It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-2 exaust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
May I suggest you google: B2 flying capacitator.

There is a theory the turbines generate electricity and charge the whole hull and then the engines practically shut off when going near target. It is a sort of levitation and antigravitational force.

Pic included (right click and open image in new tab):

edit on 15-11-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

if anything it would be used to reduce drag and MAYBE radar signatures, essentially a fuel saver and some reduction in RCS

the Biefeld-Brown Effect needs something to ground the system, and even than it is just ionic wind that creates very very small amounts of lift

if the B2 were going to use just the Biefeld-Brown Effect it would require so much power that you would get demising returns as far as adding more weight to the aircraft. it would also glow in the dark from coronal discharge like this
but over the entire leading edge

I know there is something going on with the exhaust they have always been cagey about whats going on with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Exactly. Because if its just a turbofan engine with some nice honeycomb surface and cooling vents to cool the airflow, anyone could make one. Theres something else.
edit on 15-11-2020 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

if there are aircraft using some form of electrical system to augment their flight it would light up like the sun in UV...

maybe thats why some of these A2A missiles are starting to use UV seekers, instead of a heat seeker they would be a plasma seeker

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Maybe the lift creating thing is insulated inside the craft and not visible outside.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No, it really is something anyone can make, IF they have the capability. Everything about the B-2 is logical, if very advanced, aerospace engineering. No anti gravity, or simulated anti gravity, or super exotic exhaust systems.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

I know there is something going on with the exhaust they have always been cagey about whats going on with it.

It’s like that with most US aircraft, they don’t like you taking photos of the back of them while they’re on the ground. But you can see at airshows and things like that into the exhaust, can’t be too much of a secret otherwise they just wouldn’t fly them them there.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

They actually let you climb a stand and look down on the F-117 exhaust towards the end of their life. A lot of what they don't want you seeing, at least for the B-2 is antennas and mounts. They let you walk around it after they're retracted. Most of the important engine stuff is far enough in that you won't see it. Although there are a few neat bits near the end of the exhaust on the B-2.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

for the time when it was built there were many new ideas and some older ones that were put to good use,

so an augmented exhaust system that can add a chemical into the Jetstream and than there are no more contrails. Its not hard to believe that there was some form of advanced type of cooling methods

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The companion aircraft that is said to accompany stealth aircraft is actually a towed device that acts as a vacuum cleaner to suck up moisture build-up from the exhaust plume.

That's why pictures of the rear of the B-2 are sensitive, because the location of this deployable vacuum cleaner is a mystery.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

there are pics out there with its ELF antenna out.

as far as the B2 having some sort of companion, i have no data on that.

to me i just assumed it was watched over by various drones and normal EW aircraft.

i bet with an updated map of the area and the stealth and other systems on the aircraft would keep it safe even without some sort of EW drone or aircraft.

i would think that it would have to be pretty far away from the aircraft so the risk of shrapnel or even a last second lock on reduction

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

They're called baffles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join