It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

61% Say US Is On The Verge Of 2nd Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The sad thing is that it doesn't take a clear majority to start and sustain a war. It only takes a committed minority.

Well, the minorities are coming. They're gonna get all of you. Thank Cthulhu I cashed in my whiteness, I'm safe.

edit on 2-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

To sum up your diatribe:

"Its someone else's fault and everyone who disagrees is racist."

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JinMI
Victors write history.

What about Juan's and Jorge's? I can read Spanish so I'll be okay...

Victor is multi-lingual.....sometimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Very cunning...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Farah Stockman and the NYT disagree with you.

Mr. Quinn discovered a thorny truth about the mayhem that unfolded in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man in Minneapolis. It wasn’t mayhem at all.

While talking heads on television routinely described it as a spontaneous eruption of anger at racial injustice, it was strategically planned, facilitated and advertised on social media by anarchists who believed that their actions advanced the cause of racial justice. In some cities, they were a fringe element, quickly expelled by peaceful organizers. But in Washington, Portland and Seattle they have attracted a “cultlike energy,” Mr. Quinn told me.

Don’t take just Mr. Quinn’s word for it. Take the word of the anarchists themselves, who lay out the strategy in Crimethinc, an anarchist publication: Black-clad figures break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars, then melt back into the crowd of peaceful protesters. When the police respond by brutalizing innocent demonstrators with tear gas, rubber bullets and rough arrests, the public’s disdain for law enforcement grows. It’s Asymmetric Warfare 101.

They're waging war at this point. It's insurrection.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hardly.

It's the black bloc, and by black I'm talking about their attire, not their skin color.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is beer 30 I gotta be in bed by 8. That means I can start drinking at 2.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Very cunning...

Its early and among the top ten people I wish to avoid a wits battle with, you rank.

Took 5 minutes to figure out your quip.

On topic; I think at this point the lines are drawn and the pressure is being applied to pull the trigger. We face a plandemic, economic uncertainty, food uncertainty, political polarization and a media apparatus that has manipulated it all.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Exactly, like characterizing black bloc anarchists consistently as white supremacists to suit their agenda and narrative.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So you are newbie to this forum. I've seen much worse.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Not to be rude, but that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

That is rude, and super ignorant because all you wrote is a sentence to my multiple paragraphs. Idiot!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why are civil rights protestors who are the majority in the streets not stopping or trying to stop the vandals, arsonists, and anarchists. The fact that so few protesters stand up to stop the destruction makes it look like they support the vandals, arsonists, and anarchists. The protesters need to stop the others from making their cause look so terribly bad for the country.

The right is not wanting a civil war, they will stop one if it starts though.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

To sum up your diatribe:

Deny it all you want but everyone thinks Republicans are racist!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Why are civil rights protestors who are the majority in the streets not stopping or trying to stop the vandals, arsonists, and anarchists. The fact that so few protesters stand up to stop the destruction makes it look like they support the vandals, arsonists, and anarchists. The protesters need to stop the others from making their cause look so terribly bad for the country.

The right is not wanting a civil war, they will stop one if it starts though.

This is such a waste of time on my part. Keep talking up gibberish fool. Keep watching Fox and supporting racism.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Exactly, like characterizing black bloc anarchists consistently as white supremacists to suit their agenda and narrative.

I think I read somewhere these protests are mostly peaceful and white supremacist agitators are instigating violence and rioting in order to egg on a race war. There are a lot of articles supporting this claim:

www.wsls.com...

www.buzzfeednews.com...

www.cnn.com...

"Minneapolis police have identified a suspect whom they believe helped initiate the riots and destruction in the city following the killing of George Floyd.

According to a search warrant filed earlier this week, the man is associated with the "Aryan Cowboys," "

"We are now confronting white supremacists, members of organized crime, out of state instigators, and possibly even foreign actors to destroy and destabilize our city and our region."

edit on 2-10-2020 by njd2025 because: _

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Farah Stockman and the NYT disagree with you.

Mr. Quinn discovered a thorny truth about the mayhem that unfolded in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man in Minneapolis. It wasn’t mayhem at all.

While talking heads on television routinely described it as a spontaneous eruption of anger at racial injustice, it was strategically planned, facilitated and advertised on social media by anarchists who believed that their actions advanced the cause of racial justice. In some cities, they were a fringe element, quickly expelled by peaceful organizers. But in Washington, Portland and Seattle they have attracted a “cultlike energy,” Mr. Quinn told me.

Don’t take just Mr. Quinn’s word for it. Take the word of the anarchists themselves, who lay out the strategy in Crimethinc, an anarchist publication: Black-clad figures break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars, then melt back into the crowd of peaceful protesters. When the police respond by brutalizing innocent demonstrators with tear gas, rubber bullets and rough arrests, the public’s disdain for law enforcement grows. It’s Asymmetric Warfare 101.

They're waging war at this point. It's insurrection.

Wah wah wah two corporate journalist. Think anybody cares besides racists?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

To sum up your diatribe:

Deny it all you want but everyone thinks Republicans are racist!!!!!!!

Does 'everyone' include the Republicans? According to the left leaners, everything and everyone who disagree with them is racist. Only racist black supremacists are defined as not racist.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How can there be a War when the left does not have any meaningful ammunition?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You do realize that your side has used the words racist and racism so much, against so many things, that they have lost almost all the power they had. Most people don't even hear those words without ignoring where they are used now.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The protesters need to stop the others from making their cause look so terribly bad for the country.

The peaceful protestors usually go home and obey curfew.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join