It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's comment after finding out he tested negative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

originally posted by: njd2025
What seems to be happening right now is Trump is losing the election

Heard that one before lol.

Well, you could be right. There could be a Comey moment making some false claim just before the election skewing the results. We shall see.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With the way Biden lies, who even knows if he really is negative ? 😷

All these things happening at the "oh-so perfect" times 😷

What exactly did Biden lie about?

Was Biden a student at Delaware State University?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: njd2025

I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

Wearing a mask has also become more about virtue signaling from those who have drank the Kool-aid.

Last time I checked, freedom trumps virtue signaling. But that's what the left is trying to reverse and one of the main reasons I can't vote for a boob like Biden or any other lefties.

Feel free to make your own choices, but don't force them on others.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Voting twice is a felony.

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but
any and all credible claims."

www.brennancenter.org...

The fact that you trust a ‘study’ from the Washington Post proves you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

More evidence you have programmed opinion:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

You should try reading more. My understanding is the wearing a mask is not for your own protection but for protecting others from you spreading the virus if you have it. So wearing a mask about caring for others. It's not about selfish protection.

I'm not wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus. I'm wearing a mask to prevent it being spread to others if I have it and I cough or sneeze. I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

_

Since you are so well read you must understand the viral load issue and how it can impact the severity of your condition once you catch covid.

Any thoughts on how someone that just contracted the virus, unbeknownst to them, would be impacted rebreathing their infected breath while wearing a mask?

Our body expels (sheds) the virus through spit and mucus for a reason. What do you suppose that reason is?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think Biden graduated from Syracuse University.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: Xtrozero

I plan to vote for Biden! Thanks!

I plan to vote for Biden. Thanks!

We heard you the first time but good luck anyway.

He plans on voting twice.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Snopes...... Seriously? They might be halfway decent on some urban legend crap, but anything on politics hahahaha

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
gz? Everyone gets it eventually, just like the flu. Now or later. In Joe's case either is a death sentence right?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but

When was the last time we had nationwide mass mail voting..... I'll help you...never...

So you don't mind if I vote harvest 50,000 votes for Trump in a swing state?

Maybe I need to look into old Rep. Ilhan Omar for tips.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

The fact that you trust a ‘study’ from the Washington Post proves you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

The study wasn't "from The Washington Post" it was from the New York University School of Law. The Post is just one paper that decided to publish the study.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Man, stuff that nonsense.

Im not pointing out negatives in others, i am pointing to the differences in the 2 generations, and expanding on how that effects them.

This incessant need to have "community" is obnoxious and counter productive. Mostly because no one believes it, despite saying it. The virtue signalling doesn't really cover for the fact that wages are low because these people who worry so much about others and community continue to purchase from slave made chinese nonsense. If people truly behaved in ways that aligned with what you expect from them, we wouldn't have a trade deficit and there would be enough people looking for US made products that I wouldn't have to just settle on Chinese garbage for stuff like air fryers.

You do understand how that works, right? The entire middle class labor pool is missing, ripped away and sent to China for pennies on the dollar. Which only drives wage stagnation in the rest of the middle class and entry level/service industry jobs. So the complaints about "livable wage" are 100% tied to the complete lack of pressure from up the labor wage scale driving stagnation. Of course this isn't effecting the upper class, as they are the one who benefit from our labor regardless of what it costs.

Platitudes man. That is all the horse# you've spewed is about. Platitudes with a complete ignorance or contempt (take your pick) of the reality of the driving forces behind that which you bemoan.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

3 degrees, top of his class....

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Are you going to vote twice too?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

Wearing a mask has also become more about virtue signaling from those who have drank the Kool-aid.

Yes, you are certainly free to follow middle-finger populist beliefs. Or we can turn to science to dispel your silly superstitions.

"There are several strands of evidence supporting the efficacy of masks."

files.fast.ai...

www.ucsf.edu...

Maybe the science is wrong. Or, more likely, your supersititious beliefs are wrong. I will go with the smart people on this subject until you can convince me you are speaking from a place other than propaganda.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Who cares if Nike shoes are made with child slave labor in China. Kaepernick and LeBron endorse them, so they must be good, right? I mean...woke. Woke stands with Nike. Hell, LeBron runs interference for Chinese slave labor and the genocide of Uyghurs. No one is batting an eye.

Cuz orange man bad, i guess.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Are you going to vote twice too?

I plan to vote for Biden but only once. It's hard enough as it is just to vote once.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

www.brennancenter.org...

More evidence you have programmed opinion:

www.snopes.com...

You'd get better evidence carrying a bag behind the horses in a parade.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why did Joe lie about being a student at DSU?

Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says otherwise

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It was a joke. Chillax.

Humor has become a partisan issue. Your political party now resides solely on your ability to spot a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join