a career ending scandal? I ‘member.

No, but I remember when lying under oath was...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Judging by those statistics I'm not a millennial, but my birth year says I am.

Am I just broken?

Maybe it has to do with the isolation I went into after high school. Didn't make any friends that didn't turn into drug addict drop outs who abandoned me after they cleaned up.

(I'm not an addict, I'm just socially impaired.)

Im socially impaired as well man. You just have to keep working at it. It will never come naturally, but it does get better.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There's no need for you to understand anything as long as you don't understand 😎

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Voting twice is a felony.

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but
any and all credible claims."

www.brennancenter.org...

The fact that you trust a ‘study’ from the Washington Post proves you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

More evidence you have programmed opinion:

www.snopes.com...

The coming mass fraud will be the mailed ballots not absentee ballots (yes clyde there's a difference).

There's already a few hundred thousand duplicates mailed in the wild by convenient mistake 😎

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join