It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's comment after finding out he tested negative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

I plan to vote for Biden. Thanks!

Twice?

No concerns with him mental status?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think caring about the people around you in our community is very important.

He repeats 10 words from the CDC and he had you at I'm Happy.... lol

You don't think someone wrote all that for him... Vote away my friend.

Yeah hilarious.
A giant circle jerk over his leadership because someone typed that for him?
If he had to say it out loud he would need a teleprompter and stutter and stammer his way through it.

Do you have any evidence for "someone typed that for him" or did someone tell you to type this?

No hard evidence but I have seen him in action with technology.
A phone rings near him and he grabs a shoe that’s laying there to answer it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: njd2025

Millenials have a vastly different view of the world than their parents and grandparents did. Obviously, it absolutely does suck that housing prices are the way they are, and stagnant wages have made life hard for them. I won't dispute that.

But this thing about helping others, etc....the fact that they don't see how insane that is when granularized is staggering. We have entire swaths of the internet full of clowns and strippers making money off of donations from primarily millenial and gen z. Im sure there are some donations flying into only fans from gen x as well...but i'd expect that its a small fraction.

Millenials do not spend their limited incomes wisely.

The young people are work with are great! I'm sorry to hear you have such a dark opinion of other people. Maybe your criticisms of the people are pyschologically based and are a reflection of your own self-loathing. I have found people who have good character usually pay more attention to the good in other people rather than the negative. People behave according to your expectations of them. Maybe the millennials are much people than your characterization.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Voting twice is a felony.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yeah hilarious.
If he had to say it out loud he would need a teleprompter and stutter and stammer his way through it.

Do you have any evidence for "someone typed that for him" or did someone tell you to type this?

A phone rings near him and he grabs a shoe that’s laying there to answer it.

So essentially you cherry pick your experiences as evidence supporting your own prejudice and preconceptions as opposed to using a more unbiased scientifically based approach. Got it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but
any and all credible claims."

www.brennancenter.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It was a joke. Chillax.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you think a piece of cloth will keep you from getting the Chinese Virus then you would be as stupid as Joe.

You should try reading more. My understanding is the wearing a mask is not for your own protection but for protecting others from you spreading the virus if you have it. So wearing a mask about caring for others. It's not about selfish protection.

I'm not wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus. I'm wearing a mask to prevent it being spread to others if I have it and I cough or sneeze. I think the science around how the colds are transmitted to people is pretty well understood. Maybe you should try educating yourself.

_
edit on 2-10-2020 by njd2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Good point! Voter fraud is an absolute myth. Voter fraud is a propaganda tool to dupe people like yourself into being outraged so you can be programed by the media to support someone else's opinion. You should try to be more aware of what is going on.

"A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of
impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny
number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but
any and all credible claims."

www.brennancenter.org...

The fact that you trust a ‘study’ from the Washington Post proves you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All the Democrat "responses" have been similar except for a few neener neeners.

Be very careful about what's happening right now.

Be very careful 😈

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah hilarious.

Joe is a regular Whiz Kid with his record player.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I plan to vote for Biden. Thanks!

Twice?
No concerns with him mental status?

I've seen Joe talk lots of times. He seems pretty lucid to me. I don't let the media program my opinions. I watch video of Biden directly and decide for myself whether he has any mental issues. Wasn't Hillary also on death's door. She's still alive. And wasn't Obama supposed to take yer guns. And he didn't. Maybe you should stop and reflect on all the ways the organizations and media outlets have been manipulating you all these years with false beliefs.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
With the way Biden lies, who even knows if he really is negative ? 😷

All these things happening at the "oh-so perfect" times 😷

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Joe Biden is going to speak in Grand Rapids Michigan in about 30 minutes. We will see how well he does with the teleprompter this time.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All the Democrat "responses" have been similar except for a few neener neeners.

Be very careful about what's happening right now.

Be very careful 😈

Nobody knows what you are thinking unless you spell it out. What seems to be happening right now is Trump is losing the election because he's not convincing any swing voters with his childish debate tactics.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With the way Biden lies, who even knows if he really is negative ? 😷

All these things happening at the "oh-so perfect" times 😷

Imagine for moment people have no idea what is happening inside your mind. What exactly did Biden lie about? What "things" are happening that you consider to be "perfect" and to what end?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about but I'm sure it makes perfect sense inside your mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What seems to be happening right now is Trump is losing the election

Heard that one before lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

RE: "The fact that you trust a ‘study’ from the Washington Post proves you shouldn’t be allowed to vote."

It's just one of many studies. Show me a study supporting your silly superstitious opinion?

Think about it. It's really hard to get people to vote just once let alone twice. You are just a tool being manipulated by puppet masters if you think otherwise. There simply is no evidence to support your opinion. How many people have been convicted of voting twice in this country?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I've seen Joe talk lots of times. He seems pretty lucid to me. I don't let the media program my opinions. I watch video of Biden directly and decide for myself whether he has any mental issues. Wasn't Hillary also on death's door. She's still alive. And wasn't Obama supposed to take yer guns. And he didn't. Maybe you should stop and reflect on all the ways the organizations and media outlets have been manipulating you all these years with false beliefs.

You watching older videos...lol

Hard to suggest for me to stop watching media outlets when about 95% is liberal..lol

I can say the same X100 for Trump as to what the media has said about him, but then that is all true, right?

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join