It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

If you think wearing a mask will protect you, then I think you should have the freedom to wear one or two even!

If people don't want to wear a mask, then I think they should have the same freedom not to wear one.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think wearing a mask will protect you, then I think you should have the freedom to wear one or two even!

Are you still wearing that Michael Myers mask? how many years has that been now?? And have you still got the Jason hockey mask on underneath?

edit on 25-10-2020 by Kurokage because: Horror movie killers the wrong way round!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
hmmmmmmm you claim there's lot's of proof wearing masks increases the wearers risk of getting sick...and yet...you can't be bothered to back it up with a single link!!!!

Because I don't care if you believe it or not, and understand that no amount of proof would convince you anyway.

here is a link clearing up mask myths

Nope, didn't clear anything up, just regurgitated all the unsupported garbage put out by the CDC and WHO...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you still wearing that Jason mask? how many years has that been now?? And have you still got the hockey mask on underneath?

I only wear pig masks that I have never owned in Las Vegas.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join