It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

61% Say US Is On The Verge Of 2nd Civil War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Two things...

Only a majority of the fringe on both sides think a civil war is possible. That's extremely misleading and counts on the illiteracy of the reader.

They asked the wrong question on purpose. It should have been 'Do you want a civil war?'.

Anything for clicks and attention from this seemingly endless flood of pollsters, looking to benefit by manipulating polls for attention.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
exactly blaine I for one don't believe for ONE mint any so called civil war will happen Nore do I believe for one mint The WHITE HOUSE will be cheating Into from either Side .

will some cheat ? YES will enough cheats get through to make it so one can steal the seat NO way Neither
side will stand for it going that far !

I know NO one who thinks Other wise Right or left Its Only here on ats this stuff keeps spreading and only in the dem controlled city's that riots go on and on TIME for new GOVENOR in thous states says I .

Both sides have corruption Both sides need people VOTED OUT .
In this election I just think Biden is the better pick as Trump did such a great job handling the war issue we can FOCUS ON health issues which is what Biden will do more of .

alest Biden is sensible enough to ware a mask when around people and to encourage Other's . To Him its no dem hoax its a virus that has Trump in that place sick .
edit on 3-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you look at the poll that 52% is for the far left and the far right. It's much lower for the three middle categories.

Let them duke it out, once they've annihilated each other the middle, composed of mostly politically sane people, will be left.

There has never been a time where that has turned out to be the case.

Usually the middle is dragged into the same despotism that arises from the conflagration of a revolution or civil war.

edit on 10 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Usually the middle is dragged into the same despotism that arises from the conflagration of a revolution or civil war.

And that is the sad reality, 60-70% of the country is driven by one fringe or the other every 4 to 8 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: game over man

To sum up your diatribe:

"Its someone else's fault and everyone who disagrees is racist."

Deny it all you want but everyone thinks Republicans are racist!!!!!!!

Does 'everyone' include the Republicans? According to the left leaners, everything and everyone who disagree with them is racist. Only racist black supremacists are defined as not racist.

That's right! Blacks are racist towards racist white people!!

The problem with your assertion, is that its being suggested that ALL white people are racist simply by virtue of being white. That is textbook bigotry. Sort of like the KKK justifying its racism on the premise that "all blacks are criminals". Sounds pretty racist, doesn't it? That's because it is. It seems more to me that these people are trying to rationalize their own overt hatred of white people by claiming that EVERY white person is a racist.
edit on 4-10-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio is preparing to "Lock Down" again...a few zip codes at a time.

nypost.com...

Will New Yorkers behave as SHEEP, or LIONS who resist being incarcerated again?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just can't believe the majority wants the rest of America to look like Detroit, Chicago or any of the other cities BLM and the like have destroyed for the last 60 years. Total Democrat controlled and destroyed.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
I just can't believe the majority wants the rest of America to look like Detroit, Chicago or any of the other cities BLM and the like have destroyed for the last 60 years. Total Democrat controlled and destroyed.

Democrats want everyone CONTROLLED. Fox News' Chris Wallace Sunday told a White House advisor that RULES are more important than FREEDOMS.

Short clip: theconservativetreehouse.com...-200977

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: projectvxn

And that is the sad reality, 60-70% of the country is driven by one fringe or the other every 4 to 8 years.

Wow thats pretty optimistic of you. I would think its really more towards 90%. Some can hide it pretty well, but come every 4 years the fringe comes out and they fall right in line.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
That’s foolish to think no side is ABLE to cheat enough to impact the election. Watch someone will win on Election Day. We will be told by the losing party hey, count the mail in votes, they aren’t ALL COUNTED, COUNT THE VOTES will be chanted, and there will be riots and confusion and... cheating. In this moment and chaos (which might be the goal) we are going to be made to accept a lot of lies.

I hope you’re right, but seems foolish.

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

Democrats want everyone CONTROLLED. Fox News' Chris Wallace Sunday told a White House advisor that RULES are more important than FREEDOMS.

Short clip: theconservativetreehouse.com...-200977

Ya but look what they did to Portland. They took over and then turned it into some type of Jones Town. Then we have Chicago that is a shooting gallery. Detroit, a city I lived close to all my life and just left with their consistent violent crime stats.. Do the majority want that or are we just too busy working and paying bills to worry about it?

I just can't imagine leveling society down to the lowest common denominator and that is what the left represents. That is what they want. If just one person fails, we should all fail according to the left.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: game over man

You do realize that your side has used the words racist and racism so much, against so many things, that they have lost almost all the power they had. Most people don't even hear those words without ignoring where they are used now.

Nope, the fight against racism is not over! Republicans are so racist they want to say the word racist is a racist word. Thats just a hot pile of white supremacy garbage to claim something like that. No one's listening anymore, they're marching. And you fools are dressing up in Call of Duty clothes acting like clowns. Just stay home and be racist.

What Republican policies are being enforced where blacks are being forced to be genocidal against their own? Blacks are just angry because they can't live a civilized life and they are projecting their inferiority on the rest of us. Burning, looting and murdering is all you have. Republicans control none of the inner cities your people have destroyed. You and the people you elect have done it all on your own.. Your argument is laughable..

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Spent yesterday morning at a newer range near Killeen. Its been open for 2 months, and it was pretty full already. Despite being 4 turns down a bunch of dirt country roads and nearly impossible to find.

Did get my new AR zero'd in though. Range owner let me borrow some of his tools.

We talked ammo for awhile. He says the shortage is due to primers being in short supply, which means reloaders are having a hard time too. Was nice enough to sell me a box of 9mm for the price of 2 boxes, though. LOL

At least now my 9mm guns aren't paperweights.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

lol, biden is owned by china. No way he will do anything for Americans. He will end the tariff's day one and capitulate on every bit of progress trump has made in foreign trade. Then you take a look at the dem run race riots and you can cue those up nationwide. Why? Because the national guard isn't coming under biden's watch. The republican governors will see no help from a biden administration and the dem governors want the destruction.

Why would biden fix healthcare? He and barack broke it. Now we're going to put him in charge of fixing it? LOL

A vote for biden is a vote for the destruction of america.

Sadly, there may be enough dupes in america to destroy her. Our education system has failed and this is the natural result of that.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Can we use those wooden wheel cannons and muskets that fire
ball bearings that don't fly straight? And take a half hour to load
one shot? Can we use those for old timers sake? I bet those were fun?

edit on 7-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join