It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Which is why Boris nearly died I guess.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's a heck of a Mask lol

I cant help but think of Venom from Spiderman.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It'll be hilarious when Biden gets the virus after wearing that whole head mask.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Nearly does not count, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: walkinghomer

So the Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, imagine that?

I'm thinking a pint of bleach may be in order so Donald can show the nasty pathogen who's boss.

It wasn't a vaccine to prevent covid...
It was to make the symptoms and recovery easier.

so why was he taking it a few weeks ago and told people take it what do you have to loose...and said he was already taking it and he was fine...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: MRinder

If we all lived like Biden the country would be shut down and we world all be screwed..

If people had listened to medical professionals instead of the idiot President everything would probably be mostly open right now because we would have flattened the curve months ago. It would have been a small hit on the economy compared to what we’re now going to be forced to deal with.

Instead, his smooth brained followers couldn’t understand the difference between an inconvenience and oppression so here we are with over 200,000 dead and not only the President but members of his staff infected.

Welcome to reality. Where disease doesn’t care about your feelings or political leanings.

You mean like when he was trying to stop flights from China, and at the same time Pelosi was encouraging people to go out and and party in Chinatown?

debunk....again and again trump dint banned traveler from china ....trump block chinese people from traveling.....us citizen where still traveling from us to china and china to us...at least 100 000 people travel to us when there was a suppose ban...and anyway the virus mostly go in the us true europe
edit on 3-10-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The irony is wearing a mask doesn’t stop you from getting covid, it stops you from spreading it. So if trump wore a mask on camera as much as biden it wouldn’t have stopped HIM from getting the covid.

But you don’t know how the mask works, what trumps said, or much about covid. You know to jump when don lemon whistles, your a good pup!

A reply to: walkinghomer

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
The irony is wearing a mask doesn’t stop you from getting covid, it stops you from spreading it. So if trump wore a mask on camera as much as biden it wouldn’t have stopped HIM from getting the covid.

But you don’t know how the mask works, what trumps said, or much about covid. You know to jump when don lemon whistles, your a good pup!

A reply to: walkinghomer

To say wearing a mask doesn't stop you from getting covid is an ignorant statement. It doesn't stop you but it reduces your chances of getting it. I would like to see you try having lunch with the dude in the video below. If he had Covid-19, what do you think your chances are ?

worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 3-10-2020 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
And now the selfish narcissistic PoS puts the secret Service at risk by having a "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!" drive-by outside the hospital. He really is a special kind of scum.

It's hard to have any sympathy when the entire first family refused to wear masks (breaking the agreed rules) at the debate.

Arrogant anti-american scum all of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You realize these guys are with him 24/7 in some capacity right and since they basically all but live with the President no doubt are under the same quarantine as he is and to that point it really doesn't matter does it? They probably done kissed their wives bye for the 2-4 weeks, lets get real, that's not a 9-5 job you punch out at. Especially when the President is in need.

p.s. i mean it goes without saying if they'd catch a bullet for him they'd certainly catch covid ffs!
edit on 5-10-2020 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This has been flatly stated to be false. Masks stop others not you from getting the virus. Zero self protection. Only in your mind.

I’m not clicking your link, sorry pal. I won’t give you the clicks youre after.

a reply to: walkinghomer

edit on 5-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Except:

I have to be honest, Ive seen the mask twice. One from the walk to the chopper and the other during the hospital visit. Ill take your work that he has more than that. .I do COVID-19 transports. EVEN if suspected, we have to go full N95 face shield eye protection, gown, mask over the 95, gloved for 3-4 hours at a time. NONE of the WH staff not those in the Marine One did that. He was COVID positive but he kept business as usual for a few days as well...... Why?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Perhaps different SOP? You can’t necessarily apply the same standards to your workplace.

There is probably more at play there. Either or, it’s done.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's a heck of a Mask lol

I cant help but think of Venom from Spiderman.

Trump "the biggest mask I've ever seen", LOL. Too funny!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

I have to be honest, Ive seen the mask twice. One from the walk to the chopper and the other during the hospital visit. Ill take your work that he has more than that. .I do COVID-19 transports. EVEN if suspected, we have to go full N95 face shield eye protection, gown, mask over the 95, gloved for 3-4 hours at a time. NONE of the WH staff not those in the Marine One did that. He was COVID positive but he kept business as usual for a few days as well...... Why?

Ask the doctors around him.. there are many.. ask the experts around him there are many...

You bring up a very good point...unless you been trained in PPE and use it correctly with the RIGHT equipment it means pretty much nothing.

Take the nursing exam for PPE, during the eval I dare you to drop a hand one time below the level of a patient... see if you pass it...lol

Do you think people like Pelosi who off camera typically isn't wearing, Fauci no social distancing not wearing, the media off camera takes them off...so on and so forth... lol Do you think they see it as a life or death thing...geez...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
mask works and it helps to save lives.

Zero proof of this whatsoever, but lots of proof that wearing masks increasing the wearer's risk of getting sick for many reasons.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so if masks and distancing don't do anything ..then why did trump and over 30 people around him get covid 19 and yet on the democrat side they did masks and distancing and only what 3 got it and kamala and joe did not get it...if masks and distancing don't work the covid should have hit many on the demo side...but it didn't

here is a great link www.ucsf.edu...

2 cruise ships 1 the diamond princess 634 people tested positive about 18% (114 people) asymptomatic
later another boat 128 people tested positive 81% asymptomatic

so 18% and 81% asymptomatic guess what the difference was..... A key difference, Gandhi noted, was that on the Argentinian ship (this is the 2nd ship with 81% asymptomatic), surgical masks were issued to all passengers and N95 masks to all staff as soon as the first passenger became sick.

so tell me again how masks don't do anything

originally posted by: M4ngo

Firstly, I want to wish President Trump and the first lady a speedy recovery. I really found it ironic that even during the debate, President Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing the biggest mask ever. I don't get why he does this, mask works and it helps to save lives. Hopefully when he recovers he starts wearing it and encourage everyone to wear it. I personally find them annoying but will wear it if I'm around someone. when I'm alone, I take it off. We need the President to start taking the wearing of a mask more serious.

Trump Mocking Biden for wearing a mask

Where is the evidentiary proof that masks prevent virus particles from passing through the porous masks and save lives?

Sources required.

edit on 25-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Why didn't the 200 other people there get it ?

😃

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so if masks and distancing don't do anything ..then why did trump and over 30 people around him get covid 19 and yet on the democrat side they did masks and distancing and only what 3 got it and kamala and joe did not get it...if masks and distancing don't work the covid should have hit many on the demo side...but it didn't

originally posted by: M4ngo

Firstly, I want to wish President Trump and the first lady a speedy recovery. I really found it ironic that even during the debate, President Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing the biggest mask ever. I don't get why he does this, mask works and it helps to save lives. Hopefully when he recovers he starts wearing it and encourage everyone to wear it. I personally find them annoying but will wear it if I'm around someone. when I'm alone, I take it off. We need the President to start taking the wearing of a mask more serious.

Trump Mocking Biden for wearing a mask

Where is the evidentiary proof that masks prevent virus particles from passing through the porous masks and save lives?

Sources required.

This is back in August but I think it shows Covid doesn’t discriminate between political parties. Try again.

7 Republicans, 7 Democrats: Here's Every US Congress Member Hit by Covid-19 Since Outbreak

www.news18.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
hmmmmmmm you claim there's lot's of proof wearing masks increases the wearers risk of getting sick...and yet...you can't be bothered to back it up with a single link!!!!

here is a link clearing up mask myths www.umms.org...
www.ucsf.edu...

originally posted by: tanstaafl

mask works and it helps to save lives.

Zero proof of this whatsoever, but lots of proof that wearing masks increasing the wearer's risk of getting sick for many reasons.

edit on 25-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join